How to stop Medlife promotional sms

242°
Deal Cadet
89
240
2

How to stop Medlife Promotional sms?

It’s very Irritating…

E.g. Sms – ERROR 404! Delivery Fee Not Found HURRY & Grab your 15% OFF on all Medicines. Shop NOW & Use code: SHIPFREE Click: bit.ly/39i848I Call:9620096200 TCA.

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
1170
14

Contact to medlife Customercare by email /tweet and request for unsubscribing promtional SMS alerts

476
4436
51

use microsoft SMS organiser and mark them as promotional SMS. it will filter automatically afterwards.

89
240
2
panchabhut wrote:

use microsoft SMS organiser and mark them as promotional SMS. it will filter automatically afterwards.

Microsoft SMS organiser is good app. but Can we move sms from one category into another on the basis of keyword? e.g. Keyword – Personal Loan. So that All sms containing the keyword will move to specified category.

133
804
5
abhisek4881 wrote:

Contact to medlife Customercare by email /tweet and request for unsubscribing promtional SMS alerts

If we email them to unsubscribe text alerts, they will add that email address also to their promotional subscription list smile laughing

161
2372
44

How to stop receiving automated calls? I receive two calls daily.

6
6767
90
SupportFARMER wrote:

Download dnd app

Not of much help. Report each. Spam message but they close saying didnt find any promotional activity etc

476
4436
51
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

Microsoft SMS organiser is good app. but Can we move sms from one category into another on the basis of keyword? e.g. Keyword – Personal Loan. So that All sms containing the keyword will move to specified category.

No. It is based on sender ID

Missing