Intermiles getting expired randomly

90°
Deal Cadet
jain01010199

I had 3,000+ Intermiles which have expired suddenly even after a lot of activity in Dec’21..

Anyone faced same issue?
If yes, how did you recover these miles.

Thanks for your help.


I value Intermiles because of amazon 10% gc discount when combined with cred.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

call them and find the issue and if 10% on GV is very good then why u not hoard gvs …take gv of 5k amazon which uses 610 intermiles …so hoard amazon gvs which is more safer if you somehow doing some unethical ways to earn these intermiles and they might have found it and removed your intermiles or blocked them 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
anjulk2281 wrote:

call them and find the issue and if 10% on GV is very good then why u not hoard gvs …take gv of 5k amazon which uses 610 intermiles …so hoard amazon gvs which is more safer if you somehow doing some unethical ways to earn these intermiles and they might have found it and removed your intermiles or blocked them 

I registered for intermiles back in 2018 when they had new user offer and giving away 1000s of miles.
In Dec 2021 i came to know about cred apay offer. So i restored my account and had access to 5000+ miles from 2018.

They didn’t have any issue in December but now they expired 3000+ miles suddenly
Even cc unable to understand

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

I registered for intermiles back in 2018 when they had new user offer and giving away 1000s of miles.
In Dec 2021 i came to know about cred apay offer. So i restored my account and had access to 5000+ miles from 2018.

They didn’t have any issue in December but now they expired 3000+ miles suddenly
Even cc unable to understand

I also had after travelling alot on jetairways

Mine expired last year.  Almost 10k miles. Followed up alot but couldn’t get them restored.

I have given up since then

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

I also had after travelling alot on jetairways

Mine expired last year.  Almost 10k miles. Followed up alot but couldn’t get them restored.

I have given up since then

They told me it will never expire as long as you keep earning and using miles

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

How to check if it’s expired. Does it show in ledger

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

How to check if it’s expired. Does it show in ledger

Yes check recent miles txn it will show a big number as redeemed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

They told me it will never expire as long as you keep earning and using miles

I didnt earn miles..may be they introduced this clause like in pandemic seeing lots of complaints

But i never got those miles back..and since then i have kind of moved away from that app

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply