ICICI credit card help

48°
Commentator
Raman997

I have ICICI hpcl credit card but they have marked it as corporate card ( may be because of money rotation) so i am not getting any limit enhancement offer and emi conversion option .I am getting option to instantly get Amazon pay card using existing card.
Should I get amazon card and later close hpcl card and again apply for another icici card in future ( for regular card offer in amazon)?

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Amazon ICICI card is the end, they won’t give any other card after this

Some people said physical application thru agent or bank can get you another card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How you came to know that they have market it corporate?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
sj38931413 wrote:

How you came to know that they have market it corporate?

When I try to convert any transaction to emi, it shows EMI Option is not available on the selected card as it is a Corporate/Commercial Credit Card.”message.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765500/original/Screenshot_2022-05-06_115251.png?1651818299

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Amazon ICICI card is the end, they won’t give any other card after this

Some people said physical application thru agent or bank can get you another card

Any other way?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
Raman997 wrote:

When I try to convert any transaction to emi, it shows EMI Option is not available on the selected card as it is a Corporate/Commercial Credit Card.”message.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765500/original/Screenshot_2022-05-06_115251.png?1651818299

bro second option bhe toh ho skta convert na hone ka reason

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Add random products to the cart on Amazon/Flipkart and check for EMI conversion. You will get a better insight regarding your card.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Expand
monu.tanwar123262 wrote:

bro second option bhe toh ho skta convert na hone ka reason

Bilkul ho sakta hai…but isme bahut saare transactions hai jo eligible hai lekin convert ni ho rahe…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Try to apply for a new card, if your current card atleast year old.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply