67K°
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Referral link : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Analyst
marketdimer
Welcome. We discuss stock market, shares and IPOs, other avenues of investments like mutual funds, fixed deposits and everything related to finance. Share your views, share your ideas. Get help and information by fellow dimers on trading and demat account, bank account or mutual fund schemes. Help everyone and keep thread for informative purpose, learning and earning. Enjoy! Markets are going crazy and it's IPOs galore in bull market. October will see atleast 5 IPOs out of which 3 are confirmed. My views are Godrej Agrovet - Long term/listing gains MAS Financial - Listing Gains/For risk takers IEX India - Risk takers/avoid - Steeply priced IEX India investor PTC sold it's share at 140 odd 5 years ago. Few more investors sold from 290 to 600 range in last 2-3 years due to regulatory reason (5% max stock holding in exchange), they are asking 1650 now! Justified? You decide. In MAS, Motilal Oswal sold share at 338 and they are asking 459 now in a year. This much premium is justified? In rising market, may be. P/E is also higher side considering much bigger players like M&M, Bajaj Finserve etc. Godrej Agrovet is pick right now with much big production scale, wide reach and less P/E compare to animal feed and dairy products peers. Godrej has good managment and known for leaving something for investors. Take your call. Disclaimer - This thread is for discussion and doesn't provide any investment or related information. All investments carry market related risk and one should consult advisors before taking any decision.
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

अगर सब कुछ मिल जाएगा ज़िंदगी मे तो तमन्ना किसकी करोगे…

कुछ अधूरी ख्वाइशें तो ज़िन्दगी जीने का मज़ा देती है ।।

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

खऱ्या अर्थाने कोणी कोणाला शिकवू शकत नाही. एखाद्या रोपटयाचा जसा आपोआपच विकास होतो तसाच नैसर्गिक अडथळे दूर करणे, आणि त्याच्या शक्तींना जागृती आणणे. योग्य खतपाणी घातले, प्रकाश व हवापाणी यांची सोय केली, सभोवती कुंपन घातले, म्हणजे रोपटे सुरक्षित राहील व त्याचा योग्य प्रकारे विकास होईल. तसेच मुलांचेही आहे. म्हणून विकासाला योग्य‍ परिस्थिती निमार्ण करुन देणे हेच शिक्षकाचे कार्य. या दृष्टीने शिक्षण हे अभावात्मक म्हणावे लागेल.

You cannot teach a child any more than you can grow a plant. The plant develops its own nature. The child also teaches itself. But you can help it to go forward in its own way. What you can do is not of a positive nature but negative. You can take away the obstacles and knowledge comes out of its own nature. Loosen the soil a little, so that it may come out easily. Put a hedge round it, see that it is not kitted by anything. You can supply the growing seed with the materials for the making up of its body, brining to it the earth, the water, the air that it wants. And there your work stops.

- Swami Vivekanand

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

offer of the year

tcs buyback is set at 4500/-. 🐒🐒🐒 Everytime retailers get 100% acceptance rate, at least with TCS. So, don’t lose your chance to get yourself some TCS shares. 

https://www.livemint.com/companies/company-resu...

@MrKool_JJ;  @tappukepapa @AyushiiiVijay @Wontdisplaymyname @kukdookoo @Rosh_0007 @Priyanka @xuseronline @malikcool @guest_999

7639 Comments  |  
413 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
cadence wrote:

Had purchased TIIL but offloaded it recently due to general market volatility – it has hit upper circuit today…. 😔

Consider it as a learning cost.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

itc kaa time aa raha hai. Wah

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Views about Adani Ports, Tata Power & Tech Mahindra at current levels?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Wah wah wah!!
Thanks a lot for tagging!!!
Will keep this in my watchlist now also try to purchase it..
Any short term tgts?

As per chart 900+ possible in short to medium term. 

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

As per chart 900+ possible in short to medium term. 

In next 6 months right?

Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Please tag me too while tipping bro, thanks in advance plus1

Sure bhai. Will tag you from next time onwards. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Have Adani Wilmar in my portfolio. Holding since 229.71.

fantastic bhai, holding position in best of best performing group

How do you trade such stocks like how many times you booked profit in it or entered again/added more

Link Copied
Expand
Dastro wrote:

fantastic bhai, holding position in best of best performing group

How do you trade such stocks like how many times you booked profit in it or entered again/added more

AWL is a New listing not much on the chart. I bought AWL on a listing day. It hit back to back 3 Upper circuits. But it creates a gap between 320-345 then look how beautifully it came down to fill the gap & then reversed. It’s 20 days EMA chart on daily basis. The trend is still intact and is up. Haven’t booked profit in AWL yet (Nor Partial Neither Full)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759012/medium/AWL.png?1649773992

Now I will explain riding the Trend from the example of Triveni Engineering. I bought Triveni @ 83.86 & holding till the date. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759016/medium/Triveni-Eng.jpg?1649774473

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759015/medium/Triveni.png?1649774330

Just observed the chart of Triveni Engineering. How beautiful the trend is. Triveni didn’t close even a single candle below 20 EMA on a Weekly basis even during huge Negative sentiments (Covid, Putin, Biden, Zelensky). In Triveni, I did partial booking around 190 levels. Also, look at the multiple spike candles on 20 EMA every time a candle has touched 20 EMA it gave a beautiful spike. This shows the strength of the Bulls. 

Another example I shared here on DD is Kitex Garments a few months back shared the chart of Kitex Garments when it was trading @ 150 Levels. From 150 it  went to 284 & then corrected to 199 levels during (Russia- Ukraine Crisis) & now trading @ 296. Now observed Kitex Garments chart despite of huge negative sentiments not a Single candle was ready to close below 20 EMA on Weekly basis. Look at the back 2 back two beautiful spike candles. This shows the strength of a stock. I am holding Kitex garments till the date. Haven’t booked even partial profit yet. I don’t look for any news I simply follow the chart. Kyonki Bhav Sab Janta Hai. (Kyonki Bhav Bhagwan Che)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759018/medium/Kitex_Garments.png?1649774952

@bikidas2060

@MrKool_JJ

@guest_999

@decideaim

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Wonderful presentation!!!!
There should be an option to bookmark comments too smile
This post will remind me that i’ve to learn a lot more now in Lion market…
KG!

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

AWL is a New listing not much on the chart. I bought AWL on a listing day. It hit back to back 3 Upper circuits. But it creates a gap between 320-345 then look how beautifully it came down to fill the gap & then reversed. It’s 20 days EMA chart on daily basis. The trend is still intact and is up. Haven’t booked profit in AWL yet (Nor Partial Neither Full)

Now I will explain riding the Trend from the example of Triveni Engineering. I bought Triveni @ 83.86 & holding till the date. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759016/medium/Triveni-Eng.jpg?1649774473

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759015/medium/Triveni.png?1649774330

Just observed the chart of Triveni Engineering. How beautiful the trend in. Triveni didn’t close even a single candle below 20 EMA on a Weekly basis even during huge Negative sentiments (Covid, Putin, Biden, Zelensky). In Triveni, I did partial booking around 190 levels. Also, look at the multiple spike candles on 20 EMA every time a candle has touched 20 EMA it gave a beautiful spike. This shows the strength of the Bulls. 

Another example I shared here on DD is Kitex Garments a few months back shared the chart of Kitex Garments when it was trading @ 150 Levels. From 150 it  went to 284 & then corrected to 199 levels during (Russia- Ukraine Crisis) & now trading @ 292. Now observed kitex garments despite of huge negative sentiments not a single candle was ready to close below 20 EMA on weekly basis. Look at the back to back 2 beautiful spike candles. I am holding Kitex garments till the date. Haven’t booked even partial profit yet. I don’t look for any news I simply follow the chart. Kyonki Bhav Sab Janta Hai. (Kyonki Bhav Bhagwan Che)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759018/medium/Kitex_Garments.png?1649774952

@bikidas2060

@MrKool_JJ

@guest_999

@decideaim

Wonderful presentation!!!!

There should be an option to bookmark comments too

smile

This post will remind me that i’ve to learn a lot more now in Lion market…
KG wink

Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Just observed the chart of Triveni Engineering. How beautiful the trend is. Triveni didn’t close even a single candle below 20 EMA on a Weekly basis even during huge Negative sentiments (Covid, Putin, Biden, Zelensky). In Triveni, I did partial booking around 190 levels. Also, look at the multiple spike candles on 20 EMA every time a candle has touched 20 EMA it gave a beautiful spike. This shows the strength of the Bulls. 

Another example I shared here on DD is Kitex Garments a few months back shared the chart of Kitex Garments when it was trading @ 150 Levels. From 150 it  went to 284 & then corrected to 199 levels during (Russia- Ukraine Crisis) & now trading @ 296. Now observed Kitex Garments chart despite of huge negative sentiments not a Single candle was ready to close below 20 EMA on Weekly basis. Look at the back 2 back two beautiful spike candles. This shows the strength of a stock. I am holding Kitex garments till the date. Haven’t booked even partial profit yet. I don’t look for any news I simply follow the chart. Kyonki Bhav Sab Janta Hai. (Kyonki Bhav Bhagwan Che)

@bikidas2060

@MrKool_JJ

@guest_999

@decideaim

Thanks for such a beautiful explanation

I also get to hold such good stocks but I get out very soon.

Like as you shared Kitex, I checked it and took position around 180 and exited at 280  but due multiple entry and exit in between 180 and 280 I could only get around 60 points move out of 100(280-280).

Recently I took position in Adanipower @ 125 and exited @ 230 

Since the move in Adanipower was so quick that i had not to worry till 230. I was more of lucky to get all the move in it.

I had traded in Adanitrans many times From June 2020 to Jan 2021 from level of 190 to 400

but couldn’t hold it and exited at small fall(in pic) (#Novicetrader #fear #Lessfocus), and somehow once the quick up move started I couldn’t take position in it again, left tracking and now it is at 2600+

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759054/medium/mini_fall.JPG?1649782355

There were so many missed opportunity which were in my hand and I just couldn’t hold them.

steadily I’m improving it.

But you have somewhat mastered it(holding multi-bagger stocks)

“Holding the stock is more important after identifying it”

Congrats😊

Link Copied
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Thanks for such a beautiful explanation

I also get to hold such good stocks but I get out very soon.

Like as you shared Kitex, I checked it and took position around 180 and exited at 280  but due multiple entry and exit in between 180 and 280 I could only get around 60 points move out of 100(280-280).

Recently I took position in Adanipower @ 125 and exited @ 230 

Since the move in Adanipower was so quick that i had not to worry till 230. I was more of lucky to get all the move in it.

I had traded in Adanitrans many times From June 2020 to Jan 2021 from level of 190 to 400

but couldn’t hold it and exited at small fall(in pic) (#Novicetrader #fear #Lessfocus), and somehow once the quick up move started I couldn’t take position in it again, left tracking and now it is at 2600+

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759054/original/mini_fall.JPG?1649782355

There were so many missed opportunity which were in my hand and I just couldn’t hold them.

steadily I’m improving it.

But you have somewhat mastered it(holding multi-bagger stocks)

Congrats😊

You are also doing very good bhai. blush blush Slowly you will learn riding the trend for so long. You rightly said holding the stock is important than identifying it. Main thing is holding on to winners during correction phase & that can be achieved with the help of technicals & conviction.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Dastro wrote:

From what I have learnt in my brief time I fully concur with this statement – lot’s to learn for me. Also for beginners it’s important to avoid being emotional. Emotions like panic, regret cast a cloud on actual reasoning for buying a particular stock. Another thing which I read but didn’t implement – invest in intervals (SIP) instead of lump sum.

Link Copied

My friend just started on Monday Crash (18/04). And picked 3 ( INFY, PAYTM, GREENPOWER).

Whats your POV on it ??

CC: @bikidas2060

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
jennyllwilliams wrote:

My friend just started on Monday Crash (18/04). And picked 3 ( INFY, PAYTM, GREENPOWER).

Whats your POV on it ??

CC: @bikidas2060

No idea about Paytm. I ll say after 1 day

replyuser
Click here to reply