iPad Pro 12.9 inch

169°
Deal Newbie
tuknaits414

I wish to buy an iPad Pro 12.9 for my child.. request guide me how I can get Max discount on this product. As per my survey it is costing Rs 98500 with HDFC cashback of Rs 4000. Please advice.

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Wait for the next sale (two weeks from now)
If Amazon includes 10% upto 10k (instant + cashback) offer then its gonna be the best

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why you are trying to get ipad? Better buy samsung tab.

I am using ipad, most app has issues they even don’t open in full screen.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
typhoon wrote:

Why you are trying to get ipad? Better buy samsung tab.

I am using ipad, most app has issues they even don’t open in full screen.

Which apps are these? This is the first time ever that I am hearing about app compatibility issues on iPads.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Student discounts offer you a good price. For Macbooks they were offering 6% instant discount + HDFC cash back for in store purchase and 10% flat discount without HDFC offer for online purchase. Assuming the discount part would be same for iPads too but cash back for HDFC card might vary. Call up any of the premium resellers in your city and enquire about it.

Do consider the new iPad Air 4 as well, it’s around 10.9" of screen (not too bad but definitely lesser than 12.9") but costs lot lesser.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
raghupro wrote:

Which apps are these? This is the first time ever that I am hearing about app compatibility issues on iPads.

Many apps are there like goibibo and many more.

I think you hover over only on front page apps.

I will tell to avoid there apple products.

Even my MacBook is too slow to work with 10-15 chrome tabs opened.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Child & ipad? Drop it and it’s gone – I know someone whose ipad got smashed inspite of having a case – kids are capable of anything.

Better buy a cheap tab if it’s for a kid so that there is no repent!

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Many apps are there like goibibo and many more.

I think you hover over only on front page apps.

I will tell to avoid there apple products.

Even my MacBook is too slow to work with 10-15 chrome tabs opened.

Goibibo is an iPhone app and isn’t built for iPad in specific. Compared to Android, iOS has way more tablet optimised apps and iPad even till date is the unanimous best in tablet segment. Just because few apps that you use don’t have an iPad version you can’t call it foul over iPads in general. That way, Android doesn’t offer even 10% of what iOS offers in terms of tablet optimised apps.

Which MacBook do you use? Old version will obviously struggle to keep up when pushed beyond a certain extent. Be it a windows laptop or a macbook running MacOS or Linux based system.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:

Child & ipad? Drop it and it’s gone – I know someone whose ipad got smashed inspite of having a case – kids are capable of anything.

Better buy a cheap tab if it’s for a kid so that there is no repent!

Agree with this. I have witnessed a few such iPads with broken screen in spite of having a heavy case on them.

@tuknaits414 unless you are absolutely sure that your kid with use the iPad would care it’s a bad idea to get an expensive iPad. That too a 12.9" one which is quite huge.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I need 11inch base veriant of 2018 or 2020 in cheap price…used also work for me 😇

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied
tuknaits414 wrote:

I wish to buy an iPad Pro 12.9 for my child.. request guide me how I can get Max discount on this product. As per my survey it is costing Rs 98500 with HDFC cashback of Rs 4000. Please advice.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659450/original/7305001image.gif?1610469682

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For kids get a amazon fire tablet, get on olx and sideload Google services

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Moderator
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Wait for the next sale (two weeks from now)
If Amazon includes 10% upto 10k (instant + cashback) offer then its gonna be the best

rolleyes rolleyes

I think 10k on 1L won’t come back before Diwali

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Get the regular iPad 10.2” non cellular, buy the 2020 model 8th gen and put it in a good case. It’s as good as the iPad Pro for your purpose.
I will suggest you to get the basic 32gb version. Unless you feel you’ll put in lots of movies on it, rather than stream.

30k-5% if you need right now.
Or wait for 10% off and get it cheaper.

Don’t go for android, iPad gives you the best experience which nothing else can give. Also it will last you for years, if you can monitor your kids usage.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OP you don’t need an iPad Pro if it’s only for your child (unless it’s the child inside you that craves it). Anyways, an iPad Air will suit just fine. I used it during my engineering days for academics and PowerPoints (perfect size to read pdfs, powerpoints by professors, light on hand) . Also iPad gives the best experience for a tablet, nothing comes close.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks DD members for your valuable inputs. I think I shall wait for a few days for the best offers on Republic Day. You guys are awesome.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@tuknaits414 if you are from Hyderabad then you can buy from me directly,+ i will give you 18-20% discount with bill plus sealed piece+. mine are imported ones but still have warranty in india. currently only have ipad pro 11 inch 128gb wifi cellular grinning

Missing