Hot Deal Iconia amex

442°
Deal Cadet
49
360
4

Please if anyone having indusind iconia amex ltf tell me how to get this, having infinia card will it help ,no indusind bank account

99 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
179
909
8

As of now American express cards are not issued due to ban from RBI for violating their terms of payments storage policy. Wait until it’s resolved and then apply.

49
360
4
GamesBond wrote:

As of now American express cards are not issued due to ban from RBI for violating their terms of payments storage policy. Wait until it’s resolved and then apply.

I am asking neglecting this ban ,i know about it

177
856
7

Visit any indusind branch and apply using card2card.

I got pinnacle last months. With 15k joining fee, i got 15k Amazon gv after 45days.

674
5258
57

Father’s infinia card means father has to personally visit indusind branch for getting it card-on-card basis. Not worth the risk considering current corona situation.

49
360
4
guest_999 wrote:

Father’s infinia card means father has to personally visit indusind branch for getting it card-on-card basis. Not worth the risk considering current corona situation.

After this corona

49
360
4
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Visit any indusind branch and apply using card2card.

I got pinnacle last months. With 15k joining fee, i got 15k Amazon gv after 45days.

Ltf possible no joining fees possible

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Ltf possible no joining fees possible

All indusind cards have no annual fee only joining/issuance fee for which they give an equivalent amount of gift cards so only amount you pay is gst over joining/issuance fee which you cannot avoid.

49
360
4
guest_999 wrote:

Father’s infinia card means father has to personally visit indusind branch for getting it card-on-card basis. Not worth the risk considering current corona situation.

Bro infinia card ki limit pe toh without joining possible hai and itr bhi acha ho toh

49
360
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

All indusind cards have no annual fee only joining/issuance fee for which they give an equivalent amount of gift cards so only amount you pay is gst over joining/issuance fee which you cannot avoid.

Gst how much

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Gst how much

18% of joining/issuance fee. Iconia amex has 3500 issuance/joining fee so gst will be 630. You should get 3500 worth of vouchers under the offer so 630 will be your one time cost of getting the card.

49
360
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

18% of joining/issuance fee. Iconia amex has 3500 issuance/joining fee so gst will be 630. You should get 3500 worth of vouchers under the offer so 630 will be your one time cost of getting the card.

Where its written 3500 is fees and same amt voucher

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Where its written 3500 is fees and same amt voucher

Not written but it is the offer which most people here availed(you can search past comments). Even here see above post where it is mentioned “With 15k joining fee, i got 15k Amazon gv after 45days.”. If amex offer is there then this card should work but why do you want this card as amex card offers are not much & even when they are there it is best utilized with amex own cards which usually give extra bonus offers(not applicable for co-branded amex cards like this one).

49
360
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Not written but it is the offer which most people here availed(you can search past comments). Even here see above post where it is mentioned “With 15k joining fee, i got 15k Amazon gv after 45days.”. If amex offer is there then this card should work but why do you want this card as amex card offers are not much & even when they are there it is best utilized with amex own cards which usually give extra bonus offers(not applicable for co-branded amex cards like this one).

Actually general reward is better and whats the validity of points in indusind bank

37
8893
68
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

18% of joining/issuance fee. Iconia amex has 3500 issuance/joining fee so gst will be 630. You should get 3500 worth of vouchers under the offer so 630 will be your one time cost of getting the card.

They reduced charge recently ?

Because, the joining charge is :
Iconia AmEx : ₹ 5000 + £$€
Pinnacle : ₹ 15000 + £$€

674
5258
57
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

They reduced charge recently ?

Because, the joining charge is :
Iconia AmEx : ₹ 5000 + £$€
Pinnacle : ₹ 15000 + £$€

https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/c...

Issuance charge Rs 3,499

But I am not sure as I think I read somewhere that there are two fee structure for indusind amex card, one with lower fee but no gv & other with higher fee but equivalent amount of gv excl gst.
@pranavcool

104
541
4

We wish to inform you that you can upgrade to Iconia Amex can be done at a one time upgrade fee of 4999+GST against which you will be eligible to receive, Vouchagram E-Gift Vouchers worth INR 4,000.

Please confirm your interest so that we can arrange a call from our concerned team.

674
5258
57
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Actually general reward is better and whats the validity of points in indusind bank

As far as general rewards is considered, nothing beats axis ace card with its min 2% & 5% unlimited on bill payments(excl insurance) on google pay. Even Indusind pinnacle card has a better general reward rate of 2.5%. Also note the various exclusions for indusind card reward points program.
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/revisio...

37
8893
68
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

As far as general rewards is considered, nothing beats axis ace card with its min 2% & 5% unlimited on bill payments(excl insurance) on google pay. Even Indusind pinnacle card has a better general reward rate of 2.5%. Also note the various exclusions for indusind card reward points program.
https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/revisio...

That’s not absolutely correct. Spend pattern decides the worth of any card. IndusInd Pinnacle is better in many terms than Ace.

For 5% on bill payments, alternatives are there:

  • payzapp(+ 1% to 2% card reward rate ).
  • HDFC gyftr (₹5000 amazon gift card per month).
  • Axis Neo : 5% at Paytm

So above 3 options gives more than 5% on bill payments. And that’s more than enough for normal middle class. Elect. bills are in that limit only.
Note : Talking about residential elect. bills only, not industrial/commercial.

Also note various limits & exclusions of Axis Ace card too. Gpay is not reliable. No cb for wallet txns. Headache of axis bank if anything goes wrong. Just for information, Axis bank asks FIR to file chargeback in case of fraudulent txns.

49
360
4
xera0117 wrote:

We wish to inform you that you can upgrade to Iconia Amex can be done at a one time upgrade fee of 4999+GST against which you will be eligible to receive, Vouchagram E-Gift Vouchers worth INR 4,000.

Please confirm your interest so that we can arrange a call from our concerned team.

i will try for ltf ,card to card basis hdfc infinia(very premium card),itr too good for this basic card

49
360
4
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

They reduced charge recently ?

Because, the joining charge is :
Iconia AmEx : ₹ 5000 + £$€
Pinnacle : ₹ 15000 + £$€

validity of reward points in indusind bank??

49
360
4

how many people got it card to card basis , dinner black and some got from corporate offer

37
8893
68
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

validity of reward points in indusind bank??

I think 2 or 3 years.
BTW, no charge for reward redemption & minimum amount is 500 only. That’s easy.

674
5258
57
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

That’s not absolutely correct. Spend pattern decides the worth of any card. IndusInd Pinnacle is better in many terms than Ace.

For 5% on bill payments, alternatives are there:

  • payzapp(+ 1% to 2% card reward rate ).
  • HDFC gyftr (₹5000 amazon gift card per month).
  • Axis Neo : 5% at Paytm

So above 3 options gives more than 5% on bill payments. And that’s more than enough for normal middle class. Elect. bills are in that limit only.
Note : Talking about residential elect. bills only, not industrial/commercial.

Also note various limits & exclusions of Axis Ace card too. Gpay is not reliable. No cb for wallet txns. Headache of axis bank if anything goes wrong. Just for information, Axis bank asks FIR to file chargeback in case of fraudulent txns.

Earlier it was so but now payzapp 5% off reduced to only 75. HDFC gyftr sale reduced to 5% till 50 per mobile number & did not even happened last month. No idea about axis neo 5% at paytm but somebody dais here I think that axis has stopped issuing fresh neo cards.

37
8893
68
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Earlier it was so but now payzapp 5% off reduced to only 75. HDFC gyftr sale reduced to 5% till 50 per mobile number & did not even happened last month. No idea about axis neo 5% at paytm but somebody dais here I think that axis has stopped issuing fresh neo cards.

I mentioned Axis Neo because many people have this card who don’t use credit cards at all. Axis used to issue Neo CC LTF with salary account previously.

For 5% : https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-offers-...

HDFC bank CC or DC also gives 5%(10× for Infinia/DCB) for Amazon GC.

49
360
4
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

I mentioned Axis Neo because many people have this card who don’t use credit cards at all. Axis used to issue Neo CC LTF with salary account previously.

For 5% : https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-offers-...

HDFC bank CC or DC also gives 5%(10× for Infinia/DCB) for Amazon GC.

how to apply for this cc helpline no is given they apply on call?

Missing