Idfc revises interest rates

159°
Deal Cadet
uuv

IDFC bank now gives 7% interest rate for balances till One crore rupees in Savings account.

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/banking-products/...

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/banking-products/...

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/idfc-fi...

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Do you know if they have full online KYC facility?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
teriab33 wrote:

Do you know if they have full online KYC facility?

They will ask you to clap, touch your nose, touch your head, wave.
Fun bunch

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ankurg2109172 wrote:

W.e.f. 1 January 2021

He’s talking about letting us customers know in advance…IDFC ne December mein hi, email bhej diya tha saare customers ko iske ware mein…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

y IDFC site not working …??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Idfc safe limit is 5L only as per me 😴

Saare bank ka safe limit wohi hain because RBI utna hi amount cover karega in their DICGC guarantee…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

kitne zero hote hai bhai 1 Crore mai…. flushed
maine to vouchers ke chakker mai IDFC account open kiya hai smile

Nhi pata mujhe bhi…Kabhi ginke bhi nhi dekha… confused

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
raja wrote:

y IDFC site not working …??

They are upgrading their systems…

https://twitter.com/IDFCFIRSTBank/status/134719...

The old app is still working & there is also a new app has been launched by them…I just checked the old app & everything is working fine…I guess we will have to wait…The UPI & old app all is ok…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Sushrut.B wrote:

Repost : https://www.desidime.com/discussions/now-7-on-t...

1 month old news…IDFC sent newsletter containing this to all their customers last year…

BTW, iss forum mein 1 Crore bank balance kiske paas hain ?? Curious to know… grinning

Bahuto ke pass hai
Kisine 12 cents me bitcoin liye hai kisine 160$ me
Baaki hisab aap lagalo aaj ki kimat 25 Lakh hai ek bitcoin ki
P.s mere pass nahi hai

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Unofficialadmin wrote:

Bahuto ke pass hai
Kisine 12 cents me bitcoin liye hai kisine 160$ me
Baaki hisab aap lagalo aaj ki kimat 25 Lakh hai ek bitcoin ki
P.s mere pass nahi hai

25 lacs se 30 lacs ho chuke hain already BTC

Maine iss forum members ke ware mein bola hain…Jinke paas 1 crore hain unko coupon forum mein aane ki kya jarurat ?? stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I opened IDFC account online and rcvd debit card after 5 days, never had a video call kyc and i never visited branch, how to raise a video call request for full kyc and at this time m I eligible for 7% interest?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Aswathama wrote:

I opened IDFC account online and rcvd debit card after 5 days, never had a video call kyc and i never visited branch, how to raise a video call request for full kyc and at this time m I eligible for 7% interest?

.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

25 lacs se 30 lacs ho chuke hain already BTC

Maine iss forum members ke ware mein bola hain…Jinke paas 1 crore hain unko coupon forum mein aane ki kya jarurat ?? stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Is forum me hi logo ne liye hue hai 12 cents me bitcoin
D
Koi thread thi mai link deta hu rukho

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i applied for idfcfirst savings account online 20 days back till now i never received a call or email reply. how do i know the status of my online application.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
irfpat wrote:

i applied for idfcfirst savings account online 20 days back till now i never received a call or email reply. how do i know the status of my online application.

Send an email to [email protected]…om, they will call and schedule it

Missing