IDFC Credit Card Variants

273°
  • 1947
  • 27
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Talk-Of-The-Town
bohemian

Idfc has launched different LTF CC variants

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/content/idfcfirst...

FIRST Millennia Credit Card Join the pre-launch waitlist

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/common-apply-cred...

FIRST Classic Credit Card Join the pre-launch waitlist

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/common-apply-cred...

FIRST Select Credit Card Join the pre-launch waitlist

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/common-apply-cred...

FIRST Wealth Credit Card Join the pre-launch waitlist

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/common-apply-cred...

MITC

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/content/dam/idfcf...

26 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Dealo wrote:

How to apply for these cards?

Join the pre-launch waitlist for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards on Card page.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Join the pre-launch waitlist for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards on Card page.

Thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Which card is better among these?
Which one should I register for pre launch?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

Which card is better among these?
Which one should I register for pre launch?

Wealth

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

not able to figure out difference
can you pls share diff b/w these cards

Doesn’t seem to be much difference between all, atleast for now
I mentioned wealth as its Visa infinite variant

Order seems
Millenia, Classic, select, wealth
In ascending order

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Doesn’t seem to be much difference between all, atleast for now
I mentioned wealth as its Visa infinite variant

Order seems
Millenia, Classic, select, wealth
In ascending order

Thanks !!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They are trying onecard marketing technique.
but nothing special in these cards.
within 2 months of launch they will be sending these credit cards silently to their account holders.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Got call from idfc bank today, about how u came to know about out cc joy joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Dealo wrote:

Got call from idfc bank today, about how u came to know about out cc joy joy

what did you tell?
how did they react?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
nimod wrote:

what did you tell?
how did they react?

I said i came to know through a online community grinning , and then said thank you for cooperation and general stuff

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here, they were asking for general feedback. I guess they were taken aback with the tremendous response

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Dealo wrote:

Got call from idfc bank today, about how u came to know about out cc joy joy

LMAO! I was sharing my blog articles on IDFC Cards on Twitter and the IDFC guy reached out to me on DM, and asked me the same… I said I got it from IDFC Website only… Then they said they will contact me for the card sometime next month!

One information I would like to add:

The card interest amount (in case you have late payment or missed payment) will depend on your creditworthiness. The better the CIBIL score, the lesser the card interest. That’s not all, as you use the card, your interest rate may keep changing depending on your card usage: “credit history, purchase patterns, payment behaviour, loyalty and vintage”. In case it changes, customer will be notified prior to the change.

I have mixed expectation from this card. Let’s see how it goes. As its LTF card will still try to grab one.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

These cards have nothing special but as they are ltf one can go for it if offered with a high limit as it will help in getting some other good card on card-to-card basis.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

They are trying to disrupt credit card business by offering interest rate as low as 9% to 36% p.a.

So don’t expect much rewards here.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
drjpatwa wrote:

They are trying to disrupt credit card business by offering interest rate as low as 9% to 36% p.a.

So don’t expect much rewards here.

Who takes credit card looking at interest rate..😈..we are only for rewards…if I need money bank loans offer better interest any day…

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Who takes credit card looking at interest rate..😈..we are only for rewards…if I need money bank loans offer better interest any day…

Check the data of CC industry bro.


Let me tell u, only 33% people are like me & u, who never delay payment, never convert purchase into EMI & not paying anything rather than enjoying good rewards.

But there are other 67% people who are either paying hepty interest rate on EMI or doing delay payment or attracting other penalties.

Check detail report of sbi cards to understand it…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Check the data of CC industry bro.


Let me tell u, only 33% people are like me & u, who never delay payment, never convert purchase into EMI & not paying anything rather than enjoying good rewards.

But there are other 67% people who are either paying hepty interest rate on EMI or doing delay payment or attracting other penalties.

Check detail report of sbi cards to understand it…

This are people who get caught into credit card rate trap…. No1 really applies CC to withdraw money or default (even banks don’t want that…but bank will issue credit card to you based on your good CIBIL score than will push you to spend that extra bit(by showing you some carrots ..like spend based offers etc ) in hope that you get in credit card trap..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Check the data of CC industry bro.


Let me tell u, only 33% people are like me & u, who never delay payment, never convert purchase into EMI & not paying anything rather than enjoying good rewards.

But there are other 67% people who are either paying hepty interest rate on EMI or doing delay payment or attracting other penalties.

Check detail report of sbi cards to understand it…

Please provide link to this report.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody got wealth card? Whats the difference btwn wealth n select?

Missing