Hot Deal

how to make friends?

745°
Deal Cadet
PlaYITsmooTH
As the title says, I am lone wolf sort of person who don't like to engage with crowd but sometimes feel like I should have 2 or maybe 3 friends in life hence thinking of making few (LOL, I know it sound weird xD) anyone can suggest me how do I make friends around me?


Worst part I am working from home so don't go out much & I hardly speak with our neighbours once in a six months yeah I speak less too


@guest_999 @getready @MrKool_JJ @bikidas2060 @tappukepapa @kukdookoo @dark.demon @Rosh_0007 @Vrushali.S @hana25


I tagged two admins too this time xD cause I have seen them making long long post maybe they love to help me xD
Expired
Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I'm also like you, main toh neighbours ko jaanta bhi nahi. 😊 I spend most of my time in office and on Desidime. Weekend par bhi alone, but it's better to be alone than with some stupid and selfish people.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Found a fix for "Expectations followed by Anxiety" part? If not, postpone this program of making friends, you're better off being alone
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Admin
Link Copied

Thanks for tagging me here. I like having conversations on topics like these

I relate to you on this..here are some of the things that I personally have found useful to make friends: 
1. Don't worry about making friends. Life is long and the universe has a way to make people meet you who are meant to
2. Pick up a hobby and try to join communities around that (classes, online communities, forums, social media pages) 
3. Start posting online You do not have to be a "professional content creator" Post whatever your heart says, be it your cat pictures, photographs of the best places you have visited, a new dish that you have prepared, a new software you are working on, anything that says something about you. 

I personally used to run an art page on Instagram and through that, I got to meet some really good people that I may not have met otherwise. (of course, one needs to be cautious but that's for another talk)
4. Just try to be a better human, don't mind helping people out. Whether it's checking on that colleague of yours who has not been in the office for the last 1 week or an old lady on the street.. Trust me, you may not earn many friends but you would earn something called "purpose" "hope" "happiness" and if you get lucky, you may even make some friends:) 

Lastly, I would just say, be patient with yourself and until you make some good friends, be one to yourself smile
I hope this helps in some way✨

One last point I forgot to add: Please be open to talking to people (Don't have to go out of your way. Just be open to it). Give them a chance and give yourself a chance too to speak to them.☘⭐

80 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Found a fix for "Expectations followed by Anxiety" part? If not, postpone this program of making friends, you're better off being alone
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I'm also like you, main toh neighbours ko jaanta bhi nahi. 😊 I spend most of my time in office and on Desidime. Weekend par bhi alone, but it's better to be alone than with some stupid and selfish people.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
The reason I end up spending time in front of various screens.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Go on a solo trip to dubai or russia, serious suggestion. No one will judge you there
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
getready wrote:
Found a fix for "Expectations followed by Anxiety" part? If not, postpone this program of making friends, you're better off being alone
No not found the fix yet bro pensive Still dealing with anxiety ( at it's peak this week) I feel the same and I think you are right I think I am better be off alone, as I fail to deal with humans after a month or two of talking with them pensive pensive
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

join competitive exam coaching centre

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

I'm also like you, main toh neighbours ko jaanta bhi nahi. 😊 I spend most of my time in office and on Desidime. Weekend par bhi alone, but it's better to be alone than with some stupid and selfish people.

+1, +2, +3,....+999

Same here, in current place I don't talk with any neighbour while at second place I don't even know the name of our neighbours joy joy

They just see me coming & going & wondering what does he do all day long especially on weekends joy joy

Sometimes I feel like they want to talk with me but then I run away at speed of sonic as soon as some human comes nearby me joy joy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
10ven wrote:
The reason I end up spending time in front of various screens.
Means? Does it mean you don't make friends either and spending time on internet? If that's true then exactly that's how I live my life too but then weekends happens and I get confused what to do on weekends no_mouth
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:
Go on a solo trip to dubai or russia, serious suggestion. No one will judge you there
Bhai ye karne k liye bhi toh dost banane padhenge trip k contribution k liye joy joy
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

I'm also like you, main toh neighbours ko jaanta bhi nahi. 😊 I spend most of my time in office and on Desidime. Weekend par bhi alone, but it's better to be alone than with some stupid and selfish people.

