Hot Deal

I have been cheated of Rs.200 by @XiJinping00 for Netflix access

1193°
Deal Cadet
sriram

@XiJinping00 posted several discussions on sharing netflix account. He is currently suspended. He called me several times last week for the same and I paid Rs.200 as my share for 1 month Netflix subscription and he assigned me a screen. After 3 days he removed my name and then yesterday he changed the login details which prevented me from accessing netflix. He is rejecting my phone calls and didn’t respond to whatsapp. I give below his details:
I request @admin @mj911 @bumblefoot to take note of it and take action against the culprit. Also other dimers who also fell in his trap should come forward to register their complaints against him..
I also request other dimers to avoid doing any deal with the cheater also known as .@XiJinping00

109 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Kyc walo ka alag se tagging ho dd me.. taki deal ke time member decide kar sake

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Maine to lagta hai kita tha kyc kahi par dd me

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ya zingoy.. yaad nahi

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

bro, I also joined in with this guy. Seemed genuine to me. Paid him on 16th Nov and used it for month. now not able to contact him but didn’t seem like any fraud guy. @bumblefoot @admin

@papa_kancha also joined in same one.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/655503/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-18-20-52-41-56_13b19b1375d7cd12210455328e622923.jpg?1608305097

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Let me explain this issue @admin @admin @bumblefoot please approve the comment

Iam @ XiJinping00. I created this account because my orginal account was banned. On 8th dec my account was banned for 10 days for posting deals in wrong section. The suspension only revoke on 18th dec. I sold Netflix account to many dimers here. @Vice @ZNZ @A.M.A.Z.O @papa_kancha @Tera_Jija is some of them. So iam not a fraudster. Also how can I cheat a person with rs 200 while I had given him my phone number and personal account links.

So let gets into the issue. On 15th dec i has railway rrb exam. In that day @sriram called me and told his account not working. I cut the phone because it was exam time. He called me reapeatly and I blocked him because I has exam that day. I don’t switch off phone. During this time my dedisime account is suspended for another reason that I have mentioned above.
The same day he posted this thread on desidime claiming i cheated him. In his perspective of view he has

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

In this particular case it appears that other than @sriram , no one else has been cheated by @XiJinping00
This may be a case of misunderstanding between the two, because @XiJinping00 hasn’t been able to give his version as his account was suspended even before this thread was created. The fact that he has openly shared his private contact details also go in his favour. I think he deserves a chance to explain his side of the story.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

the right to post this thread. I don’t blame him. But posting social media links in public is not good.Since my account is suspended for another reason I can’t see his messages and I didn’t saw this thread until tomorrow. I called him yesterday and he didn’t attend the phone. I whatsapp ed him and he didn’t answer. I can give him the password of Netflix but he has to delete my personal social media links here.
Iam not asking to delete this thread. But delete the social media links here. Even my photo is posted here.
One more thing. Iam not a cheater. Every account i give has Indian card details added and 799 plan subscribed. Not USA plan like telegram carded black market sellers.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Explanation of @manaramass recd in pm

Sir

21:16
Iam a newbie and my post approval needs time

21:16
so, what help you want from me

21:27
Let me explain this issue @admin @admin @bumblefoot please approve the comment
Iam @ XiJinping00. I created this account because my orginal account was banned. On 8th dec my account was banned for 10 days for posting deals in wrong section. The suspension only revoke on 18th dec. I sold Netflix account to many dimers here. @Vice @ZNZ @A.M.A.Z.O @papa_kancha @Tera_Jija is some of them. So iam not a fraudster. Also how can I cheat a person with rs 200 while I had given him my phone number and personal account links.
So let gets into the issue. On 15th dec i has railway rrb exam. In that day @sriram called me and told his account not working. I cut the phone because it was exam time. He called me reapeatly and I blocked him because I has exam that day. I don’t switch off phone. During this time my dedisime account is suspended for another reason that I have mentioned above.
The same day he posted this thread on desidime claiming i cheated him. In his perspective of view he has the right.

