Information regarding hdfc money back cc

17°
Deal Cadet
0
761
13

Applied for hdfc moneyback cc as there was a running offer of 1000rs amz gv.today I rec’d it..they said no fee 1st yr …I dint understand the complete offer properly..can someone tell is it worth holding.

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
134
792
7

If you applied earlier, then no LTF offer. You need register smartpay to enjoy LTF (now 1 biller must be active every time otherwise your card will transferred to paid card.)

Or 4 transactions minimum ₹500 x4 every billing months for 3 months.

Otherwise your card will only FYF (first year free).

0
761
13
rohit_agarwal wrote:

If you applied earlier, then no LTF offer. You need register smartpay to enjoy LTF (now 1 biller must be active every time otherwise your card will transferred to paid card.)

Or 4 transactions minimum ₹500 x4 every billing months for 3 months.

Otherwise your card will only FYF (first year free).

No bro when it was mentioned on desidime regarding 1000 amz gv offer and ltf I applied… it was showing then on the landing page…both were mentioned(gv+ltf) and ya I had to activate one smart biller there Cc mentioned…my qsn is it worth retaining..will they add any chgs

134
792
7
Expand
vivek7460 wrote:

No bro when it was mentioned on desidime regarding 1000 amz gv offer and ltf I applied… it was showing then on the landing page…both were mentioned(gv+ltf) and ya I had to activate one smart biller there Cc mentioned…my qsn is it worth retaining..will they add any chgs

If u already added biller in smartpay, now there will no yearly fees until u remove biller in future.

0
761
13
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

If u already added biller in smartpay, now there will no yearly fees until u remove biller in future.

Bro as of now no physical card rec’d at my address…all I rec’d is a insta credit card and they said to use it till actual cc delivers

110
611
33

Better you should have taken screenshot of the offer, and contact with bank, theybwill update your card

0
761
13
hg916 wrote:

Better you should have taken screenshot of the offer, and contact with bank, theybwill update your card

Taken bro

Missing