Hot Deal

I have been cheated of Rs.200 by @XiJinping00 for Netflix access

1193°
Deal Cadet
sriram

@XiJinping00 posted several discussions on sharing netflix account. He is currently suspended. He called me several times last week for the same and I paid Rs.200 as my share for 1 month Netflix subscription and he assigned me a screen. After 3 days he removed my name and then yesterday he changed the login details which prevented me from accessing netflix. He is rejecting my phone calls and didn’t respond to whatsapp. I give below his details:
I request @admin @mj911 @bumblefoot to take note of it and take action against the culprit. Also other dimers who also fell in his trap should come forward to register their complaints against him..
I also request other dimers to avoid doing any deal with the cheater also known as .@XiJinping00

109 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

CKMKB

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Ffs joy

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Why you bought it from him in first place?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

You could have bought single screen @ 199

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

199 plan is available for mobile only. you cant watch it on TV/Laptop and quality will be limited to 480P.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Jinping nai Ram ko b nah shoda

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

This shows how China has trapped small nations through it’s loans

Never trust China rage rage

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
joy joy
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

U should have understand that he is a seller only who keeps on posting same deal. He was not a genuine user who wanted to split his bill.

Anyways nothing much can be done as amount is also small.

Better avoid trading with random guys

Admin
Link Copied

@sriram thanks for the alert. he was suspended a week back for 10 days but we will reconsider that after this topic. Also we request you not to share someone’s personal number in forum (have edited it).

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

boycott china

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

but product is made in india.

View 1 more reply
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Those several were way too much
He used to post them every other day even after someone notified him that D&D isn’t the place.. this itself showed his desperation.. must be covering all his monthly expenses via trading these accounts/screens (+799/4-199 +50)

Anyways.. I don’t believe he is a newbie
He perfectly knew what threads to post and how to increase the karma level to Cadet so that he can start trading .. Often suspended accounts follow the same technique, post generic threads like “What are you eating” “When are you sleeping” and even the ones who end up posting in those threads just to troll OP don’t understand that they are doing exactly what OP Wanted smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Bhai. You are right 😔😔😔😔😔

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Dude he was asking people to share screens many many times even though the quota was obviously over weeks ago.

He named himself after the biggest scamster of the world proudly. That should have been a warning sign there itself.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

plus1

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@sriram Try to post the same message on his Facebook and Twitter profile, also send private messages to his Facebook friends informing of his misdeeds. This will portray his true character to everyone. Jai Shri Ram smile

Link Copied

He’s an account seller.
My bro boyght 1 account from him.
And it’s working still now I came to know.

Link Copied

Aur karo dragon pe vishwas.
Electrical engineer duping people? Is desh ka kuch nahi hona.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Chai dukan me 4 buddhon se ek buddha ye baat chahata rahta hai.
Btw ek teacher, jaab apne award ke adha hissa de diya taab inspiration nai dikha??? Hamesha eise negative baatein thik nai

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ye to pahle se hi cheater lag raha tha.. bak bak bak bak..hamesha post me..
Sala 200 me bik gaya china.. aise log to 200 me bikte hain mithai ki duakn par..

Cheater log itna karma kaise gain kar lete hain..mujhe to koi nahi deta unamused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haha +kg bro

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Offtopic..: ye google go india nahi dikh raha post..

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

You got all his history of him, hope he refunds or fulfil the deal. Post your comments on his fb and insta, he may revert back to you. But how did he cheated with genuine data

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

This guy was continuously seeking dimers attention for this Netflix subscription and he too cheated OP for merely 200rs. Mone endine idha cheyathe (why did you)???
Pathetic and feeling pity on you. You are now exposed and sooner or later dimers will make you realize the importance of 200rs. Never underestimate dimers.

Off Topic – It looks like DD is now becoming a hub for all these stupidity and we need to have a walkaround which is sad but true sad
High time something needs to be there in place and i hope admins will do agree.
EE duping people for Netflix subscriptions arghhh atleast respect your degree mone shyaa…
#AA_JJ sad

Link Copied

DD has nothing to do with this as this is purely a self-inflicted result.
But OP has done a good job posting here so that others can be aware of suck risks and be cautious in future…

Where there are risks there are high returns!!.. sunglasses

View 1 more reply
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

200 rs 1 month netflix ? hushed

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

So many cheaters on desidime now a days.

Link Copied

Don’t blame anyone if he gets cheated. I mean anyone can do fraud and there is very small chance to know beforehand.

You have lost your money, so my condolence to you. And thanx for pointing him out

Link Copied

Aur kro bharosha china walo pe 😅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have warned before itself.
He used to post and delete and repost daily.
Since I hadn’t traded with him could not report.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

He’s the same reji username guy who posted a thread I cheated him by taking subscription and giving invalid gv. After that he changed his username to this as his reputation went bad after i replied on that thread and it got deleted

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You did pay afterwards right.
Is ur subscription running ok.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Nowadays, We’re coming across many Fraudsters on DD like him, many have lost their money in tradings… Aise toh koi jrurt rahe tab bhi trade nahi karega DD pe confused

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Isiliye DD pr trade nhi krta mai . Fraudsters bhi hai bahot aur lootere bhi ( badi wali machaliya ) jo 50 ki deal 150-200 me bech dete hai aur jisko kuch pata nahi new buyer ko ullu banate hai . Hai kuch deal subedar/ L3 dimers … rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/655241/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-17-19-59-35-99_13b19b1375d7cd12210455328e622923.jpg?1608215448

Link Copied

File a FiR

Link Copied

Ye jinping har day free account with no minimum balance post krta tha.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@bumblefoot please check ib

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey guys this guy whose id is @manaramass pm me for post a link here and he wants to talk here but not able comment because he is a newbie.

replyuser
Click here to reply