How to remove cards from CRED?

81°
Elite
ontherocks

While trying to remove card from CRED, I could find any option to delete. The only option I can see is Archive :rage: .
Is that way to remove cards from CRED?

Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t verify your card. Cred will automatically delete your card details on Dec 31st as per RBI directive.

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t verify your card. Cred will automatically delete your card details on Dec 31st as per RBI directive.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
mango-man wrote:

Don’t verify your card. Cred will automatically delete your card details on Dec 31st as per RBI directive.

So, After 31st December we will get a notification to Verify our Card at that time!

Like in every platform where our card is saved!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

So, After 31st December we will get a notification to Verify our Card at that time!

Like in every platform where our card is saved!

Maybe, but after that date cred shouldn’t store our card numbers. They would still know our card variant and can bugger us to verify it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Till then they copy past ur detail. If reming is reason for fraud.. why they cant do before due date

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

Maybe, but after that date cred shouldn’t store our card numbers. They would still know our card variant and can bugger us to verify it.

for 100rs last time everyone secured card in cred stuck_out_tongue
Click on profile
select card
archive card

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Expand
Smiling wrote:

for 100rs last time everyone secured card in cred stuck_out_tongue
Click on profile
select card
archive card

Archive is not Delete

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No option
Write to cred support and ask them

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

No option
Write to cred support and ask them

Yes, a few dimers did this for self referring and securing again and again ..
It may work

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

Maybe, but after that date cred shouldn’t store our card numbers. They would still know our card variant and can bugger us to verify it.

Still not sure,whether they will just say that we are not storing and in backend they are saving all the cards! Finger Crossed

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply