Hot Deal I have 1000 MobiKwik SuperCash, best way to use it?

303°
Deal Cadet
50
104
1

I have 1000 MobiKwik SuperCash, best way to use it?


Ml electricity provider is not listed on MobiKwik or else would have paid it using 5% usage

29 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
158
2867
9

Buy medicines and general consumer items in appolo pharmacy.
10% supercash is usable.

11
25817
78

JioMart – Redeem 5% SuperCash (On orders above Rs.20)

LPG Refill – Redeem 5% SuperCash on Bharat, HP & Indane Gas Booking.

Note: JioMart uses 2 payment gateways, but SuperCash redemption option is available at ONLY One Gateway, so if SuperCash redemption option not found, then cancel the transaction by clicking back & Re-Try Payment on the same order again & again until you get the option to redeem SuperCash.

0
12406
134
Sigma999 wrote:

JioMart – Redeem 5% SuperCash

Only for orders above 100 right?

0
12406
134
Sigma999 wrote:

JioMart – Redeem 5% SuperCash (On orders above Rs.20)

Note: JioMart uses 2 payment gateways, but SuperCash redemption option is available at ONLY One Gateway, so if SuperCash redemption option not found, then cancel the transaction by clicking back & again Re-Try Payment on the same order again & again until you get the option to redeem SuperCash.

@MrKool_JJ

Insider info scream
I wasn’t aware of this

456
2799
7

You can buy GYFTR Pay GV at 3% and then convert it to Amazon GV. But check availability at gyftr.com before buying.

Also, last time I checked, less than 5% sc was applying on Electricity bill, I think around 1-2%. @Sigma999 do you know about this?

11
25817
78
TestV wrote:

You can buy GYFTR Pay GV at 3% and then convert it to Amazon GV. But check availability at gyftr.com before buying.

Also, last time I checked, less than 5% sc was applying on Electricity bill, I think around 1-2%. @Sigma999 do you know about this?

Yes bro

415
11374
80
MrKool_JJ wrote:

@AyushiiiVijay Please advise what to do. I too have sc in my **** account.

can try mentioned offers
plus recharge jiofiber thru my jio app and pay via mobi wallet and get 5% off using sc..(the best as there is no payments offers on jiofiber)

456
2799
7
Expand
Sigma999 wrote:

Yes bro

I meant, exact amount of sc applicable on Electricity bill. Not that you can get Amazon GV @ 3% joy sweat_smile

0
12406
134
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

can try mentioned offers
plus recharge jiofiber thru my jio app and pay via mobi wallet and get 5% off using sc..(the best as there is no payments offers on jiofiber)

Mera to jio hai hi nai billiji smile

0
346
8
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Only for orders above 100 right?

You don’t want to order even for 100 on JioMart to burn SC? sunglasses

Please don’t misuse free delivery else we all will end up paying for shipping or meet minimum 1000/1500 soon stuck_out_tongue

0
12406
134
Expand
anjukkumar wrote:

You don’t want to order even for 100 on JioMart to burn SC? sunglasses

Please don’t misuse free delivery else we all will end up paying for shipping or meet minimum 1000/1500 soon stuck_out_tongue

I was just asking anjuji because i thought that this is only applicable on order above Rs. 100. That’s it nothing else smile
I always prefer paying via cards only so. Hope you got my point. And don’t worry even if they start charging min cart value won’t be 1000 because they too have their competitors in the market biggrin
I hope they don’t charge us and this keeps going on for ever and ever

46
349
2
MrKool_JJ wrote:

@AyushiiiVijay Please advise what to do. I too have sc in my **** account.

I regularly use mobikwik wallet for dream11, booking train tickets, Jio orders.

0
12406
134
Expand
saichand.sanka wrote:

I regularly use mobikwik wallet for dream11, booking train tickets, Jio orders.

I don’t use D11 & booking train tickets is not an option for me right now smile
Jio is the only way out now hushed

92
11432
26
Moderator
Expand
TestV wrote:

I meant, exact amount of sc applicable on Electricity bill. Not that you can get Amazon GV @ 3% joy sweat_smile

Its 5% upto 35 I guess

0
241
2

How to earn mobilwik supercash?..Will upi transfer to another person fetch supercash?
I don’t use it for cc payment since I am getting 1% cashback from HDFC platinum card..

Any other ways

289
3949
61
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

can try mentioned offers
plus recharge jiofiber thru my jio app and pay via mobi wallet and get 5% off using sc..(the best as there is no payments offers on jiofiber)

How 5% ? I paid a few days ago and it was only 2%. Can you please recheck and let me know?

415
11374
80
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

How 5% ? I paid a few days ago and it was only 2%. Can you please recheck and let me know?

How u paid?

289
3949
61
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

How u paid?

Added money in mobikwik wallet and paid by Mobi Amex card. 2% supercoins got utilized

415
11374
80
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Added money in mobikwik wallet and paid by Mobi Amex card. 2% supercoins got utilized

Glt.
Use myjio app do rechrge and pay via mobi wallet… Then check.. No need foe anything… It will adjust directly..
Abhi yeh razz hai kisi ko nahi pta🤫

289
3949
61
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Glt.
Use myjio app do rechrge and pay via mobi wallet… Then check.. No need foe anything… It will adjust directly..
Abhi yeh razz hai kisi ko nahi pta🤫

Thanks, I tried and 35 supercoins was utilized in 824.82 recharge

166
15034
32
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Insider info scream
I wasn’t aware of this

Bahut badiya observation @Sigma999 bro. Mazaa aa gayaa!
Personally dont use jiomart but I agree with @MrKool_JJ bro this gateway info is very useful for those who do!
✝️ Karma given to @Sigma999!

166
15034
32
vasanth_ece wrote:

How to earn mobilwik supercash?..Will upi transfer to another person fetch supercash?
I don’t use it for cc payment since I am getting 1% cashback from HDFC platinum card..

Any other ways

Yes you echoed my thoughts. Anyone?

192
67436
650
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Glt.
Use myjio app do rechrge and pay via mobi wallet… Then check.. No need foe anything… It will adjust directly..
Abhi yeh razz hai kisi ko nahi pta🤫

Is minimum 500 for this.?

Missing