However I request @manaramass to directly pm @sriram and resolve the issue. @sriram should also reply to this thread again on efforts taken by him to resolve the issue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I can confirm. I have been using the Netflix account for close to three weeks maybe. No issues so far. Even got the new password from him and locked my profile in netflix so no changes can be made as per his suggestion may I add He has given his personal details as well so I don’t know why he would cheat.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The observation made by @aam_aadmi is biased and malicious casting aspersions on my honesty and integrity. I have suffered a lot of mental agony and frustration because he had broken the faith and trust I had reposed on him. It is not a matter of 200rs that mattered.. I had transacted with several dimers and nobody cheated like this.There is no case or any understanding or misunderstanding for paid entertainment services. I paid for a service in advance for a full month and that facility was withdrawn in a week and there is no response to my several calls, messages across various channels for 2 days. In a week i came across more than 6 different users. Its like a musical chair, 6-8 persons sharing 4 screens. I am ready to provide evidence to the @admin in order to make a fair judgement. I am not as lucky as @Tera_Jija I have no intention to defame a person for flimsy reasons but only to caution other dimers..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

2 days is lie. You called me on 15th dec o didn’t attend that’s true. Check your phone yesterday. I called you more than 20 times and you didn’t answer. If you have waited a little we finished it. But instead you posted here without waiting for a day . Also posting my social account which you broke the trust t had done to you

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

why iam selling so many Netflix account publically.
1. Create a Netflix account with 199 plan.
2. After that change plan to 799 using change plan option under settings.
3.Then cancel the subscription.
4. You will enjoy 799 plan at 199 .
5. Repeat this process in every month in same account
6. Your account will not be debited with rs 799.
You can create 5 profile on Netflix. So we can sell 5 profiles for rs 10000 by spending rs 199. 800 profit. Also one visa/master card work on 3 accounts. So Rs 2400 profit in one account. This account is not obtained through illegal ways i explained the process .

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
pray
View 5 more replies
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

@manaramass Finally the admittance
You clearly cheated the dimers making them believe that you are sharing genuine netflix subscription but instead you made it your business to sell the accounts/screens acquired via a loophole which got posted here in DD multiple times
Worst part.. You opted to post these threads in D&D as if you are seeking someone’s help or doing them a favor but instead you were just doing business fooling them

You may not be a fraudster (selling screens and changing passwords later on).. This could even be a case of confusion induced because of selling too many accounts but the thread title justifies your nature
And that story you came up with..exams n all, you could’ve simply explained the same to @sriram about your exam situation instead of disconnecting his call and further blocking his calls/texts and makes everyone suspect your current justification/explanation because of your personal details being made public!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I only want to clear my part that’s all. Iam not a fraud guy. Also I don’t use carding or illegal method

View 14 more replies
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

@manaramass when @sriram called you and told his account is not working, you should have told “I’m at exam center right now and will call you later” rather than disconnecting and hung up the phone. Plus you blocked his phone number.

When it is exam time then you should have kept it in silent mode and how does it bother you whether he called so many times as you will be writing exam.

OK you blocked his phone number but you should have called him after exam or evening or at least midnight and told your situation and resolved the issue.

Even your suspended, you got his phone number. Even thread is created same day issue would be resolved and thread also will be deleted, right.

Correct me if I’m missing anything.
@onlineuser7 @getready

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ask him . I called him and he didn’t answer. Also I told him I was at the exam centre. I put phone silent when I wrote the exam only.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@admin @admin @bumblefoot @Priyanka; i request please remove my social links from this post. As it’s a privacy issue  iam not complaining about thread 

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Are bhai sab offline hai re

@Priyanka @ankur2.0

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@manaramass called me yesterday. Since I had already complained about this matter on Tuesday evening i have nothing to speak. I want to forget, forgive and move forward..I had already entrusted this matter to the @admin who can handle such issues tactfully. I don’t want to precipitate this matter further. .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tanks confirming me that.  @hotchap; @getready

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@admin @bumblefoot @Priyanka I edited my social media username and this isn’t a issue now. I welcome @sriram to come to my inbox and solve this issue . I messaged you. Let it ends here. And admins please revoke my chinese account ban and ban this account

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
wink plus1
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I feel like OP doesn’t have patience. He could have waited for 1 day at least.
Showcasing someone as a fraudster and not ready to hear their side story is pathetic.

replyuser
Click here to reply