Saab changa si until you feel the need of getting help. 😔😔😔

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Simbha3 wrote:

join competitive exam coaching centre

First class advice 💉

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
PlaYITsmooTH wrote:
Aisa kyu no_mouth no_mouth
Half of them are not competitive or serious enough. They just fantasize certain things of becoming that and this. There is no hard work and/or conviction and will make friends a lot of friends. It is repeat of college life as they are still young and when reality hits it will be too late. This is the observation of my own cousin who teaches in a coaching center for all these govt jobs here in Bangalore. 
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
PlaYITsmooTH wrote:
Means? Does it mean you don't make friends either and spending time on internet? If that's true then exactly that's how I live my life too but then weekends happens and I get confused what to do on weekends no_mouth
For weekends, you can request our admin @Rosh_0007 to organize contests that keep Dimers engaged to DD.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rsai01 wrote:
Half of them are not competitive or serious enough. They just fantasize certain things of becoming that and this. There is no hard work and/or conviction and will make friends a lot of friends. It is repeat of college life as they are still young and when reality hits it will be too late. This is the observation of my own cousin who teaches in a coaching center for all these govt jobs here in Bangalore. 
Not boasting/praising myself but no bro I didn't meant like that I mean friends not for timepass bro, I am quite serious about my life too but it's just like sometimes I feel like by being so much serious about life am I missing something & then I realise I don't have friends & then this thought arise that maybe I should make some but not for timepass, friends like true friends, but yeah I also believe that they should be very much serious about their life too but I think it's quite hard to find people who want to enjoy as friend but also at the same time expect them to be serious.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Go on solo budget trips within India, and stay in modern/happening hostels. You can work from there also. 

One example: https://www.booking.com/hotel/in/the-lost-hoste...

Damn, this is something new I am learning here. I didnt know something like this exist maybe I am living under rock these days. I think I should try this out in December, this weekend is already done. Looks budget friendly too & worth too ❤️ Thanks for the suggestion bro will surely check this out in 1st or 2nd week of December 🥰
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Coaching institutes are kinda new paid Tinder offline 😂

Tinder-Winder nahi yaar I am very simple person, living simple life with simple aims in simple life. no_mouth
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:
For weekends, you can request our admin @Rosh_0007 to organize contests that keep Dimers engaged to DD.
Have tagged him hope he reads this thread & take it seriously & If possible give us some Amazon & Flipkart GVs too stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
PlaYITsmooTH wrote:
Tinder-Winder nahi yaar I am very simple person, living simple life with simple aims in simple life. no_mouth

Ek ladki kaafi hai aapki shaant zindagi mein bhoochaal laane ko. Dhoondo use 😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Ek ladki kaafi hai aapki shaant zindagi mein bhoochaal laane ko. Dhoondo use 😂

Aap shayad meri threads k series se shayad wafik nahi joy joy,


isiliye @getready bhai mujhe bole ki pahele anxiety wali problem fix karo phir ye sabh karna nahi toh mein akela hi thik hu.
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
PlaYITsmooTH wrote:
Damn, this is something new I am learning here. I didnt know something like this exist maybe I am living under rock these days. I think I should try this out in December, this weekend is already done. Looks budget friendly too & worth too ❤️ Thanks for the suggestion bro will surely check this out in 1st or 2nd week of December 🥰
I went there last December. The people, the host, the vibe, the nightlife everything is top-notch. The best thing is that strangers become friends without much/any effort. You will be roaming around with people whom you didn't know yesterday.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tejaa wrote:
I went there last December. The people, the host, the vibe, the nightlife everything is top-notch. The best thing is that strangers become friends without much/any effort. You will be roaming around with people whom you didn't know yesterday.
Bro you went alone or in group? If alone, is it safe? Sorry If I am asking too much but I have never ever been alone on solo trips somewhere away from family & home hence asking.


Being lone wolf sort of person bullying or something like that always makes me anxious.
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

After certain age I feel like you won't make new friends. All my friends are from school and college only. made few friends from workplace but we most talk about work only. Most are busy with their life or GF or wife and their kids. As parenting is a new chapter of life. So i will say you are not missing much.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Same with me as well Planning to go for a trip on Christmas or new year But no friends to go along 😢
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply