Hot Deal

IPO's Discussion Thread

1451°
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

106 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Upi request raised…

Asba me karlo yaaar. Ye UPI through se mat karo. Procedure easy hai. Visual guide ipo search karo. 3pm nai hua hai. Chutki me hoga

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Dastro wrote:

I didn’t applied. Har bar apply krke bhi kya fayada, milna-jana kuchh hai nahi smiling_imp stuck_out_tongue

but
All the best to you smile

Keep try and try again 😅
I also got one allotment in Nykaa after 12 attempts. 😃
21 days me paisa double 😂

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Go Fashion (India) Limited IPO (GoColors IPO)
Capital requirements 14490 (21 × 690)
Last Date 22 Nov 2021

Stats as of 18th Nov 2021 5:56 AM

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I was very keen on doing company reviews who are about to be listed. Then I thought there are already listed companies. So much hardwork ll be done and chance of allotment is not even guaranteed. I am blindly applying just seeing the subscription numbers. 🙂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

I was very keen on doing company reviews who are about to be listed. Then I thought there are already listed companies. So much hardwork ll be done and chance of allotment is not even guaranteed. I am blindly applying just seeing the subscription numbers. 🙂

Even though you do not get allotment, you can buy after listing or after correction

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

Go Fashion (India) Limited IPO (GoColors IPO)
Capital requirements 14490 (21 × 690)
Last Date 22 Nov 2021

Stats as of 18th Nov 2021 5:56 AM

Guys. My guts say it ll have bumper subscription. 🙂
If one has ambitions to make last minute decisions then one gotta invest oneself in HDFC bank. SBI allows IPO subscription until 2PM. HDFC allows IPO subscription until 3PM. Union bank of India also allows IPO subscription until 3PM. IDFC has an easy interface but the website hangs in the last moment. Please don’t trust the UPI method. 🙂 All the best

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

QIB 3.24
NII 2.30
RII 24.64
Total 6.87

Stats as of 9:58

I say go for it. 🙂🙂🙂 Use ASBA.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

with current subs rate of QIB and NII.. i dont think it will be bumper

Arey bumper ho raha . 🙂🙂🙂 Me kar diya apply 4 applications se.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Arey bumper ho raha . 🙂🙂🙂 Me kar diya apply 4 applications se.

Chha gye guru stuck_out_tongue

Allotment mile na mile par jab tak allotment announce nhi ho jata tab tak to GMP dekhkar Khush ho liya jaye wink laughing

P.S.- I have also applied smile

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

Woww congratulations🙌😀

Hello! UPI Mandate could not be revoked. 

Woww congratulations raised_hands grinning

Hello! UPI Mandate could not be revoked. <ZM/INVALID/INCORRECT UPI Pin>.Axis Bank – Any solution yo this? Money is still blocked cry disappointed_relieved

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Woww congratulations raised_hands grinning

Hello! UPI Mandate could not be revoked. <ZM/INVALID/INCORRECT UPI Pin>.Axis Bank – Any solution yo this? Money is still blocked cry disappointed_relieved

Please contact the IPO registrar bro.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Kfin ko kaise contact karu me ab cold_sweat
Aisa to kabi b ni hua h mere saath rolleyes

KFintech Private Limited

Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: tarsonsproducts . ipo @ kfintech . com
Website: https://karisma.kfintec...m/

Bhai fikkar not. Kuch nai hoga. 🙂🙂🙂

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply