How to pay electricity bill using Amex card?

48°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63

Paytm+AmexMRCC not giving usual RP, I think wallet load is chargeable now so can not load
Mobikwik – I do not like
any other way?

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
100
466
2

i read one of the dimers posted
paytm will charge from 15th, so today if you load,there won’t be any charges

or buy pineperks card in amazon(allows amex) and load money in payzapp, pay bill(will give 5% cash back)

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
347
2

Any wallet which support amex
Olamoney
Amazon pay

But why You hate mobikwik?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63
demerius2020 wrote:

But why You hate mobikwik?

It has too many conditions like wallet balance can not be used for this for that etc.
And they did not honor CB for one laptop and Microsoft mobile years ago.
Thx for ur suggestions!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
347
2
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

It has too many conditions like wallet balance can not be used for this for that etc.
And they did not honor CB for one laptop and Microsoft mobile years ago.
Thx for ur suggestions!

lol sunglasses ,

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63
sravz86 wrote:

i read one of the dimers posted
paytm will charge from 15th, so today if you load,there won’t be any charges

or buy pineperks card in amazon(allows amex) and load money in payzapp, pay bill(will give 5% cash back)

Can I buy from woohoo and add in payzapp?
In Amazon its always OOS
payzapp allows add money thru this card? just confirming again

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
466
2
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Can I buy from woohoo and add in payzapp?
In Amazon its always OOS
payzapp allows add money thru this card? just confirming again

bought only physical card, no idea about egv from woohoo

@abhishek012 please reply to this query

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
699
27

Your electricity bill provider doesn’t have its own website and online payment option? If it has, it would use Billdesk mostly and that allows Amex cards.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63
ontherocks wrote:

Your electricity bill provider doesn’t have its own website and online payment option? If it has, it would use Billdesk mostly and that allows Amex cards.

Then u don’t get reward pts, whole discussion is how to pay power bill using Amex and get RP too smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
699
27
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Then u don’t get reward pts, whole discussion is how to pay power bill using Amex and get RP too smile

How about adding money to other wallets like Phonepe.
I have added money to Phonepe using MRCC without any charges.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
224
0
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

How about adding money to other wallets like Phonepe.
I have added money to Phonepe using MRCC without any charges.

Phonepe has recently started option to use credit card for wallet reload

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
466
2
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

Phonepe has recently started option to use credit card for wallet reload

recently d-mart started accepting phone pe,

so can we use phone pe wallet amount to pay?

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
224
0
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

recently d-mart started accepting phone pe,

so can we use phone pe wallet amount to pay?

I’ve never used phonepe at dmart, not sure whether wallet money can be used or not

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
218
5329
102
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

bought only physical card, no idea about egv from woohoo

@abhishek012 please reply to this query

buying egv from woohoo will attract extra charge 2% when bought using CC.

Missing