I am not able to pay HSBC CC bill using HDFC paybill option.

26°
Deal Newbie
50
61
0

Hi,

Any idea why i am facing such error?

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
61
0
raman12 wrote:

@ConfirmPassword what error comign?

Thanks for replying.

The error is, “Sorry, your bill payment couldnot be processed right now. PLease try again later.”

I have added the card yesterday in bill pay, it was showing verification pending and today verification pending option is gone.

I tried several times using same bill amount and extra amount also. bill not getting processed. pls advise

674
5107
56

What is the total bill amount & how much you have already paid via hdfc billpay in this month till now?

50
219
5
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

Thanks for replying.

The error is, “Sorry, your bill payment couldnot be processed right now. PLease try again later.”

I have added the card yesterday in bill pay, it was showing verification pending and today verification pending option is gone.

I tried several times using same bill amount and extra amount also. bill not getting processed. pls advise

I hope all details u entered correctly.
Maybe their servers issue

50
61
0
guest_999 wrote:

What is the total bill amount & how much you have already paid via hdfc billpay in this month till now?

i didn’t pay any amount till now.

50
61
0
Expand
raman12 wrote:

I hope all details u entered correctly.
Maybe their servers issue

Yes bro. trying from 3 days to pay throug hdfc dc

468
1493
15
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

i didn’t pay any amount till now.

How much amount r u trying to pay? Max allowed is 50k. Try with small amount.

50
61
0
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

How much amount r u trying to pay? Max allowed is 50k. Try with small amount.

Thank you bro. It worked. KG

Missing