Hot Deal Invest 4-8 Lacs with no Risk

392°
Missing
Deal Cadet
77
480
5

Dear Dimers please help, want to invest 4-8 lacs without risk with maximum return with senior citizen profile. Please suggest how can i get max returns.

Expired 10 months
57 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31

RBL Bank FD is giving 8.15% interest rate.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1359
17

8.60 percent for senior citizens savings schemes, for 5 years, upto 15 lakh can be invested

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,299
2698
36

Bajaj Finance FD
8.45% pa for 36 to 60 months
8.70% pa for senior citizen for 36 to 60 months

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
485
6018
123
SunnyKh wrote:

8.60 percent for senior citizens savings schemes, for 5 years, upto 15 lakh can be invested

This is probably the safest option at present.

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55

invest in SCSS

8.6% interest

term 5 years

deduction under 80c

premature withdrawal permit after 1 year


available with all Banks as this GOI scheme

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1359
17
rogerthat wrote:

invest in SCSS

8.6% interest

term 5 years

deduction under 80c

premature withdrawal permit after 1 year


available with all Banks as this GOI scheme

Only Union Bank gives this, rest all said we don’t even know about this

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Only Union Bank gives this, rest all said we don’t even know about this

this scheme is running from 2004.

banks are under pressure to open these types of small saving accounts.

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
675
21

Open FDs in small finance banks like jana bank they offer 9.00% to senior citizen
Open FD upto 1 lac in 4-8 such different banks which offer interest in the range of 9%

Missing
Entertainer
42
2222
28

On the new onset scenes of various banks being merged or sudden stopping of withdrawal (pmc) go to SBI for fd’s. They pay low %(7.30)very shitty working persons but your money will be safe* in matters stated just before.
*TnC:- Until someone at 8pm comes and restricts it.

Missing
Tech Guru
232
19356
188

Government bonds are safe and you can lock the interest rate for a long period smile
Otherwise, choose Bank FDs for high returns. grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
35
0
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Only Union Bank gives this, rest all said we don’t even know about this

Try post offices….opened 1 today

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1359
17
Expand
savl wrote:

Try post offices….opened 1 today

Have 4 accounts in PO, but banks should atleast have them. They don’t have any right to deny

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Have 4 accounts in PO, but banks should atleast have them. They don’t have any right to deny

they will come at your doorstep , i m talking about psu banks, under doorstep service for senior citizens.

just a call to Branch should do it,if they deny call their regional office they will come begging to you.

if i were in your city i would have personally came

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
190
7

like scss is there scheme for general public

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
baaz4u2007 wrote:

like scss is there scheme for general public

nope

but u have ppf, ssa, sgb, MF, nps at your disposal

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
Expand
savl wrote:

Try post offices….opened 1 today

do we need to open savings account with PO for MIS scheme rolleyes

Missing
Critic
373
3653
48
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

sukanya samridhi Yojana
sovereign gold Bond

SSY is not for general public.
it is only applicable for parents of girl child below the age of 10

Missing
Critic
373
3653
48
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

sukanya samridhi Yojana
sovereign gold Bond

SSY is not for general public.
it is only applicable for parents of girl child below the age of 10

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

SSY is not for general public.
it is only applicable for parents of girl child below the age of 10

.

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

SSY is not for general public.
it is only applicable for parents of girl child below the age of 10

i open these account I Know bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1359
17
Expand
desiman wrote:

do we need to open savings account with PO for MIS scheme rolleyes

Yes, interest is credited in savings account and can be withdrawn through atm card

Missing
Critic
373
3653
48
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i open these account I Know bro

but still you mentioned it in response to someone who asked for schemes applicable for “general public”

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

but still you mentioned it in response to someone who asked for schemes applicable for “general public”

many of us might have that requirement.


or they can make one grin

even a new born is eligible.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
35
0
Expand
desiman wrote:

do we need to open savings account with PO for MIS scheme rolleyes

Yes as mis interest will credited in saving account n minimum balance to keep is 50rs only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i open these account I Know bro

I’m not married and not a father yet still can I open this account, can you guide me via pm

Missing
Critic
335
1833
30
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

I’m not married and not a father yet still can I open this account, can you guide me via pm

If you are at such young age then no need to even think about these schemes,start SIP in one top performing large cap mutual fund & one top performing hybrid-equity oriented mutual fund investing at least a total of ~15-20% of your monthly/yearly earnings.

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

I’m not married and not a father yet still can I open this account, can you guide me via pm

adopt a girl child

Missing