How to use Amex Taj coupon

130°
Deal Subedar
18
1039
36

My friend gifted me AMEX Taj coupon. But Taj is saying, that my friend should also travel to use this coupon. Can any one guide me. I saw many people selling the coupon on DD. How they are using it.

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
1825
14

Take your friend along or call amex and inform that Taj refused to honour coupon so you need a refund

18
1039
36
cocay wrote:

Take your friend along or call amex and inform that Taj refused to honour coupon so you need a refund

He is in different place, is there any alternate way to use this coupon ?

110
2545
109

Can we combine any coupon with gv?
How to use maximum benefit of gv?
Ant tips

15,821
116063
1546
Expand
sumit031 wrote:

Not for now, will plan for next month.

u wont be able to use next month also for sure.

16
2481
32

I have 18k points in my MRCC card. Is it better to redeem them for 9k taj voucher or 7k AGC? I don’t need taj voucher for my personal use. I would end up reselling it. How much it can be sold for?

25
936
4
sardasa wrote:

I have 18k points in my MRCC card. Is it better to redeem them for 9k taj voucher or 7k AGC? I don’t need taj voucher for my personal use. I would end up reselling it. How much it can be sold for?

if not expiring better keep pts.
Else won’t be easy to get taj buyers in current time.

16
2481
32
Expand
jambui wrote:

if not expiring better keep pts.
Else won’t be easy to get taj buyers in current time.

Points never expire but I am afraid they can devalue them.

116
2682
37
sardasa wrote:

I have 18k points in my MRCC card. Is it better to redeem them for 9k taj voucher or 7k AGC? I don’t need taj voucher for my personal use. I would end up reselling it. How much it can be sold for?

atleast 25% discount and difficult to sell currently as well

Missing