IDFC_ FIRST PURCHASE of the month dec

62°
Deal Lieutenant
9
6767
90

Got 250 rs credit with title as first purchase cashback for dec month.

Anyone knows about this offer ?

Is it monthly offer ?

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
9
6767
90
nomag wrote:

BMS ?

No for that i get cashback as bms title already. Is it something related to new account ?

105
5872
55
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

No for that i get cashback as bms title already. Is it something related to new account ?

Yes
You must have opened acc in Dec and done some txn of 2500 or above
This is for 1st txn cb 10% upto 250
Also, if you aren’t aware yet, buy 250 rs worth Bms gvs every month (upto Mar 21) for 100% cb upto 250

9
6767
90
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes
You must have opened acc in Dec and done some txn of 2500 or above
This is for 1st txn cb 10% upto 250
Also, if you aren’t aware yet, buy 250 rs worth Bms gvs upto Mar 21 for 100% cb upto 250

Thanks. Yes i do buy gv of bms of 250 each month. Thanks for help.

Kg

92
11666
26
Moderator

Even I had opened in Dec…
Got 3 rewards till now… UPI, BillPay ,1st txn
Edit: Got All vouchers and cashback

50
266
3
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes
You must have opened acc in Dec and done some txn of 2500 or above
This is for 1st txn cb 10% upto 250
Also, if you aren’t aware yet, buy 250 rs worth Bms gvs every month (upto Mar 21) for 100% cb upto 250

Is it every month or was for only 1st transaction?
I received 100 cb

105
5872
55
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Is it every month or was for only 1st transaction?
I received 100 cb

1st month, 10% cb upto 250

Bms is monthly 100% cb upto 250 rs, till 31 Mar 21 (may get extended further , who knows the way they are aggressively acquiring customers)

75
183
3

10% cb upto 250 using dc, where we can use dc to get max benefits? I mean wallet loading will work to get cb?

92
11666
26
Moderator
the_dev wrote:

10% cb upto 250 using dc, where we can use dc to get max benefits? I mean wallet loading will work to get cb?

Wallet loads are not eligible … You can purchase a giftcard maybe…
Even magicpin purchase will do the job

75
183
3
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Wallet loads are not eligible … You can purchase a giftcard maybe…
Even magicpin purchase will do the job

So amazon gv from smartbuy ,zingoy etc will be eligible for cb?

92
11666
26
Moderator
Expand
the_dev wrote:

So amazon gv from smartbuy ,zingoy etc will be eligible for cb?

Yes

Missing