Immunity booster

184°
Deal Lieutenant

Friends, during COVID-19 pandemic our body’s immunity system is a key factor to keep away the virus

So i want to know about the various options of foods which can help us to boost our immune system

Please share your thoughts & experience with your diet

Thanks in advance

Good wishes for your healthy life

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By

Amla, Giloy, Turmeric, Tulsi & green tea.
Also Ginger, garlic & spinach.

Moderate exercise & adequate sleep are also beneficial for immunity.

Old Monk (42.8% Alcohol)

igen wrote:

Old Monk (42.8% Alcohol)

If this were the United States of Dummerica, some would actually go on and drink that thniking it’s a real immunity booster due to having alcohol. Lmfao at the post though.

But yeah a lot of people already said what you should eat in these times, actually you should eat all these throughout the year anyway. Garlic, Turmeric, Lime, Honey etc. is what I am additionally consuming since corona, or at least have increased the intake of the aforesaid products. Sleep is another important factor like said above as well, for those who still can, get a deep sleep.

Taking ashwagandha (powder) , giloy and tulsi (liquid), multivitamin, calcium with vitamin d, lemon juice. Regular excercise regular vegitable and sometimes fruits. Occasionally sonf. Ajwain kaa kada.

Expand
ithehappy wrote:

If this were the United States of Dummerica, some would actually go on and drink that thniking it’s a real immunity booster due to having alcohol. Lmfao at the post though.

But yeah a lot of people already said what you should eat in these times, actually you should eat all these throughout the year anyway. Garlic, Turmeric, Lime, Honey etc. is what I am additionally consuming since corona, or at least have increased the intake of the aforesaid products. Sleep is another important factor like said above as well, for those who still can, get a deep sleep.

Remember the Punjab tragedy ? Some people died because they were drinking Sanitizers since it’s mainly alcohol !
Also, while taking natural boosters like turmeric, amla, ashwagandha, etc. is really good, please take care not to exceed the daily recommended doze. There are lot of cases that doctors are reporting that is due to excessive intake of these ! As said, excess of anything is bad… Rest assured, Indian herbs/spices are a rich source of increasing natural immunity smile

deal_heist wrote:

chawanprash yum

Burns calories ,easy cardio and many other hidden benifits 😂

you need 4 things. air, sunlight, food, balanced body (sleep, exercise, meaningful relationship, a job, family)
Lock down snatched people of three things min.
How do you think that we will have boosted immunity system!
I will recommend daily 15 mins of sunlight(vitamin D and kind of a cure for depression), fresh air, some exercise, normal food(nothing fancy, greens, add citrus fruits for Vitamin C), spend time with family or friends.
That’s it. What else do we need??
@mrKool_JJ @guest_999
@Nik14 @malikcool @getready @AyushiiiVijay @Wontdisplaymyname
what you guys think of it???

The person next door to me got affected by Corona. None of her family members got it. We did not get infected either. The person delivered a healthy baby and she is in good condition smile

bikidas2060 wrote:

you need 4 things. air, sunlight, food, balanced body (sleep, exercise, meaningful relationship, a job, family)
I will recommend daily 15 mins of sunlight(vitamin D and kind of a cure for depression), fresh air, some exercise, normal food(nothing fancy, greens, add citrus fruits for Vitamin C), spend time with family or friends.
@mrKool_JJ @guest_999

The person next door to me got affected by Corona. None of her family members got it. We did not get infected either. The person delivered a healthy baby and she is in good condition smile

Bro you have full encyclopaedia with you now smile sunglasses

bikidas2060 wrote:

@mrKool_JJ @guest_999

Air is polluted most of the time in metro/tier-1 cities so be sure the air you are breathing outside is good else spending too much time outside may also not be good for health. Sunlight is anyway recommended but no relation with depression. Eating healthy food is always beneficial. Balanced body/personal life is also good. However it is no guarantee that following all this will guarantee your immunity boost though you can be certain that your immunity will at least be not below avg in typical human population.

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Air is polluted most of the time in metro/tier-1 cities so be sure the air you are breathing outside is good else spending too much time outside may also not be good for health. Sunlight is anyway recommended but no relation with depression. Eating healthy food is always beneficial. Balanced body/personal life is also good. However it is no guarantee that following all this will guarantee your immunity boost though you can be certain that your immunity will at least be not below avg in typical human population.

😂 yeah. People smoke and live until 90, and non smoker dies early. That’s a depressing thing.
Whatever we can do for ourselves, should be done by us. I searched for Depression and sunlight, bhai n I got this https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/be... .
But a therapist ll give a better solution. 🙂

Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

😂 yeah. People smoke and live until 90, and non smoker dies early. That’s a depressing thing.
Whatever we can do for ourselves, should be done by us. I searched for Depression and sunlight, bhai n I got this https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/be... .

Genetics rule supreme when it comes to many medical conditions & chances of getting certain diseases/cancers. I guess this is what you can call as luck.

A simplistic explanation no doubt & may be a small factor too in some cases but depression is considered as mainly a psychological disorder & is included as such in DSM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_St...

Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Yes, very true

immunity boosters

Missing