Iphone 12 Mini Ordered @ 36999, but looks small in my hand, being a oneplus user

233°
Deal Cadet
baduncle

Hi, I ordered iphone 12 mini at 36999 lowest online price on flipkart on 2nd oct
But i don’t want it, as it looks small in my hand, being a oneplus user.

If anyone up for taking it, please let me know. I can give cost to cost.
Location – Jaipur.

Color – Black
Storage – 64 GB

Please let me know.
DM

23 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Need one with card discount

Link Copied

rip. you should have never purchased it in first place lol. iphone 12 mini or any other mini is utter waste of money

its like a toy lambo. its a fast phone but limited by screen size and battery backup

Link Copied

It’s very very small…..

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

Always visit nearby Apple store or any other offline store before purchasing any Apple device. I myself visited and decided to buy iPhone 12 instead of mini. Now find any buyer on OLX, there are many who are not aware of these offers. Good luck!

Link Copied

This is the correct answer in this thread. Better to have a feel of product before buying.

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

why will someone buy cost to cost ?
try to sell in olx/quickr/local shop fast and you have to loose few % only

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Fas gaye babu bhaiya ab to. Kuch le de ke jaldi se kat lo. laughing stuck_out_tongue

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Give me in 35k relieved

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Use a cover like this
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/N!WH...uN

It will give larger feeling for the phone 😂🤣

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Is Ariana wallpaper is mandatory to use? laughing

Critic Critic
Link Copied

My friend was trying to buy mini & get into Apple ecosystem at a comparatively lesser price. I advised him in strong words not to be misguided by lure of the brand so much as to set aside basic phone parameters & functionality. He ultimately bought 128gb iPhone 12.

As advised above try to sell on OLX for a small loss.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

You should give it to your wife or girlfriend 🥲.
It might be a hard sell for 37k considering you have used it.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Deal was at 34K price incl bank so difficult to sell in 37K and that also used one.
I don’t think at this time anyone would buy at this price as those who wanted it had already bought it maybe at little more price than 34K.
Those who missed it are still hoping for same or better price in next sale .
So ,better wait a month and after Diwali sale is over list on OLX.

Link Copied

How is your experience with 12 mini?

I have shifted from oneplus 6 to 12 mini. I liked the dimensions for one hand use. Just have problem with small keyboard

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

approach any big mobile store. they will buy with 2-3k discount.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

If size is only issue then I’ll suggest to withdraw reselling idea, continue with mini later you’ll accustom

Link Copied

No one will take unless you offer card discount.

Means you could get buyers at 33-34k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

That’s why I opted iPhone 12 .. mini is really small.. I m also op user.. Missing the luxury And freedom of Android..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Its more a mindset issue and you will get accustomed in a few weeks. I use Honor P20 lite which is almost the same size and it feels really great for one handed use and keeping it in the shirt pocket.
Have a bluetooth keyboard for extended typing at home but rarely need to use it.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

People get blinded by offers without even thinking if they really need that thing or not on the top these credit cards, EMI and pay later make it more easier even if they have money or can afford it or not.

Lot of people upgraded their phones unnecessarily electronic waste is really a big issue now one must use electronics till their full life or atleast when upgrade is a necessity.

As already suggested by others you can sell it off via olx or to any known at same price or with a bit of loss.

replyuser
Click here to reply