I want to buy one plus 7T, any offer that reduces price?

98°
34999
0% OFF 34999.0
Deal Newbie
31
57
2
I want to buy one plus 7T, any offer that reduces price?

https://www.amazon.in/Test-Exclusive-746/dp/B07...
Please message if any good running offer

Expired
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
70
187
3

Go for realme x2 pro

133
804
5

Hdfc cc or dc

52
20
1

If you need , i have some some referal coupons (2000 off ) + additional 1500 discount with HDFC , let you if you need i will share my details

52
168
2

Buy from OnePlus site.
7T 8 GB – 128 GB
35k
- 2k referral instant discount
- 1.5k hdfc instant discount
- GST benefit if u get someone to claim
- Referer 1000 Rs amazon voucher.

50
20
0
ketanmaheta wrote:

Buy from OnePlus site.
7T 8 GB – 128 GB
35k
- 2k referral instant discount
- 1.5k hdfc instant discount
- GST benefit if u get someone to claim
- Referer 1000 Rs amazon voucher.

Pleaser explain gst& Referer 1000 rs voucher I don’t get it

34
2967
61
Ankit-Ezio wrote:

If you need , i have some some referal coupons (2000 off ) + additional 1500 discount with HDFC , let you if you need i will share my details

Referral offer was till 30 dec

34
2967
61
ketanmaheta wrote:

Buy from OnePlus site.
7T 8 GB – 128 GB
35k
- 2k referral instant discount
- 1.5k hdfc instant discount
- GST benefit if u get someone to claim
- Referer 1000 Rs amazon voucher.

Offer over

109
502
9

offer still valid…i have account with voucher added …anyone want.. can pm me

22
534
25

PM me if anyone needs referral voucher. I will further sweeten the deal

62
1257
4

Avoid this phone in that range. OP always has crappy bugs, which will affect you if you are an above average user,+the camera is total crap.

31
57
2
billubakra wrote:

Avoid this phone in that range. OP always has crappy bugs, which will affect you if you are an above average user,+the camera is total crap.

I’m using vivo v7+ and 1plus 7T is ordered for another user.

62
1257
4

You should have ordered a better phone. OP is all hype but no show since the 5t.

50
25
0
billubakra wrote:

You should have ordered a better phone. OP is all hype but no show since the 5t.

Then which one is best in under 35k

31
57
2
Expand
tjay69 wrote:

Then which one is best in under 35k

X2 Pro Master Edition

Missing