Hot Deal

I Was Unable To Login To Flipkart Account Any One Facing Same Issue ?

3707°
Chennai Super Kings
PowerStar

While Login To Flipkart Account
It Is Showing Message As #Unsuccessfull Login
Any One Facing Similar Issue ?

98 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

I tired to sent blank mail on [email protected] from other email id, got below response

Greetings from Flipkart.com!
Thank you for writing to us. We see that you’ve written from an email id that is not registered with Flipkart.
To ensure the security of your Flipkart account, please login by clicking here and you can look for answers to your queries.
In case you do not remember your account password, you can reset it by following these simple steps:
Click on ‘Forgot password?’ on the login page.
You will get an OTP on your registered email id/phone number.
Enter the OTP and your new password.
In future you can contact us from our website/app so that we can help you. Note: If you wish to send us an attachment, kindly send an email with the attachment to [email protected] from your registered email ID.

Now it’s clear they have blocked the account

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

I tired to sent blank mail on [email protected] from other email id, got below response

Greetings from Flipkart.com!
Thank you for writing to us. We see that you’ve written from an email id that is not registered with Flipkart.
To ensure the security of your Flipkart account, please login by clicking here and you can look for answers to your queries.
In case you do not remember your account password, you can reset it by following these simple steps:
Click on ‘Forgot password?’ on the login page.
You will get an OTP on your registered email id/phone number.
Enter the OTP and your new password.
In future you can contact us from our website/app so that we can help you. Note: If you wish to send us an attachment, kindly send an email with the attachment to [email protected] from your registered email ID.

https://ibb.co/...Y5

I Got Reply From Their Side

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

yes, I understand that, but [email protected] mail id works for other account which is not blocked

Really ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Bro U Mistaken
CsFlipkart ID Is Not In Use
I Got A Reply From CC Ur Issue Will Resolve In 24Hours

That’s what i said, your account is blocked hense you can’t send email to them, as they do not acknowledge emails from blocked accounts

For others cs email id is working fine, though for you grievance and escalation email ids should work, try the email ids which I posted above and update us

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Really ?

I again sent mail to [email protected], got reply that they will be get back to me within the next 24 hours.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

That’s what i said, your account is blocked hense you can’t send email to them, as they do not acknowledge emails from blocked accounts

For others cs email id is working fine, though for you grievance and escalation email ids should work, try the email ids which I posted above and update us

TY Bro
I Have Sent An Email And Got Reply

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

I again sent mail to [email protected], got reply that they will be get back to me within the next 24 hours.

You said not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

I Have One Order Delivery Today Shall I Accept Or Not ?
If I Face Size Issue Then What Should I Do ?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

You said not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Yes Still I Get Same MSG For Second Time https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it didn’t work yesterday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

You said not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

it didn’t work yesterday

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
gs_ns wrote:

it didn’t work yesterday

Are U Able To Login ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Are U Able To Login ?

No, spoken to cc, they are telling if u have done high number of returns then u might be facing this problem

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

No, spoken to cc, they are telling if u have done high number of returns then u might be facing this problem

Yes I Too Had Many Returns

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
gs_ns wrote:

No, spoken to cc, they are telling if u have done high number of returns then u might be facing this problem

What Is The Solution ?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

I Have One Order Delivery Today Shall I Accept Or Not ?
If I Face Size Issue Then What Should I Do ?

First this e-commerce give us attractive exchange timeline and feature then later block us for availing the same https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

First this e-commerce give us attractive exchange timeline and feature then later block us for availing the same https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yes Will They Block My Mobile No Also ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

What Is The Solution ?

wait for their reply and call

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Devudu chala durmargudu. 30 days exchange option unnayani santhoshinche lope account blocking horror show kuda unnayani gurtuchestadu wink

@getready Swami nuvve digi ravali inka veelaku appropriate solution cheppeli ante biggrin
Kapadu swami vilani aa durmargudu flipkart nundi evil

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Devudu chala durmargudu. 30 days exchange option unnayani santhoshinche lope account blocking horror show kuda unnayani gurtuchestadu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@getready Swami nuvve digi ravali inka veelaku appropriate solution cheppeli ante https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Kapadu swami vilani aa durmargudu flipkart nundi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/474491/medium/4195627ayyare.jpg?1494398201

Haha Superb Bro 👏👌
@getready

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

@Tejaa
Cant help, these e-commerce sites are now very strict with returns
Even Amazon blocks accounts without any prior notice because of too many returns
It also depends on which items he returned

Its better to reject the delivery
@PowerStar

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
getready wrote:

@Tejaa
Cant help, these e-commerce sites are now very strict with returns
Even Amazon blocks accounts without any prior notice because of too many returns
It also depends on which items he returned

Its better to reject the delivery
@PowerStar

Okay Bro
Will They Unblock My Account ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Okay Bro
Will They Unblock My Account ?

First tell me what all u returned ?
If you are not comfortable here u can pm me

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Devudu chala durmargudu. 30 days exchange option unnayani santhoshinche lope account blocking horror show kuda unnayani gurtuchestadu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@getready Swami nuvve digi ravali inka veelaku appropriate solution cheppeli ante https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Kapadu swami vilani aa durmargudu flipkart nundi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/474491/medium/4195627ayyare.jpg?1494398201

always keep returns below 10-15% of total orders.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

always keep returns below 10-15% of total orders.

Absolutely

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

First tell me what all u returned ?
If you are not comfortable here u can pm me

Check PM

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Got A Call From. CC
Will Solve Problem In 24Hrs
Let’s See

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i can’t logged my account it’s showing account is inactive reactivate it through customer care but when i am Calling to customer care service they hold on my call waiting for longer time and no response yet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Powerstar
Problem solved?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply