Info regarding ICICI Debit card EMI

42°
Deal Cadet
pjain2712

Hello Dimers,

I recently opened salary account in ICICI Bank. Can anyone tell me how do we enable Debit card EMI option? Is it no-cost EMI? Because I see lot of offers available on Amazon for mobiles if we pay using Debit card EMI but when no discount shows for my ICICI debit card as it not EMI enabled.

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

EMI on debit card wil be enabled on the basis of your spending pattern or balance maintain in you account. If you card is enabled for debit card EMI, it will automatically reflect EMI availability in payment page.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

EMI on debit card wil be enabled on the basis of your spending pattern or balance maintain in you account. If you card is enabled for debit card EMI, it will automatically reflect EMI availability in payment page.

Thanks, don’t we have option to enable ourselves? Only bank can enable it once we are eligible?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

100 % true. In this month IdFc has enabled debit card emi limit 2 lac. No cost emi is for selected offline stores. It is enabled after seeing your spending pattern

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

Thanks, don’t we have option to enable ourselves? Only bank can enable it once we are eligible?

You can’t enable it yourself.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI has pre-approved offers for credit cards. You don’t have one in your account? They provided me 5 Lakh limit Lifetime Free Saphirro Amex credit cardin 2019. Also sent MasterCard variant with it. With that I can get double discount on every offer. But use HDFC Millenia mostly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
desiviru wrote:

ICICI has pre-approved offers for credit cards. You don’t have one in your account? They provided me 5 Lakh limit Lifetime Free Saphirro Amex credit cardin 2019. Also sent MasterCard variant with it. With that I can get double discount on every offer. But use HDFC Millenia mostly.

opened the salary account recently

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pjain2712 wrote:

opened the salary account recently

Missed that part. You will get perks only after 6 months to 1 year now. EMI will be enabled on your usage patterns

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how do I cancel icici debit emi . icicibank customercare is clueless and passes me from one support person to another

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply