Hot Deal

how to get Upi option in uber app?

952°
Deal Lieutenant
PabloEscobar

I want to use amazon pay upi offer but not able to see payment option as UPI in payment method,Im using android pls help me how to get option.

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

update app to latest version.

Use left bar menu>Payment>Add Payment Method>UPI>Link existing payment address> [email protected]> save.

1 re debit request will come to your amazon app.

approve it, and amazon upi will be added in your uber acount

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

They have released the UPI option in slots/phases. Not everybody has it. And there is nothing you can do to get it.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
stealdeal wrote:

update app to latest version.

Use left bar menu>Payment>Add Payment Method>UPI>Link existing payment address> [email protected]> save.

1 re debit request will come to your amazon app.

approve it, and amazon upi will be added in your uber acount

This wont work for everyone, UPI option is completely user specific, keep using uber regularly, you might get it one day

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

This wont work for everyone, UPI option is completely user specific, keep using uber regularly, you might get it one day

Doest it work on website also or only app?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

This wont work for everyone, UPI option is completely user specific, keep using uber regularly, you might get it one day

Is upi working on ubereats

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Is upi working on ubereats

Not sure bro, never tried, and its only on app i think

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Is upi working on ubereats

Yes bro, upi option is there on ubereats, but not sure if the offers work there or not

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, upi option is there on ubereats, but not sure if the offers work there or not

Thnx KG+
Any Dimer got cashback for ubereats using amazon upi, Please comment

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s strictly user specific it doesn’t matter if ur new/old user, u can only hope to get it if frequently use it..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
chetanc12 wrote:

It’s strictly user specific it doesn’t matter if ur new/old user, u can only hope to get it if frequently use it..

I can tell u trick to get upi option take a ride by any online mode of rs.800 or more nd leave it unpaid for atleast a week, after 1 week you will get upi option 100%

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

They have released the UPI option in slots/phases. Not everybody has it. And there is nothing you can do to get it.

sir new booking and new number used but not UPI payment meted

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there a trick, why everyone is asking for UPI in Uber?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply