Hot Deal

Bye Payback : ICICI New Rewards Program from April 2022

2146°
Generous
bohemian

Our valued partnership with PAYBACK (Loyalty solutions) is expiring from Mar 31, 2022. It has been our privilege to serve you through this partnership for many years. We will credit all your PAYBACK Reward Points earned until March 2022 (Till your March, 2022 Statement/Billing Date) to your PAYBACK Account. Your PAYBACK points can be seamlessly redeemed exclusively from the PAYBACK

We are delighted to launch a new ICICI Bank Rewards programme starting from Apr 01, 2022. You will now earn ICICI Bank Reward Points towards spends on your Credit & Debit Cards. You can track your ICICI Bank Reward Points through Internet Banking & the iMobile Pay app. Redemption of your ICICI Bank Reward Points, accrued from April 2022, shall start from Jul 01, 2022 on our rewards platform, with a specially customised list of hundreds of premium brands and services offerings.

https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/rewa...

Will I be able to redeem my ICICI reward points against the outstanding on my ICICI Bank credit card?

You will be able to redeem your ICICI reward points earned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card against the outstanding on your ICICI Bank credit card soon after 1st July 2022.

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
55 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i think i have a lot of payback points on multiple icici cards. (not linked). can somebody guide on how to combine/redeem them? possibly for amazon gv?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Combine them by calling payback support.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

will miss this. sad

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

payback wale are mahachutiya, they deducted more than 4k points even without informing me that it’s going to expire.
and when I tried following up they just say sir email kar do, we’ll look into it and they do nothing.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Simple – always remember “stay away from Icici” its really equal to Fraud on what they do by showcasing like “Mobiwaste”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pay back is a worst program. I stopped using all my cards except Amazon.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Deleted

replyuser
Click here to reply