Immunity booster

240°
Coupon Baba
relwanivasud...

Friends, during COVID-19 pandemic our body’s immunity system is a key factor to keep away the virus

So i want to know about the various options of foods which can help us to boost our immune system

Please share your thoughts & experience with your diet

Thanks in advance

Good wishes for your healthy life

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

chawanprash yum

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@bikidas2060 scream

View 4 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Amla, Giloy, Turmeric, Tulsi & green tea.
Also Ginger, garlic & spinach.

Moderate exercise & adequate sleep are also beneficial for immunity.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Old Monk (42.8% Alcohol)

Critic Critic
Link Copied

If this were the United States of Dummerica, some would actually go on and drink that thniking it’s a real immunity booster due to having alcohol. Lmfao at the post though.

But yeah a lot of people already said what you should eat in these times, actually you should eat all these throughout the year anyway. Garlic, Turmeric, Lime, Honey etc. is what I am additionally consuming since corona, or at least have increased the intake of the aforesaid products. Sleep is another important factor like said above as well, for those who still can, get a deep sleep.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Taking ashwagandha (powder) , giloy and tulsi (liquid), multivitamin, calcium with vitamin d, lemon juice. Regular excercise regular vegitable and sometimes fruits. Occasionally sonf. Ajwain kaa kada.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

you need 4 things. air, sunlight, food, balanced body (sleep, exercise, meaningful relationship, a job, family)
Lock down snatched people of three things min.
How do you think that we will have boosted immunity system!
I will recommend daily 15 mins of sunlight(vitamin D and kind of a cure for depression), fresh air, some exercise, normal food(nothing fancy, greens, add citrus fruits for Vitamin C), spend time with family or friends.
That’s it. What else do we need??
@mrKool_JJ @guest_999
@Nik14 @malikcool @getready @AyushiiiVijay @Wontdisplaymyname
what you guys think of it???

The person next door to me got affected by Corona. None of her family members got it. We did not get infected either. The person delivered a healthy baby and she is in good condition smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro you have full encyclopaedia with you now smile sunglasses

View 4 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

immunity boosters

replyuser
Click here to reply