How to redeem dimes less than 199 for first time?

151°
Deal Subedar

Since a new policy has been issued by Desdime that existing dimes will expire starting January 1, 2021, and all the new dimes earned later will expire after 2 years of earning it, I was trying to redeem my dimes.

I have 144 dimes and when I tried to redeem them I got the error “Ooops! Sorry. When redeeming dimes for the first time, you need to have a minimum balance of 199 dimes.”

There isn’t any way to earn a dime rather than posting a deal and I am not into deal posting. I feel it’s unfair that this new policy will expire all of my dimes and there is no provision to redeem it.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
bdatta1981 wrote:

I feel it’s unfair that this new policy will expire all of my dimes and there is no provision to redeem it.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this?

not aware of the scenario/ scenarios you mentioned.
but tried to figure out what this dime vime is.
could you please elaborate as to “how” it is unfair?

theres’ isn’t exactly an oligopoly or monopoly, nor these forum things are like a life and death ‘necessity’ without which you and i risk death… ummm.. i mean there is no coercion or compulsion upon us to be here.
it is phucking free (in a non philosophical sense) for us to use, but not free (in the commercial sense) for them to operate. and they are not a charitable organisation or some government.
how far they carry contingent liabilities or whether at all they treat it as such, ‘can’ surely be a call they (can be) allowed to take, right?

Sujestson, not much.. except for them to be requested to extend the timelines or perhaps give ‘case to case’ basis leeway.
(or you can try bribing them with umbadiyu, undhiyu, methkoot, thepla or if they are non vegetarian then Chicken Chettinad or something. sorry, not being immoral.. but good food is in our culture. and it helps build bridges, mediate. and we have had a history of pampering even militants and later terrorists too or at-least faking it. but the point is🙂 hospitality and a gift for a ‘gift’ does help build bonds. and DD admins, people anyway are 🤗softies.)
keh kar tou dekho… sunn lenge yaar! (They’ll agree/ concede).

I Have 199.1 dimes… Still Not Accepting To Redeem weary

You’ve 531 gold dimes as of now, Play Fastest finger fast, Bottle Flip or Basketball find a partner, you can consider me too,
Also play Housie, Malamal weekly(less likely)
You’ll easily earn rest 56 dimes.

I was not aware of this new policy.

@admin @bumblefoot Is it so difficult to send notification to all dimers imp I’m talking about notification not PM’s

Are those dimes or gold dimes which you are trying to redeem ?

DealLooter wrote:

I was not aware of this new policy.

@admin @bumblefoot Is it so difficult to send notification to all dimers imp

They said they’ll notify in due time, check the original post created by @bumblefoot
don’t worry joy

You need to meet min criteria to redeem your dimes.
Admin team will inform you when dimes are about to expire and how many are expiring. You can convert to gold dimes as well as @Siddhartha07 mentioned.
@UnderNation you can easily get that 1 dime, as you still got time, you can reach your target.
@DealLooter still you got time, you can redeem now.

hotchap wrote:

Admin team will inform you when dimes are about to expire and how many are expiring. You can convert to gold dimes as well as @Siddhartha07 mentioned.
@UnderNation you can easily get that 1 dime, as you still got time, you can reach your target.

Ya,
Ping karo,
Gold dimes deke Fastest finger fast khelo,
Dimes karo,
We’re always ready to play, atleast I’m unless I ran out of my gold dimes joy

hotchap wrote:

how, do we need to install app to play these?

Expand
sravz86 wrote:

They are available in games section

Expand
sravz86 wrote:

Available in mweb too not in desktop mode though

Siddhartha07 wrote:

You’ve 531 gold dimes as of now, Play Fastest finger fast, Bottle Flip or Basketball find a partner, you can consider me too,
Also play Housie, Malamal weekly(less likely)
You’ll easily earn rest 56 dimes.

Thank you. Will play these games and see if it turns lucky for me and I get to earn anything or nothing.

amdoinggood123 wrote:

Are those dimes or gold dimes which you are trying to redeem ?

I am try to redeem regular Dimes.
Gold dimes hold no value.

Expand
bdatta1981 wrote:

Thank you. Will play these games and see if it turns lucky for me and I get to earn anything or nothing.

I tried to play these games and found them to be rigged too. The basketball game was the worst. As soon as the game started the opponent score was already 23! That is impossible since it takes some time to flick the ball with the finger and one cannot achieve the score so fast. The fastest finger first always results in no players found.

Missing