Hot Deal I have 41000 balence on phonepe wallet. please help me my withdrawal limit over

749°
Missing
Deal Cadet

please suggest me.

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer

Black money spotted. Informing ITD.
Buy gold loose 6%. Recharge for others at discount. buy voucher on GIFt card sites. etc etc or find a merchant of phonepe and beg(if u want free)

Missing
suspended
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Buy gold loose 6%. Recharge for others at discount. buy voucher on GIFt card sites. etc etc or find a merchant of phonepe and beg(if u want free)

WAllet balance can’t be used to buy Gift cards anymore. Only gold is left to transfer to bank.
Recharge & Billpayment are the last option to consume wallet balance.

Missing
Deal Cadet

open a recharge & bill payment shop or take help of a guy who does it. discuss % with him & finish the balance

Missing
Deal Cadet

get hold of people who have insurance payments. offer then discounts & do payment for them. insurance premiums run in thousands.

Missing
Deal Cadet

get hold of truck or bus drivers or big buyers of petrol diesel. do deal with petrol bunks accepting phonepe QR.

Missing
Tech Guru
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Best and safest option. You would lose a lot more with anything else. This is one of the problems with peepee.. They don’t refund money easily.. They always refund it to wallet knowing you cant use it for much. I had like 2000 stuck after coolwinks offer so use most of it to recharge and got some still there but cant use it to buy from flipkart etc.. Also cant pay for flipkart post paid.. or credit card.. all of that now require UPI.

If they allow it, pay your credit card.. The extra balance you can use as a debt card and stays there..

Missing
Tech Guru

Close the wallet and get all balance , forget phone pe forever

Missing
Tech Guru
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

lol
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Buy Amazon vouchers from gift card selling sites with PhonePe balance. Use Amazon balance to pay off high summer electricity bills in Niki availing bill pe bachat offer which gives 5% discount

Missing
suspended
drupal wrote:

Close the wallet and get all balance , forget phone pe forever

Kyc neccesary or not?

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Kyc neccesary or not?

Kyc not necessary but see if they are refunding wallet only (gift money) or not they change colors like chameleon
Missing
suspended
Expand
drupal wrote:

Kyc not necessary but see if they are refunding wallet only (gift money) or not they change colors like chameleon

They will not refund gift money. I think they only refund withdrawable balance(added money, not cashbacks) .

Missing
Deal Newbie

Care explaining in little detail as how it got there in the first place

Missing
Deal Subedar
WhiteBat wrote:

Care explaining in little detail as how it got there in the first place

I was wondering it too.. How and rather why would anyone load so much in wallets if they don’t have immediate use.

@mushasani11 is the withdrawl limit apllicable for a given month or forever ?

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

I was wondering it too.. How and rather why would anyone load so much in wallets if they don’t have immediate use.

Refund!!! When you send back the phone your ordered, they refund the money.. If you make a BIG deal they will refund it back to source but if they think they can get away with it, they always always always refund it as a gift instrument.. Which is useless since you can never move it to bank and if you paid by credit card, you are now stuck trying to pay off your credit card while the money is stuck sitting somewhere earning OTHERS interest and you end up paying that interest.

I would enjoy such things because I consider what is happened an extension of banksters.. They always screw the little man and it seems there are a lot of little men who think they are big shots.. While also feeling sorry for the situation since we are all in the same boat.. The best option is to NOT use such features.. Why buy something if you are not absolutely sure you want to keep it? Even with a better offer, the amount of trouble is just not worth the hassle. I seen many messages here where people returned stuff because like amazon had better offer.. and then got stuck.. Or they wanted a different model etc.. Impulse buying is great when the culture allows it like in the US.. It don’t work so good in like india where it is not in favor of the individual.. amazon and flipkart etc try to goad people into impulse buying but sooner or later they make sure you hit a brick wall..

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Refund!!! When you send back the phone your ordered, they refund the money.. If you make a BIG deal they will refund it back to source but if they think they can get away with it, they always always always refund it as a gift instrument.. Which is useless since you can never move it to bank and if you paid by credit card, you are now stuck trying to pay off your credit card while the money is stuck sitting somewhere earning OTHERS interest and you end up paying that interest.

I would enjoy such things because I consider what is happened an extension of banksters.. They always screw the little man and it seems there are a lot of little men who think they are big shots.. While also feeling sorry for the situation since we are all in the same boat.. The best option is to NOT use such features.. Why buy something if you are not absolutely sure you want to keep it? Even with a better offer, the amount of trouble is just not worth the hassle. I seen many messages here where people returned stuff because like amazon had better offer.. and then got stuck.. Or they wanted a different model etc.. Impulse buying is great when the culture allows it like in the US.. It don’t work so good in like india where it is not in favor of the individual.. amazon and flipkart etc try to goad people into impulse buying but sooner or later they make sure you hit a brick wall..

Thanks for detailed explaination.

I have only used PayZapp and refunds (only happened for IRCTC) goes to source of payment. Its surprising if other wallets does not have same policy.

I am glad that I did not try other wallets just for the benefit of promotions.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Thanks for detailed explaination.

I have only used PayZapp and refunds (only happened for IRCTC) goes to source of payment. Its surprising if other wallets does not have same policy.

I am glad that I did not try other wallets just for the benefit of promotions.

Refund always goes to wallets. Like I said, if you make a big deal they will refund back to source but it is not easy. Amazon has a refund to bank but generally it is to wallet and same for others. The refund back to source only works correctly if you make a bill payment and that fails. All others it is a gift instrument. I even request it as a gift instruments since it is the fastest way to get a refund and hassle free.. Otherwise they might even ask you for return shipping charges or restocking fees etc..

I think mostly this has to do with book keeping rather than fraud. They can play with this money and show it anyway they want while a refund to bank would just show as revenue and expense. A company like amazon that makes all their profit by using YOUR money they are holding.. It must be big.. Worth a TRILLION $$$… They are not making anything if that money sites in YOUR bank account.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Create a phone pe mrechant account with another no

Missing
Critic
Expand
alienteck wrote:

That’s weird because I thought after wallet KYC started, refund is only issued to the source.. (got it)

Two ways for your problem..
either buy & sell [email protected] of 6-7%..
Or,
Open a merchant account, Or, ask any existing merchant for help (best if he is one among ur friends) but u can’t pay using wallet balance to all merchants as well.. Not sure about this criteria.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

That’s weird because I thought after wallet KYC started, refund is only issued to the source.. (got it)

Two ways for your problem..
either buy & sell [email protected] of 6-7%..
Or,
Open a merchant account, Or, ask any existing merchant for help (best if he is one among ur friends) but u can’t pay using wallet balance to all merchants as well.. Not sure about this criteria.

Oh I don’t know the latest things going on here.. My dealings were long term like with amazon us etc.. I did not even know amazon in had a section to enter bank details for refunds. It seems you can refuse an order and then amazon will refund that to bank if you had entered the details but I have not used it and don’t know if it still functions..

People abuse stuff so much that nothing is stable. Amazon US refunded me $80 in postage to return something.. Only asked me how much it was and how much I wanted.. That wont work here for long. But from reading the forums, what I mentioned above is how people end up with large amounts in their wallets with no way to use it. I have money in phonepe I cant use to buy stuff at flipkart, before I could.. Now I have to use it to recharge phone and the like.. So some abuse the system and take away functions from ALL of us..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

per month 25000

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have closed my phone pe account for returning wallet cash, they only showing 1000rs, not showing 391 rs… accounts closing processing…

Missing