how to unlock Airtel 4G hotspot ? new ver

53°
Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66

anybody knows a method to Unlock Airtel e5573 cs-609
Firmware 21.329.63.00.284 ,

12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
426
6

Check it should be a micromax model, google for unlocking the same

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Check it should be a micromax model, google for unlocking the same

it is Huawei model

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66
panchabhut wrote:

this did not work?

he did not mentioned the firmware , but it seems like he is having old firmware , as its a 2018 video
but the firmware iam having is a newer one which does not support this method ( as per i researched from comments)

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

he did not mentioned the firmware , but it seems like he is having old firmware , as its a 2018 video
but the firmware iam having is a newer one which does not support this method ( as per i researched from comments)

he has mentioned the firmware in description, it works , try again

Tip : use windows 7 only for this to work , exact order should be followed

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

he has mentioned the firmware in description, it works , try again

Tip : use windows 7 only for this to work , exact order should be followed

Using windows 10.. 😢

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

can anyone tell how to unlock jiofi 3

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66
cheeks wrote:

can anyone tell how to unlock jiofi 3

It cannot be unlocked

Missing