I'm tutor of Maths and science, teach till class 10, can anyone help me getting home Tuitions in Delhi (laxmi nagar)?

162°
Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11

i can travel till 7 km from my location (metro,bus) my charges are very genuine.

34 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
294
518
1

We’re from same place sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
290
2

Try to advertise locally with your contact details.. esp around apartment/housing societies.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139

Set up a advertisement banner in front of your house and couple of more houses if they allow it. It really works.

You can also distribute pamphlet in yours and neighboring colonies. It’s very cheap advertisement.

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
Roushh wrote:

Set up a advertisement banner in front of your house and couple of more houses if they allow it. It really works.

You can also distribute pamphlet in yours and neighboring colonies. It’s very cheap advertisement.

Where do you live?

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
danishali2020443 wrote:

We’re from same place sweat_smile

Where do you live?

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
santosh_blr wrote:

Try to advertise locally with your contact details.. esp around apartment/housing societies.

How, with pamplet or with?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Where do you live?

Jaipur

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12

Register with some home tutoring agency who provides home tutors. Once you get one or two students, your circle will increase through word of mouth publicity. That’s how most of tutors succeed.
Laxmi Nagar is a hub of education. You shouldn’t have problem finding, agencies, coaching institutes or even private students.

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Jaipur

Off topic, how much does One room cost on rent in any middle standard area, approximately?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
cocay wrote:

Off topic, how much does One room cost on rent in any middle standard area, approximately?

Depends on the city and location as well.

Here in Jaipur, rooms are not cheap because we have so many couching institutes here and students come here from all over the state to study and prepare for competitive exams.

Here room rent varies from 2000-5000 rs based on location and facilities.

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Here room rent varies from 2000-4000 rs.

That’s manageable. Can I contact you if I ever relocate to Jaipur to help arrange some accommodation?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
cocay wrote:

That’s manageable. Can I contact you if I ever relocate to Jaipur to help arrange some accommodation?

Sorry, I can’t help you with this. When we had to rent a house few years ago, we contacted a real estate agent. They usually take half to one month’s rent as commission and help you out.

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I can’t help you with this. When we had to rent a house few years ago, we contacted a real estate agent. They usually take half to one month’s rent as commission and help you out.

Don’t worry. I’ll contact agents only, if I ever did relocate. I just wanted to know the price range. Thanks.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
cocay wrote:

Don’t worry. I’ll contact agents only, if I ever did relocate. I just wanted to know the price range. Thanks.

Oh ok. plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
Expand
cocay wrote:

Don’t worry. I’ll contact agents only, if I ever did relocate. I just wanted to know the price range. Thanks.

Please support for free

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2844
26

From Tutions to accomodations. OMG what is going on. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

Ramesh park

Will you help me getting home tuition, if you’re a native

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
SleeperRAW wrote:

From Tutions to accomodations. OMG what is going on. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Help anyone anywhere..

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2844
26
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Help anyone anywhere..

Yes we are here to help everybody. But this post was created for Tutions. And I think only those who need to discuss about Tutions should reply. And those who are having accomodations related queries should create his own post.

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Yes we are here to help everybody. But this post was created for Tutions. And I think only those who need to discuss about Tutions should reply. And those who are having accomodations related queries should create his own post.

Killing two birds with one bow🤪

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12

@sgpgdk482 how much do you charge for math, class 9 and 10, 4 KM from your house?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1

Check out chegg India

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
smz wrote:

Check out chegg India

What is this?

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
cocay wrote:

@sgpgdk482 how much do you charge for math, class 9 and 10, 4 KM from your house?

250 per hour

Missing
Blogger
0
2043
55

Wrong section

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
rogerthat wrote:

Wrong section

Oh… Then good morning!

Missing
Blogger
0
2043
55

Laxmi nagar is infamous for luring into fake interviews job opportunities.

Missing
Deal Subedar
710
1747
11
rogerthat wrote:

Laxmi nagar is infamous for luring into fake interviews job opportunities.

Oo, gow do you know about this?

Missing