Income tax return

156°
Deal Lieutenant

Filled and submitted Income tax return on 29th July this year using Aadhar OTP, now how to know accepted or not? Status showing “successfully e- verified”

23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By

Yes the return is accepted and it is being processed. Once it is processed the status will be updated.

Normally this take around a month.

rahulkothu wrote:

Yes the return is accepted and it is being processed. Once it is processed the status will be updated.

Normally this take around a month.

It’s been a month since I did…. Returns not processed yet… Nirmala said they’re crediting soon fr everyone… Has anyone got refund credited fr this yr ?!

Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

It’s been a month since I did…. Returns not processed yet… Nirmala said they’re crediting soon fr everyone… Has anyone got refund credited fr this yr ?!

Nirmala Tai ke bolne se kuch nahi hoga, ultimately this has to be cleared by officers, who can never work so efficiently

You will get a refund only after it is processed by CPC, everified is just a confirmation that you have sent it and you have signed for it. Wait for the processing team, once they action you will get your refund quickly.

tristar wrote:

You will get a refund only after it is processed by CPC, everified is just a confirmation that you have sent it and you have signed for it. Wait for the processing team, once they action you will get your refund quickly.

How can I get refund? how it will work? whats the procedure bro?

Expand
royalriyaz wrote:

How can I get refund? how it will work? whats the procedure bro?

You have to wait until your return is processed by cpc. After that only i will receive the refund if any excess amount is paid by you

Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Nirmala Tai ke bolne se kuch nahi hoga, ultimately this has to be cleared by officers, who can never work so efficiently

One CA told me one income tax official designated for the work has to process 3000 return everyday

Expand
int86 wrote:

One CA told me one income tax official designated for the work has to process 3000 return everyday

If I assume that the officers works non stop for 8 hrs=480mins=28800 seconds

So in 9.6 secs he will clear one return?

That’s not possible.

Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Wah wah kafi asani se bol diye officers are not efficient.

Still status not showing “processed” over a month now. your? @insta_vicky

Nirmla tai ko tag karo bhai wink

Imharsh wrote:

Still status not showing “processed” over a month now. your? @insta_vicky

You seemed to have filled your IT Return, first time. It can take several months for IT Return to get processed, depending on the priorities of the IT Deptt. In some cases it has taken more than a year. So don’t be so eager, relax and wait.

Expand
aam_aadmi wrote:

You seemed to have filled your IT Return, first time. It can take several months for IT Return to get processed, depending on the priorities of the IT Deptt. In some cases it has taken more than a year. So don’t be so eager, relax and wait.

yes 1st time. if rejected then they will charge late fee for correction?

When is the last date for submission ?

Admin
rocker123 wrote:

When is the last date for submission ?

30 Nov.

Expand
Imharsh wrote:

Rejection happens in a small minority of cases & that too in which there are manipulated figures as per them. For salaried persons or someone filing small amount ITR rejection very rarely happens.

Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

I have filed in July , still not processed , it will happen in due course of time

Expand
int86 wrote:

Now automatic processing is done .through data analytics and advanced softwares.

Expand
abhi1047 wrote:

I have filed in July , still not processed , it will happen in due course of time

Yeah I know… I thought they have speeden up the process… Seems it’s a lie again

Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Yeah I know… I thought they have speeden up the process… Seems it’s a lie again

It is done in batch..not on ad-hoc basis

Guys we can use cleartax website for tax return filing.
Its easy and fast.
Also, processing used to happen very fast till last year, dont know if this year

Expand
Imharsh wrote:

Bro, you are jumping the gun. Late fee or interest is charged only if some additional tax liability is discovered in your return. This liability can come only if your figures in IT Return don’t match with those in Form 26AS. You should match the figures at the time of filing the return. Other than that IT deptt has no other data about you, to charge late fee or interest. If you believe you have made some mistake in the Original return, you can file a revised return with correct details, even before the Original return is processed

desiswag wrote:

Guys we can use cleartax website for tax return filing.
Its easy and fast.
Also, processing used to happen very fast till last year, dont know if this year

Of course can use for free

Missing