Instant DMAT account to open?

139°
Deal Cadet
111
827
54

I want to open a DMAT account online and instant (no physical documentation/signing). Please suggest some options. I need to keep for less duration and for less/minimal trading. Any site I access just ask for name and mobile no and do not mention if its 100% online process.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
78
481
2

upstox is 100% online. So is zerodha.
You have ever been KRA’d before?

0
7255
118

Angel broking. Ping me for more details.
Are you gonna apply for BK IPO? wink
#AA_JJ

111
827
54
DimeDime wrote:

upstox is 100% online. So is zerodha.
You have ever been KRA’d before?

Thank you all. Will try these.

Yes KRA done, I already have a DMAT account but in joint name. Need to convert some single name paper/physical holdings into DMAT/electronic form, hence this need to open a single name DMAT acc. Do not want to do paper form process due to Covid situation, so looking for paperless/online opening

111
827
54
Expand
homedimer wrote:

but zerodha ask signing poa ?

Oh…then I will not do.

Dimers, I want to open 100% online/paperless DMAT account, please confirm which of these provide this facility:

Zerodha
Angel Broking
Upstox
5paisa
any other?

482
65627
648
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Oh…then I will not do.

Dimers, I want to open 100% online/paperless DMAT account, please confirm which of these provide this facility:

Zerodha
Angel Broking
Upstox
5paisa
any other?

Zerodha is 100% online if Aadhar is linked with mobile number

50
590
5
Expand
homedimer wrote:

but zerodha ask signing poa ?

I think this is required by everyone if you want to sell the shares.
POA can be downloaded, signed and send it via post.

229
3492
12
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

Oh…then I will not do.

Dimers, I want to open 100% online/paperless DMAT account, please confirm which of these provide this facility:

Zerodha
Angel Broking
Upstox
5paisa
any other?

paperless demat not possibly .. I m using Samco currently… they are providing me best support and they listen to me always that’s why only I m not shifting to zerodha… if u want Samco referral u can take it from me

230
626
11

Many will give paperless demat+trading account opening, but almost all will ask for 1 form of want to give POA.

U have option not to give POA and sell shares through CDSL/NSDL TPIN.

Since you want to convert physical shares, you WILL have to do paperwork…Whichever broker and DP u choose.



Pm me for referral of upstox.

229
3492
12
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Many will give paperless demat+trading account opening, but almost all will ask for 1 form of want to give POA.

U have option not to give POA and sell shares through CDSL/NSDL TPIN.

Since you want to convert physical shares, you WILL have to do paperwork…Whichever broker and DP u choose.



Pm me for referral of upstox.

UPSTOX customer care is really good?? confused

230
626
11
Expand
homedimer wrote:

UPSTOX customer care is really good?? confused

Don’t know recently, year ago it was decent enough. I don’t require customer care so frequently..

338
12260
128
Expand
homedimer wrote:

UPSTOX customer care is really good?? confused

Nopes bro. You can try to call their helpline and see the magic. Zerodha cc is decent. Finvasia cc response is the quickest

229
3492
12
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Nopes bro. You can try to call their helpline and see the magic. Zerodha cc is decent. Finvasia cc response is the quickest

samco cc also good

50
32
0

Upstox is 100% paperless if your Aadhaar is linked with mobile….there are partners who also give some extra benefits for opening account with them

Missing