Hot Deal How to watch Live TV over Internet/Broadband.

1558°
167 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

Which android tv box? Can you provide the link?

H96 Max RK3318 4GB Ram 64GB Rom 5G Wifi bluetooth 4.0 Android 9.0 4K VP9 H.265 TV Box EU

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ob

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
886
71
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I am using thoptv with my jio hotspot on a 4k tv. Usually watching HD channels. Crisp clear and jio gives 1-2mbps downloading speed only here.

which jio plan u hv? and how long it last for hd channel?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
dearajay wrote:

which jio plan u hv? and how long it last for hd channel?

I have 2 jio sims for me and mom. I recharge both with ₹299 plan with 3gb data daily. I get ₹150 off on both through jio coupon. Daily 6-7 hours of tv. Approx 4~5 gb of data.

Missing
Deal Cadet
23
639
20
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I only use JioTV which is sideloaded on my android tv box..

earlier was getting error with jio tv that i need to be on jio network/sim. Nowadays, it says device not supported for firestick

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I have 2 jio sims for me and mom. I recharge both with ₹299 plan with 3gb data daily. I get ₹150 off on both through jio coupon. Daily 6-7 hours of tv. Approx 4~5 gb of data.

I think you would be getting Direct lines of Jio network at your home. I can’t get live jio tv to work for 10 minutes at Jio network.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
886
71
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I have 2 jio sims for me and mom. I recharge both with ₹299 plan with 3gb data daily. I get ₹150 off on both through jio coupon. Daily 6-7 hours of tv. Approx 4~5 gb of data.

150 off or 50 off ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
Manitian wrote:

I think you would be getting Direct lines of Jio network at your home. I can’t get live jio tv to work for 10 minutes at Jio network.

Yeah depends on location.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
dearajay wrote:

150 off or 50 off ?

150₹, I got coupons from jio for purchasing oneplus 6t

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4273
105
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

Which android tv box? Can you provide the link?

H96 max plus 32gb rom model..
Google this you will get..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4273
105
Expand
akki4554 wrote:

earlier was getting error with jio tv that i need to be on jio network/sim. Nowadays, it says device not supported for firestick

So use this apk then..

Missing
suspended
52
249
1
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I have 2 jio sims for me and mom. I recharge both with ₹299 plan with 3gb data daily. I get ₹150 off on both through jio coupon. Daily 6-7 hours of tv. Approx 4~5 gb of data.

How do u get 150 off in jio?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
Sam_ wrote:

How do u get 150 off in jio?

By purchasing oneplus 6t from amazon last year.

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
248
3
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I only use JioTV which is sideloaded on my android tv box..

Which android box you are using for jio tv ?

Missing
suspended
59
118
0
sidharthamangaraj wrote:

but there is no indian channel in it only radio stations of India are there.

Search, it will come.

But most of the time i got channel unavailable for live.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4273
105
Expand
PKMKB wrote:

D.M. me the apk.

You can download the official apk from their official website itself…

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
NewDimer1 wrote:

Search, it will come.

But most of the time i got channel unavailable for live.

Which app are you talking about ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
NewDimer1 wrote:

Thop on PC

Can’t comment on Thop for PC. Haven’t used it, but do check if you have the correct and latest app. Visit their website.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
74
4

Please can someone pm the apk link for thop tv. I want to use it on firestick using jio GigaFiber

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
Alexios wrote:

4K is only available in calendula series for documentries. Though in Tulip tv 2k is available for some channels. You can watch that, awesome quality.

Can you name atleast one under calendula series available in 4k ? I saw couple yesterday. But didn’t look like 4k quality

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
D.3 wrote:

Please can someone pm the apk link for thop tv. I want to use it on firestick using jio GigaFiber

Thoptvoffcial.top

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Can you name atleast one under calendula series available in 4k ? I saw couple yesterday. But didn’t look like 4k quality

On which device you are running the app, means tv and android box or firestick?

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
1073
11
Expand
Alexios wrote:

On which device you are running the app, means tv and android box or firestick?

Samsung 55 Inch Tv with firestick

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,130
2919
20
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Samsung 55 Inch Tv with firestick

Both tv and firestick need to be 4k to watch 4k content otherwise it will look normal not more than 1080p

Missing