Intermiles Steps to Miles issue

35°
Deal Cadet
0
241
2

After a period of one month, again i am facing issue that my steps miles not credited saying “App was not laucnhed/Minimum miles count not met”.

It happened a month early and resolved automatically after 2-3 days..Their customer care are bunch idiots saying the same thing what the app says,eventhough we have given proof.

Anybody facing this issue?

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
47917
411

Download Google Fit app. Always open this app first, and then sync steps in other step counting apps like Intermiles, SSG, Myntra, etc

Intermiles got an update 3 days back. Facing this issue after that?

0
241
2

Daily i’ll open the Intermiles app and after that i open steps to miles and i’ll check toi make sure 10 intermiles are completed.
Even after that i faced this issue..Don’t know why i am facing..

Between , why i need to open Google fit app, as i have already synced with Intermiles before..I got the miles,even without opening google fit app.

Past 2 days i am facing this issue..Probably i shouldn’t update this app unless forced to do so..

This app literally crap after update

105
521
4
vasanth_ece wrote:

Daily i’ll open the Intermiles app and after that i open steps to miles and i’ll check toi make sure 10 intermiles are completed.
Even after that i faced this issue..Don’t know why i am facing..

Between , why i need to open Google fit app, as i have already synced with Intermiles before..I got the miles,even without opening google fit app.

Past 2 days i am facing this issue..Probably i shouldn’t update this app unless forced to do so..

This app literally crap after update

I’m also facing this issue from past 3 days. I think app bug, must be fixed sometime soon.

0
241
2
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I’m also facing this issue from past 3 days. I think app bug, must be fixed sometime soon.

It’s resolved today.. Remember customer care will not aware of this issue,they say the same thing what app says.But this error keeps coming

105
521
4
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

It’s resolved today.. Remember customer care will not aware of this issue,they say the same thing what app says.But this error keeps coming

Will check..thanks for the update.

270
9987
134

amazon gv is out of stock in intermiles app any idea when it will be in stock need to redeem some miles

Missing