Hot Deal

inflation

483°
Helpful
popeyemask

Sakhi saiyaan to khub hi kamawat

Now what u think of inflation

1.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/754968/medium/IMG_20220327_170959.jpg?1648381343
Want some interesting facts and how to cop this inflation …

Expired
51 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/754969/medium/20220326_154747.jpg?1648381431

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

unko darao jinke paas paisa ho, apne paas to h ni, to koi tension ni😄

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ouch 🤕 kya dosa economic h

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Respect him in general but this is completely ridiculous. Restaurants raise prices by 20 to 30% every year if not more. So this example is not valid at all. 

View 12 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pahle kharch hi kaha the.. ab to items bhi 99% add ho gaye hain.. ustime wala garib aaj ke date me exist nahi karta.. garibi lvl increase.. thele wala50 60 hajar kama kar garib categary me aa raha aajkal unamused

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Baki middle class to actual garib the hain and aur rahenge.. jeb me paisa kam par fatasi jyada hai.. middle class me. smile

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

one litre refined oil increased from 150 to 215😭 in a week. 50% inflation 😅.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

fortune increased from 180 to 250 MRP 

View 6 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Wow.
While we are at it, people please suggest methods to beat inflation.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

1) School chale hum -> New Slogan is Gaon Chale Hum

India doesn’t mean Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore, Madras or Calcutta. (I have purposefully written em wrong). Real India is in India’s villages. Look at any prosperous country then look at its villages and you will be surprised to find that rustic rural life can be blissful if proper amenities are supplied and infrastructure is built. Any of the products available in India is marketed towards needs of city folks. Villagers have to adjust themselves to be able to have em. Dr A.P.J. Kalam had proposed the concept of PURA (Provision of Urban Amenities to Rural Areas) in Target 3 Billion, which was launched in 1st Nov 2011. You will be shocked to find PURA is not an original idea. Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute did a lot of work in early 1990s. Imagine that. I will side track the topic for a while. Remember his quote “A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.” Well do you remember about Lawrence of Arabia, T. E. Lawrence? He once said “All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake to find that it was vanity; But the dreamers of day are dangerous men. That they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.” Whatever! I say, go back to village.  

2) After arrival at village, what to do? Revive the age old oil extraction machines. They can use some engineering for renovation purposes. Revive the handlooms. Trust me there are a lot of lands available. Instead of focusing on exports focus on own people. There are thousands of varieties of rice out there. Cultivate em. Use science and tech to feed the people. Now, we are talking about some real work. We are not talking about NREGA schemes. Road will be built once and it will be regularly maintained. And people will start using them for right purpose. If pollution is a problem then revive the old bullock cart system. People will eat healthy. They will grow in their own homes. Then they will get things cheaper. I am not against globalization. I will borrow the word Glocal from the movie “Up in the air” staring George Clooney and Anna Kendrick. Glocal means Global + Local. See, we aren’t developed yet to start using our tech to empower our IT people. But we can have our own equipments, own lands, jobs near our homes not like fill a hole by digging another; I am talking about real jobs. Well it can be decentralized to avoid any sort of monopoly. Gandhiji was dreaming about self sustained Villages. Then people might go back to their family owned businesses. Govt has already established municipalities etc.

3) One has to stop relying on Govt for new jobs. It is no doubt the job of Govt for this purpose. Imagine that we have this population of a billion people. Out of a billion people, how many of them can be filled in 10 lakh vacancies. We can’t have one billion jobs can we? And even if we do, what shall we do? Like I have already said by digging a hole to fill up another? It is not productive. Our people have the potential to become international and they already are. But our people are not developed. We have this inferior feelings towards people from villages. We need to change that.

4) Entrepreneurs are needed. People are stuck in their colonial mindset. 

There are many points out there. Please think hard and contribute. Let’s have a sound and healthy discussion. Our society has an inertial property. It just rebels against anything productive. Sadly our leaders have not focused on these points. What have they done since 1947? We have answer to every question. Like

Q) Not enough money

Ans: Earn More

Q) Govt is not doing enough for that

Ans: Either study more or do business

Q) What sort of business? Like, Pakoda 🐒🤣

Ans: We pay 1000 bucks for a cup of tea at big hotels and restaurants. We can create similar situation.

Q) Now a rickshaw puller will go to a star hotel. Joke of the century.

Ans: We can provide the pakoda at cheaper price.

Q) How to earn profit then? By counterfetting?

Ans: There you have got me. We have a raw material problem. How to solve em? Go back to village. Cultivate those seeds. Set up those grinding machine/cold press oil extraction machines.

Q) Itna mehnat kaun karega bhau. Aap purush hi nai maha purush ho. 

Ans: Bhai itna toh karna hi hoga. Ye toh bare min chizen hain.

…   

Jab log apas ke upar dependent rahenge toh prices asani se badhega nai until and unless people monopolize things. So, jab per head capita income increase hoga toh logon ke pass paisa bachega. Aur me jo bol raha ye ek sustainable model hai. 

View 4 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If u r putting ur money in bank (fd) or cash to save money it’s just a vicious cycle …..

Link Copied

Banks love you for that, you will be their preferred customer joy

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bhaiya ek baat h politicians itna kaha padha likha h ni , to inflation ki baat karega nahi …
Tum log padhe likhe ho to inflation ki baat kar lo aur inflation bi tumhare liye h … politicians ko to samaj ni aata itna padha likha hua ni h vo …..

Major thing is we just put our time and effort to get some money 💰 so we can survive literally but how politicians are living we need to change the upper system …
Not against any political party ….
Govt. Sucks ur money by printing money , taxation , different monetary policy …..
Aam public ke haath mein ghutli bi ni rahti …..
We have to think on this else samay to kat hi raha h ….

Link Copied

Still its very cheap, as compared to USA it’s no where.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

1usd= ~76inr

now please google minimum wage in that country

View 9 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply