Poll: Which Company Should I Go With?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

I Dimers I Am Looking To Purchase AC looking for your suggestion

161°
Deal Lieutenant
2,450
4590
17

Budget:-35000

32 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
91
7365
33

I am using o general and mitsubishi electric and both are good , but as per your given options I’ll vote for mitsubishi blush

187
314
2

If you are based out of mumbai go for kohinoor electronics but probably they will be closed due to lockdown.I got a good deal on LG 1.5 ton 5 star Dual Inverter wifi/Alexa AC as compared to online.

50
109
1

How is carrier? 1.5 ton 5 star model at 38k?

2,450
4590
17
madmax87 wrote:

If you are based out of mumbai go for kohinoor electronics but probably they will be closed due to lockdown.I got a good deal on LG 1.5 ton 5 star Dual Inverter wifi/Alexa AC as compared to online.

What price

148
31880
74
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

Looking for long term use 5-10 years

Yes these ACs (O-General, Mitsubishi) are very powerful and durable

187
314
2
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

What price

36.5k after hdfc cb plus got 5 yrs comprehensive warranty from kohinoor

74
207
4

O general is good lil expensive. I have voltas as my usage is less.

2,450
4590
17
kkrulesdnation wrote:

O general is good lil expensive. I have voltas as my usage is less.

Review

88
861
7

Capacity

51
1509
8

Using voltas for over 5-7 years. No issues. Moderate usage in summers only.
Service is also good.

74
207
4
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

Review

My friend using o general. Long lasting and great cooling. My voltas was cheap and good for less usage. If you have heavy usage then o general is best in window category.

88
861
7
Expand
Bumblebee wrote:

1.5

Go for lg 4* 2020 smart ac in 36k.. or other convertible ac these are energy saving ac ,I run in 40% @ 26°capacity gave good results in 10×12 room.

2,450
4590
17
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

Go for lg 4* 2020 smart ac in 36k.. or other convertible ac these are energy saving ac ,I run in 40% gave good results in 10×12 room.

U can provide link

88
861
7
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

5 star version 2021 model available @ 36.k after discounts @offline stores

Ohhhh how ? What discount?
In my city lg store 5star in 40k non smart wifi ac
Can you tell price of same wifi smart ac and where ?

187
314
2
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

Ohhhh how ? What discount?
In my city lg store 5star in 40k non smart wifi ac
Can you tell price of same wifi smart ac and where ?

approx 40k. On that HDFC cb of 4k will be credited after 3 months. So in all arnd 36k. Location Kohinoor electronics Mumbai

2,450
4590
17
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

approx 40k. On that HDFC cb of 4k will be credited after 3 months. So in all arnd 36k

Lg is good brand or not using lg branded tv as well as washing machine

88
861
7
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

approx 40k. On that HDFC cb of 4k will be credited after 3 months. So in all arnd 36k. Location Kohinoor electronics Mumbai

Same rates 😇
But card offer in my city..😇

50
190
3

At your budget, I will suggest for VOLTAS 1.5 ton with minimum 4 star. Try for TataCliq as they give maximum warranty in VOLTAS and sometimes free installation offer. If you are in a position, wait for the bank discount in the range of 2.5K to 3.5K mostly from HDFC CC, CITIBANK CC, and occasionally from ICICI bank and Standard Chartered bank too.

122
1297
8
ConfirmPassword wrote:

How is carrier? 1.5 ton 5 star model at 38k?

my coil/gas leaked just after one year of buying carrier 1.5 ton 3star inverter ac…

88
861
7

East Malad se hai koi.?
Near metro station 😇

Missing