Hot Deal Interesting Fact which tells the Condition of India regarding COVID

342°
  • 1552 Views
  • 47 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Deal Captain
6
13851
156

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682569/medium/7599260image.png?1620038447

46 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,477
8051
52

where is the fact? flushed

50
359
6
BAT_MAN wrote:

where are the facts? flushed

they are in the image.

mera Gujarat desh jal raha hai.

or rather.. whatever is rising out of the pyre or graves of the departed… is the new India.

nothing needs to be elaborated on the other part of the caricature.

the other day, i was trying to study and understand ‘arth shastra’.
but my micro sized brain could not get much of it.

then someone suggested, i should try to study ‘kaam shastra’.
while that too was not that easy to follow, it is interesting.

one position i found in it, is pretty unique.
It is (i think) called the M.o.D.I. position.
in this position, the man is on top… and does nothing!

50
356
3

bade besharam ho gaye sarkar centre aur state vale.saale sachai se muh mor chuke ha

50
356
3
Expand
mithhilparekh wrote:

now i think… tomorrow will be my last ever morning walk!


and also of @kukdookoo

morning walk pe jana band kar dijiye kuch din. Sarkar se umeed chor dijiye puri.

221
4444
28

I just don’t understand a few simple things.

  • I’m sure the politicians did spread the virus to certain extent, but what did the people do? Sit at home, and let politicians spread/die? I guess not.
  • I’m not against/favoring any political tribe. But did we follow the lock down norms or any curbs as per the rule book? I guess not again.
  • So what if the government/authorities open religious places/ malls etc, is that an invitation for people to visit them in the unprecedented times? Apparently people took this more serious.
  • In the last few days, restrictions are in place in Karnataka. So what should the youth do? Print zomato/swiggy on T Shirts and roam around city with a food packet(likely lunch/dinner for them) hanging on their bike. And there is grey (black?) market for facilitating such shirts at this time. Things may be similar in other parts of the country.

I have different more things to put, but I will rest this here.

51
491
3

Because they just want to win more n more states and dont give a damn thought about poor n middle class. 1 year before the election 2024, there will be another balakot n farzi surgical strike and huge fund will be spent on PR and IT cell. People of India will vote as usual.

106
2563
44

….decimated….

….this time its getting horrible…death all around….

56
397
2

I don’t know why reckless government thinking to impose full lockdown. Economy is not precious than public lives.

0
892
7

I don’t understand how can head of country, sitting prime minister leave his duty and responsibility, during a time when the country needs him the most, to fight a local election. Why did he fly to bengal? Did he want to become cm of that state?

50
236
2
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I don’t understand how can head of country, sitting prime minister leave his duty and responsibility, during a time when the country needs him the most, to fight a local election. Why did he fly to bengal? Did he want to become cm of that state?

For BJP the Bengal Election was a chance to solidify their vote base across India especially amongst those who traditionally vote for BJP but were disillusioned with the party. See, BJP promised development, crackdown on money laundering but failed on all those fronts.

BJP loss in Bengal will hurt their cadre base and voters across India who will question whether to stay loyal to the party in the next elections.

88
876
7

This time true 😇

0
735
8

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

110
463
28
Par_ wrote:

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

if aam janta has to do everything then what are leaders in power doing ? aam janta does not have any power

when leaders are not in a position to accept failure then why blame aam janta did not follow rules ? yatha raja taha praja.

111
1010
4
Par_ wrote:

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

For people money is more important than covid, so they keep masks to just avoid fines, cause they are fine with covid…..

When people don’t care about rules, center govt, state government and local government, everyone will fail…..

People need to understand by breaking rules, you are breaking your economic development chain……

0
735
8
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

if aam janta has to do everything then what are leaders in power doing ? aam janta does not have any power

when leaders are not in a position to accept failure then why blame aam janta did not follow rules ? yatha raja taha praja.

aam janta has power to stop at least themselves going in crowd.
do you think it is Govt responsibility to stop Covid spread even people gather in crowd?
If leader are not accepting failur, does tha mean people should go in crowd?
if people can’t stop themselves, any country in the world will fail. same situation was there in USA, Italy etc before few months.

only Country like China can use power against aam janta.

59
928
9
andromeda wrote:

I just don’t understand a few simple things.

  • I’m sure the politicians did spread the virus to certain extent, but what did the people do? Sit at home, and let politicians spread/die? I guess not.
  • I’m not against/favoring any political tribe. But did we follow the lock down norms or any curbs as per the rule book? I guess not again.
  • So what if the government/authorities open religious places/ malls etc, is that an invitation for people to visit them in the unprecedented times? Apparently people took this more serious.
  • In the last few days, restrictions are in place in Karnataka. So what should the youth do? Print zomato/swiggy on T Shirts and roam around city with a food packet(likely lunch/dinner for them) hanging on their bike. And there is grey (black?) market for facilitating such shirts at this time. Things may be similar in other parts of the country.

I have different more things to put, but I will rest this here.

I’ll take that a step further… question the opposition, all of them – the regional as well as National parties, their youth wings, the random – what have they done? With Congress itself having a a few millions of its supporters around North India; none of them came forward & set up any relief camp or site or IT cell to verify and provide digital support.

All the relief work has come from Sikh groups… and then these parties have the audacity to question their source of fund!!

59
928
9

Modi will play the “Mujhe zinda jala do par vaccine time par lena” card.

35
5522
51

Everyone here is blaming the centre and state government for rise of covid. Do they have some super power that they can make everyone follow the rule? Do you think people follow the instructions given by government? Every state government and Central government is saying from last year how we can prevent the spread of virus. Still people will not follow them strictly. If government puts a heafty fine for non compliance of order people will say they are looting us but still they will try to sneak out of it by bribing but will not wear the mask. Government has power and means to control the people but that would not be effective if people will deliberately not follow the appeal of the government. And there are people who think that it doesn’t matter if they don’t wear a mask.
Lastly I would like to say the problem can be solved by us only by taking precautions and following guidelines and not any state or central government.

50
236
2
Par_ wrote:

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

I’ve seen a lot of apologists for our Hon’ble PM trying to deflect blame by saying ‘hEalth is sTate subJect’ argument

Despite public health being a state subject, the central government is the key actor in designing health policies and programms. This has largely been due greater spending ability and availability of better technical resources

While the response to pandemics such as Covid-19 may be undertaken through common technical advice from ICMR, it becomes challenging to address state-specific public health crises through a top-down approach. But the way ICMR is structured disallows any suggestions or participation from states. On closer look, the composition of ICMR shows that there is limited scope for regional priorities of state government’s to receive the focus they deserve. The ICMR board is headed by the Union health minister, but has no representation from the states. ICMR’s research mandates are also aligned with national health objectives — states have limited or no say in the determination of its agenda.

84
445
2
Par_ wrote:

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

Why did you vote for Modi?

50
359
6
Expand
pentiumd wrote:
aam janta does not have any power




yatha raja taha praja.

pentiumd are ALL of these videos mainly of politicians (or are such that the aam junta could not have exercised restraints)?


aur raaja/raani haraamzaadey and/or ¢|─|ut¡ya hoN… tab tou Praja ko ..aur bhi jyada satark rehna padta hai. and they have to ensure that they themselves do not become naalayak, haraamzaadey and/or ¢|─|ut¡ya .
it is not that simple to shift the onus elsewhere.. or so i think.



Reference: the kind of wild hooliganism we “aam junta” do! excuse could be so called celebration or even violation of lockdown and distancing …in the name of 🚩diya, xyz rally



Nor did pigs in our own circles, my own relatives follow even basics like. . . COMPLETE self isolation after cross-country travel [and these pigs (in my circle) are teachers, chartered accountants no less😔😢].
others are hoarding, trading in or misusing essentials and now even life saving supplies and medical emergency use stuffs, isn’t it?



PentiumD how faaar and how long can the aam junta/praja use the alibi that the raaja/raani are Content has been removed so we too are Content has been removed?
PentiumD how faaar and how long can the aam junta/praja use the alibi that the raaja/raani are Content has been removed so we too are Content has been removed?

6
13851
156
Par_ wrote:

I agree that center Govt failed.
but what state govt are doing? not everywhere BJP in power.
even Kejrival who was saying that delhi has best medical facility in India. he is also failed.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc are also non-BJP.

main thing is what people are doing? is It only Govt duty to stop Covid? even this situation i can see people roaming like Covid is not there. In marriage people gathering crowd.
to eat free snacks and petrol, people going to rally.
people avoiding mask on face and keeps mask just to avoid penalty but not to avoid Covid.

some people will be like this https://twitter.com/Nadeemk53028399/status/1388...

146
389
2

Responsibility lied on PM of the country. As far as I remember way back central govt issued a circular in which they told state government that you cannot impose any curb on movement of people and goods, state government cannot impose lockdowns themselves. They have to follow central govt guidelines and cannot make their own guidelines.
When country’s Head flouted norms of social distancing general public thought corona has gone.
When case started rising we were lead to believe its temporary also virus is less effective. No lockdown was imposed.
Now when lockdown is imposed in some states after massive surge in cases its like beating around the bush

392
7102
128
piyush2251 wrote:

Everyone here is blaming the centre and state government for rise of covid. Do they have some super power that they can make everyone follow the rule? Do you think people follow the instructions given by government? Every state government and Central government is saying from last year how we can prevent the spread of virus. Still people will not follow them strictly. If government puts a heafty fine for non compliance of order people will say they are looting us but still they will try to sneak out of it by bribing but will not wear the mask. Government has power and means to control the people but that would not be effective if people will deliberately not follow the appeal of the government. And there are people who think that it doesn’t matter if they don’t wear a mask.
Lastly I would like to say the problem can be solved by us only by taking precautions and following guidelines and not any state or central government.

I do agree with you, however, our scientists submitted a report in March, 2021 beginning itself and informed the Govt that second wave is about to come and it will be worse. But Central Govt./States did not took much interest. If they planned accordingly situation would have been much better.

Missing