Indusind Pinnacle Credit Card

173°
Deal Cadet

i just saw that paisabaazr is offering this card free no annual and joining charges??
https://www.paisabazaar.com/indusind-bank/pinna...

anyone applied through these agencies and got actually free or shd i call and ask the bank to give me directly rather than giving data to these 3rd party seller

37 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By

Looks like a legitimate offer…but would always prefer going directly to bank if bank is offering the same instead of going through a third-party

refer_code wrote:

Looks like a legitimate offer…but would always prefer going directly to bank if bank is offering the same instead of going through a third-party

Can you give a number at which i can call and apply for the same directly with the bank

For me showing Joining fees 12,999

rohan8397 wrote:

For me showing Joining fees 12,999

My friend applied it was showing free 0 joining, can you send screenshot

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Can you give a number at which i can call and apply for the same directly with the bank

I hve no clue… Can you check by reaching to bank directly or customer care

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Was 0 shown on paisabazaar website or indusind ?

Expand
refer_code wrote:

Was 0 shown on paisabazaar website or indusind ?

Paisabaazar and indusind too confirmed him

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683054/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-05-10-47-31-80_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg?1620191881

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Bro see complete thing scoll page
https://ibb.co/J...Dg

Ok got it. But won’t try. I just recently deleted my paisabazaar, bankbazaar and wishfin accounts due to spam calls. Now, not receiving spam calls and sms anymore.

Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Ok got it. But won’t try. I just recently deleted my paisabazaar, bankbazaar and wishfin accounts due to spam calls. Now, not receiving spam calls and sms anymore.

Will ask bank if they are doing it means offer is there

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Will ask bank if they are doing it means offer is there

Also, what is the minimum limit required to apply on card to card basis?

Expand
refer_code wrote:

Joining fees is showing 12999

Its regular fees and see below that they are saying till 30 june its free

Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

Also, what is the minimum limit required to apply on card to card basis?

I don’t know will contact bank

What are the chances that we can get it, if salaried?

Edit:

10 lakhs per annum for salaried

12 lakhs per year for self employed

I called branch near my house he said paisabaazar might be having some offer we don’t give like this here

pranavcool wrote:

I called branch near my house he said paisabaazar might be having some offer we don’t give like this here

Paisabaazar always has an offer: Free Unlimited Spam Calls for the rest of your life !!!

On a serious note, check out their offer using some secondary sim number, else believe me, they will spam the heck out with those calls and many time even blocking list won’t work on them since they keep using new different numbers :|

Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Paisabaazar always has an offer: Free Unlimited Spam Calls for the rest of your life !!!

On a serious note, check out their offer using some secondary sim number, else believe me, they will spam the heck out with those calls and many time even blocking list won’t work on them since they keep using new different numbers :|

How bankbaazar gave you then aren’t they both same

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

How bankbaazar gave you then aren’t they both same

Yup, I had to sacrifice my sleep for it; honestly I regret that part. The first 3-4 days they will call you like anything from different numbers at absurd timings and if you are a working professional it will really be a pain ! Also your kyc details will now be available everywhere since they sell most of the data. And the funny thing is that even if you apply via them then also they will keep calling asking to apply for another card/loan now…
But yeah, the offer looks pretty good; If you want to go via 3rd party, you can give it a shot at your own risk.

Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Yup, I had to sacrifice my sleep for it; honestly I regret that part. The first 3-4 days they will call you like anything from different numbers at absurd timings and if you are a working professional it will really be a pain ! Also your kyc details will now be available everywhere since they sell most of the data. And the funny thing is that even if you apply via them then also they will keep calling asking to apply for another card/loan now…
But yeah, the offer looks pretty good; If you want to go via 3rd party, you can give it a shot at your own risk.

How branch denying sent an email to them will ask them directly rather this shit paisabaazar

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

How branch denying sent an email to them will ask them directly rather this shit paisabaazar

Approach the bank directly if you value your peace of mind, your time and your SMS inbox. PBazaar will keep making calls and sending SMS messages even if you make a preliminary enquiry. They don’t, or didn’t even have a verification system, so if someone just registers on their platform with your number, well, that’s that. You’ll be hooked, and the only way to get the calls etc to stop are to make repeated calls to their CC and send mails. If you send a mail though, then your mail address will be on their servers, ready for the next batch of spam.

Getting only preapproved standard chartered card offers even if I click on indusind check eligibility button

Snikeus wrote:

Getting only preapproved standard chartered card offers even if I click on indusind check eligibility button

Wait for call from paisabaazar they will enable it for you ask them for the same

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Wait for call from paisabaazar they will enable it for you ask them for the same

How to ask for the same? I also keep on getting just the SBI Cards

Expand
JonSnowLongclaw wrote:

How to ask for the same? I also keep on getting just the SBI Cards

paisabaazr will call you ask them

Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Is it LTF? your friends application got processed?

Expand
myliferockkss wrote:

Is it LTF? your friends application got processed?

Any update ?

My friend got in March through paisabaazr

Missing