20% OFF 400.0
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Repost : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
satraghav

FRIDAY IS BACK ! Avail 20% i.e Rs. 100 INSTANT DISCOUNT on Amazon Pay with NSDL Payments Bank RuPay Card TODAY!

Minimum Transaction Rs.129

Claim now: nsdlbank.co.in

Expired
12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Spam

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
balivickas544 wrote:

Spam

Why Bro it’s spam? Just open a savings account in NSDL Payment Bank and get Rupay Platinum Debit card. With the help of Debit card add fund to Amazon Pay Balance and get instant discount. I availed this and got Rs.100 immediately for adding Rs.500. I just posted for the benefit of fellow dimers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Spam & Repost @admin

ADMIN EDITREMOVED WITH WARNING

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Reported

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Also get ready to pay 35 rs as fees

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
satraghav wrote:

Why Bro it’s spam? Just open a savings account in NSDL Payment Bank and get Rupay Platinum Debit card. With the help of Debit card add fund to Amazon Pay Balance and get instant discount. I availed this and got Rs.100 immediately for adding Rs.500. I just posted for the benefit of fellow dimers.

Link not working https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/744693/medium/Screenshot_2022-02-18-15-11-45-84.jpg?1645177324

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
praveenpersonel wrote:

Spam & Repost @admin

Get lost OP for posting this deal smiling_imp imp

basha ki maryada rakho 22g
koi baat nahi op paji this deal is already posted

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied
praveenpersonel wrote:

Spam & Repost @admin

Get lost OP for posting this deal smiling_imp imp

@praveenpersonel What kind of language u are using here? If u dont like the thread just ignore or report if any issues through proper channel.  Consider this warning and correct ur language while replying

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Actually this is an NSDL BANK App deal, I Could not find website link for this. Just thought to share benefit which I availed today with dimers. And this is my First independent deal posting. And the harsh comments made me really sad. It’s a Zero Balance account and anybody can install NSDL Payment Bank app and get instant 100 Rupees by using virtual Rupay Platinum Debit card in Amazon Pay. There was no bad intention. sleepy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
satraghav wrote:

Actually this is an NSDL BANK App deal, I Could not find website link for this. Just thought to share benefit which I availed today with dimers. And this is my First independent deal posting. And the harsh comments made me really sad. It’s a Zero Balance account and anybody can install NSDL Payment Bank app and get instant 100 Rupees by using virtual Rupay Platinum Debit card in Amazon Pay. There was no bad intention. sleepy

Dont be sad buddy, 

I can get you good intentions.. please try to post further as well..

dimers are aware of this deal from many days about adding to amazon pay deal. And this bank charges for availing this offer.. So they were a bit harsh on you..

please go through the forums a couple of days.. so u can get an idea about how the deals are updated here.

I take this post as reminding to add money to amazon..

+kg

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
wackophant wrote:

Dont be sad buddy, 

I can get you good intentions.. please try to post further as well..

dimers are aware of this deal from many days about adding to amazon pay deal. And this bank charges for availing this offer.. So they were a bit harsh on you..

please go through the forums a couple of days.. so u can get an idea about how the deals are updated here.

I take this post as reminding to add money to amazon..

+kg

2 days back only I opened an zero balance account in NSDL Bank app and in offers section, I saw this offer and utilized it today, for which I wasn’t charged anything. Hence I posted this deal for the benefit of fellow dimers.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
satraghav wrote:

2 days back only I opened an zero balance account in NSDL Bank app and in offers section, I saw this offer and utilized it today, for which I wasn’t charged anything. Hence I posted this deal for the benefit of fellow dimers.

Next month offer load atleast Rs436, otherwise your transaction will be failed. 😀

replyuser
Click here to reply