Hot Deal how to get maximum discount in BBQ Barbeque Nations, planing to treat my elderly parents

606°
Deal Cadet
74
933
17

Hello Friends,

I am planning to visit BBQ in NCR to give my elderly parents an exposure to such kind of dining. Any suggestion would be appreciated of you can help me get maximum discount and if can share I how to get the maximum discount because BQ has reduced much discount as it use to give in starting.

61 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
141
1435
85

Wow, good to know u r giving treats to ur parents.

0
199
9

Use eazydinner to get 25% off of BBQ voucher..

74
933
17
titamazon wrote:

Wow, good to know u r giving treats to ur parents.

Not exactly treat but just trying to offer my gratitude towards them blush

74
933
17
titamazon wrote:

Wow, good to know u r giving treats to ur parents.

You know small steps then can definately give them as much exposure as I can brother.

92
766
8

go for 7PM slot , they are cheaper that time , also some days like tuesday etc are cheap .

42
4616
45
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

You know small steps then can definately give them as much exposure as I can brother.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661410/medium/Screenshot_20210122-182447.png?1611320107Check if gv and these coupon can be combined or not .

74
933
17
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/661410/medium/Screenshot_20210122-182447.png?1611320107Check if gv and these coupon can be combined or not .

Thank you for the input bro, I called them they told me at one time only voucher or discount code are applicable. Appreciate your inputs.

45
5741
18
Expand
Walter-O-Brien wrote:

Thank you for the input bro, I called them they told me at one time only voucher or discount code are applicable. Appreciate your inputs.

@silentOBSERVER which and how many coupons did you apply on ur visit?

93
2495
4
Expand
R0417 wrote:

@silentOBSERVER which and how many coupons did you apply on ur visit?

2 gift vouchers and one magic pin code..so in total 3

0
7662
118
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

2 gift vouchers and one magic pin code..so in total 3

I too want to have buffet in BBQ.
@silentOBSERVER @R0417 @popeyethedimer @mak753
Any discount available? I guess people too we getting flat 50% off on their buffet right?
Awaiting your response.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

0
7662
118
mak753 wrote:

Use eazydinner to get 25% off of BBQ voucher..

Only for eazy prime users right? cry

0
7662
118
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Not aware of it…left going out a long time back.. sweat_smile

Is there any equivalent offers live now? sweat_smile

93
2495
4
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Is there any equivalent offers live now? sweat_smile

You would be lucky if you get anyone in trading section exchanging the gift vouchers sweat_smile..

0
7662
118
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

You would be lucky if you get anyone in trading section exchanging the gift vouchers sweat_smile..

When I need something I never find anything and the rest of the time all my feed is flooded with deals and loots scream unamused

93
2495
4
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

When I need something I never find anything and the rest of the time all my feed is flooded with deals and loots scream unamused

Dhoondhne par bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain smile smile

0
7662
118
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Dhoondhne par bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain smile smile

Abi mil jaye to bata pls muje smile

45
5741
18
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I too want to have buffet in BBQ.
@silentOBSERVER @R0417 @popeyethedimer @mak753
Any discount available? I guess people too we getting flat 50% off on their buffet right?
Awaiting your response.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

50% 👀 kaha?? Mje bi chahiye
I’m going for flipkart 250gc+magicpin code
Baki kuch new mile to batana 😜

0
199
9
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I too want to have buffet in BBQ.
@silentOBSERVER @R0417 @popeyethedimer @mak753
Any discount available? I guess people too we getting flat 50% off on their buffet right?
Awaiting your response.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Only few BBQ restaurant are tied up for 599 tax for veg n 699tax for non veg offer. You can call them to confirm if the restaurant near you have this offer ongoing. On top of that you can use magic pin bbq voucher, exchange fk coin with bbq voucher or easydiner. I have helped multiple members with buying voucher if you don’t have easydiner membership.

0
7662
118
Expand
mak753 wrote:

Only few BBQ restaurant are tied up for 599 tax for veg n 699tax for non veg offer. You can call them to confirm if the restaurant near you have this offer ongoing. On top of that you can use magic pin bbq voucher, exchange fk coin with bbq voucher or easydiner. I have helped multiple members with buying voucher if you don’t have easydiner membership.

The bbq which is near to my residence is showing lunch available @ 869 plus gst.
So easydiner 25% off plus these bbq vouchers purchased from fk/Mpin will work?

125
40932
324
A2Zdeals wrote:

@Black_Knight your thoughts pls

Its been more than a year since i visited BBQ Nation.
Until last to last year (ignore 2020), i was living off buying vouchers or deals from Little App or nearbuy app. Both these apps i dnt have anymore on my phone and havent even checked their sites. So in todays situation i have zilch knowledge abt BBQ nation vouchers or deals.

0
199
9
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

The bbq which is near to my residence is showing lunch available @ 869 plus gst.
So easydiner 25% off plus these bbq vouchers purchased from fk/Mpin will work?

Haven’t tested but some people confirm that it works. For me I have only used eazydinner voucher of bbq

52
193
2

U can use Amex20% cashback offer for Delhi too

204
718
1

After ur visit pls make a detail of payment done!

It will help other dimers like me who are thinking to visit bbq nation.

20
3259
23

Background: https://www.desidime.com/tradings/barbeque-nati...

Thanks to fellow dimers for low balling, I utilized my 1k worth GV although I’m little apprehensive about the on-going situation.
I planned to keep it on weekday considering the reduced prices on weekdays and also very less foot fall. This also ensured my quality sleep/time over weekend is not hampered.

Coming to the main topic. there is some thing called smiles(reward points) from bbq. On using bbq app for reservation for the first time, they give 100/- worth smiles, and that needs to be applied when reserving a table. Just for information, I have earlier booked many reservations using my mobile number using zomato, direct calling them etc, but I used app for reservation first time. Overall, 2 lunch buffets at 158/-, such a sweet deal; sweeter than their deserts section. One can take advantage of this additional thing.

A few more points worth noting

  • During billing/payment, I received a link in SMS to pay and it is via razorpay where there is amazon wallet option. It also has other wallet options, don’t clearly recall everything.
  • When asked for any special occasion, you can mention any birthday or anniversary of any one in the group, they will be happy to give you a small piece (250-300gm) of cake for celebration. You can either carry it home or eat it there. Please note that this is the same cake you get in their desert section, but in form of small pieces. I ensure to use this everytime I visit them. The same culture is available with Absolute Barbeque or Flechazo or other BBQ places.

Invoice:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662503/medium/7350642bbq.png?1611934043

Feel free to take whatever piece of information is useful and discard the rest.

52
602
4

I have 500 off code for 4 person.

Missing