ICICI Insta Save FD Account

107°
Gujarat Titans
romilq239

Hello.  I just got the FD of 10k and the credit card linked to the FD closed after using for one year. Can I expect pre-approved CC offer in a few months ? Did someone who had an Insta Save FD Account get pre-approved CC offer after closing credit card and the linked FD ? Also when will the account turn to regular savings account with 10k MAB ? Right now it shows as zero balance account. 

Expired
16 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

opened fd account with cc

closed cc after 8 months. closed fd after 12 months

maintained 50-60k for 2 months with few transactions

got pre qualified LTF corel card after 3 months from closing cc.

upgraded to privileged banking after 15 days from getting card.

now getting MMT credit card upgrade with 0 annual fee

showing 0 mab balance as of now

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Thanks for the reply. Gonna wait for a pre-approved offer. And might also upgrade my savings aaccount to Gold savings account with 50k MAB.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

opened fd account with cc

closed cc after 8 months. closed fd after 12 months

maintained 50-60k for 2 months with few transactions

got pre qualified LTF corel card after 3 months from closing cc.

upgraded to privileged banking after 15 days from getting card.

now getting MMT credit card upgrade with 0 annual fee

showing 0 mab balance as of now

I hold apay icici card which is 5-6 months how can i get mmt card,
When i try to click upgrade card in imobile app it shows error you are not eligible

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

I hold apay icici card which is 5-6 months how can i get mmt card,
When i try to click upgrade card in imobile app it shows error you are not eligible

call customer care. they can check if you are eligible. usually it show under pre approved offers if you are eligible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

call customer care. they can check if you are eligible. usually it show under pre approved offers if you are eligible

Not showing under pre approved offers called customer care one month back they were saying go to a branch and apply from their

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Then you are not eligible. If it shows under pre approved it is just click away.




Then you are not eligible.  If it shows under pre approved it is just click away.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752433/medium/IMG_20220317_114740.jpg?1647498039



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Then you are not eligible.  If it shows under pre approved it is just click away.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752433/medium/IMG_20220317_114740.jpg?1647498039



Is this show under upgrade card tab or under offers tab also i only have apay icici card and no savings account with icici will that be a issue??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Is this show under upgrade card tab or under offers tab also i only have apay icici card and no savings account with icici will that be a issue??

could be …it shows both under offer and cards and forex. in netbanking getting rubyx upgrade but not showing in imobile

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Then you are not eligible.  If it shows under pre approved it is just click away.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/752433/medium/IMG_20220317_114740.jpg?1647498039



Bro
When did you get MMT signature upgrade option and on which card?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Bro
When did you get MMT signature upgrade option and on which card?

Corel card. i checked few days back

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Corel card. i checked few days back

Ok, i got MMT plat in November and closed my coral that time.

When will I get MMT signature auto upgrade option, any idea?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Ok, i got MMT plat in November and closed my coral that time.

When will I get MMT signature auto upgrade option, any idea?

no idea bro… i think its upto icici or user specific

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

no idea bro… i think its upto icici or user specific

Calling cc can help
They did offer me MMT signature when i asked for MMT plat but i chose to go with MMT plat no_mouth

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Calling cc can help
They did offer me MMT signature when i asked for MMT plat but i chose to go with MMT plat no_mouth

Then its your choice 😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Calling cc can help
They did offer me MMT signature when i asked for MMT plat but i chose to go with MMT plat no_mouth

Major difference between mmt platinum and signature??

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Major difference between mmt platinum and signature??



Signature has more benefits than MMT Platinum


  • 1 international lounge visit and 1 spa session at selected domestic airports per year (Via complementary Dreamfolks DragonPass membership)
  • 1 complimentary railway lounge access per quarter – also on MMT plat
  • Domestic airport lounge visits: 2 per quarter via Visa lounge access programme – also on MMT Plat
  • 2 complimentary movie tickets every month up to 300 per ticket via BookMyShow under “Buy 1, Get1” offered on a first-come, first-serve basis
  • Every sixth ride is complimentary with Ola (Worth up to 150/- max per the sixth ride, but must complete 5 rides n use 6th ride within that month, as the count will be set zero next month)

  • Auto-enrolment to MMTDOUBLEBLACK for 1st year, plus MakeMyTrip holiday voucher worth Rs 2,500 on joining#.

  • Get exclusive MMT Cabs benefit and a complimentary Airtel international roaming pack#
  • Lemon Tree hotels voucher worth 2500
  • Few Milestone benefits on spending 2.5L and 5L annually
  • Signature Tier card


    both the card have joining fees only and no annual fee.
    Signature one has joining fee of 2500+gst while plat is 500+gst only
    For basic use, mmt plat is good, works on all icici offers without restriction unlike amazon icici



replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply