Idfc card reward point credit time

54°
Deal Cadet
utking

I recently got Idfc card & loaded 4K into paytm using zoamto but reward point are showing 0 even after a week.

In how much time the reward points  credited ?

Or they credit it next statement cycle ?

Expired
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Suppose you do transaction today of Rs. 1000 online.

Transaction get settled by tomorrow.

So you will get 60 points. It will show in under earned this cycle. But it will be available for redemption after statement generation.

Open idfc app. Go to credcard. You will see drop down arrow. Click that and it will show your points

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Suppose you do transaction today of Rs. 1000 online.

Transaction get settled by tomorrow.

So you will get 60 points. It will show in under earned this cycle. But it will be available for redemption after statement generation.

Open idfc app. Go to credcard. You will see drop down arrow. Click that and it will show your points

How do they calculate 10x points above 20k spends?

I did one transaction of 32k and got only 6x points on 32k.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
7H4NO5 wrote:

How do they calculate 10x points above 20k spends?

I did one transaction of 32k and got only 6x points on 32k.

10x settlement is on statement generation.

1200 now

1200 (10x) for 12000 on statement generation

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does IDFC CArd Rent Pay via paytm will fetch 10x RP for 40k bill payment ?

As stated in IDFC website RP devaluation will be from 17 april for rent payments.

P.S. I got the card on 1st apr and my billing date is 24th of every month.

@bohemian

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

got it bro.. Thanks a lot.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
utking wrote:

Does IDFC CArd Rent Pay via paytm will fetch 10x RP for 40k bill payment ?

As stated in IDFC website RP devaluation will be from 17 april for rent payments.

P.S. I got the card on 1st apr and my billing date is 24th of every month.

@bohemian

Before 17 it should

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

what is the on paytm load money limit via zomato ? 2k or 4k ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

what is the on paytm load money limit via zomato ? 2k or 4k ?


4k

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply