Hot Deal How to stop Airtel ₹45 auto debit

361°
Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55

Hii guys my airtel ₹49 plan is expiring in 1 day. But I am getting these message saying ₹45 will be debited if no recharge done. I have balance there. Earlier they used to give ussd code to stop it but not this time.
I have tried *121*777# but I am getting messages “this service not available to you.”
Anyone have idea how to do this.
Here’s the message

  • par Airtel Pack kal samapt ho jayega.Recharge na hone par balance se 28din ki validity ke liye Rs45 ki katauti hogi. Yahan recharge karein: u.airtel.in/FDP2 Recharge kar liya toh ignore karein
    Thanks in advance
67 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
1848
31

This ussd will work within 7 days of expiry of current pack
It used to work for me

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

recharge before plan expiry else they deduct from balance

They will deduct after outgoing expiry or after 7 days of outgoing expiry (grace period)
Cc : @animesh7785474

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15

Recharge for s1 else 49 plan from ur main balance

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
insta wrote:

Recharge for s1 else 49 plan from ur main balance

₹49 plan doesn’t work for self via main balance na.

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

₹49 plan doesn’t work for self via main balance na.

Do it for S1 else.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
526
4

I don’t understand why you don’t want airtel to deduct money?
If you want your no. to be active any how you have to recharge…..

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

I don’t understand why you don’t want airtel to deduct money?
If you want your no. to be active any how you have to recharge…..

To not to loose extra 7 days grace period.
I do recharge of ₹49 which gives 28+7days(incoming only) validity.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

They usually deduct after outgoing expiry

You sure bro they deduct after outgoing expiry.
Frequency of messages making it look like it will happen tomorrow.
Cc: @insta

Missing
Entertainer
0
5264
53
Expand
insta wrote:

Just to reduce ur main balance
Using *141*mobile*49#

Thanks, worked.
Can i rc my own number with 49 using the main balance?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5702
112
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Thanks, worked.
Can i rc my own number with 49 using the main balance?

Even if we don’t recharge and we have enough balance they do auto debit our balance (happened with me multiple times)

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
526
4
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

To not to loose extra 7 days grace period.
I do recharge of ₹49 which gives 28+7days(incoming only) validity.

I do recharge of 100 from amazon pay get 40 cashback every month.
First month 28days validity for recharge of 100es
second month 45rs deducted 28 days
next month 45rs deducted 28 days
So for 100-40=60+10r( extra topup next month) =70rs I get 3 month validity

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Expand
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

I do recharge of 100 from amazon pay get 40 cashback every month.
First month 28days validity for recharge of 100es
second month 45rs deducted 28 days
next month 45rs deducted 28 days
So for 100-40=60+10r( extra topup next month) =70rs I get 3 month validity

I do the same but slightly different way.
100 recharge from Amazon with 28 days validity + 7days grace period after that
₹49+₹49 recharge via exchange for next 2 months (₹49 recharge gives me ₹38 talktime which is useful for upi message and other uses while ₹45 gives nothing) which gives again 28days validity+ 7days grace period
So we pay 100-40+20(extra recharge)=₹80 for 28+7+28+7+28+7 days ie 3months 21 days validity

Missing
Entertainer
0
5264
53
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Even if we don’t recharge and we have enough balance they do auto debit our balance (happened with me multiple times)

But they do it with 45 confused

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
5702
112
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

But they do it with 45 confused

Sim chalu rehna chaiye na 45 hoya 49.
Obviously, you would be having your UL calling pack active right?

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Sim chalu rehna chaiye na 45 hoya 49.
Obviously, you would be having your UL calling pack active right?

I have bank account with that no. so balance helps if message needs for upi or call in case you need in it
You get 38 talk time extra for just ₹4 extra.

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You sure bro they deduct after outgoing expiry.
Frequency of messages making it look like it will happen tomorrow.
Cc: @insta

They deduct after outgoing expiry
It may happen immediately or sometime within 2-3 days

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Thanks, worked.
Can i rc my own number with 49 using the main balance?

Never tried on same number.  Most prob will not work on same no.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
Expand
insta wrote:

Never tried on same number.  Most prob will not work on same no.

yes it doesnt work on same no.

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2476
15
Expand
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

I do recharge of 100 from amazon pay get 40 cashback every month.
First month 28days validity for recharge of 100es
second month 45rs deducted 28 days
next month 45rs deducted 28 days
So for 100-40=60+10r( extra topup next month) =70rs I get 3 month validity

I am doing same, but with two airtel nos,  i use that main blance to recharge other nunber, that helps to gain additional incoming free 7days, as i dont need outgoing (secondary numbers)

Missing
suspended
51
642
3

whats the use of rs.45 plan other than just validity? rs. 48 or rs.49 is better, right? as we get free talktime/data.

Missing
Deal Captain
29
9185
123

the stopping of auto debit ie *121*777# will be activated on the day of expiry or the end of 3 days grace they keep sending these messages randomly

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
desidime__admin wrote:

whats the use of rs.45 plan other than just validity? rs. 48 or rs.49 is better, right? as we get free talktime/data.

yes

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
7051
55
desiman wrote:

the stopping of auto debit ie *121*777# will be activated on the day of expiry or the end of 3 days grace they keep sending these messages randomly

ohh then good. thanks bro

Missing