67K°
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Referral link : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Analyst
marketdimer

Welcome. We discuss stock market, shares and IPOs, other avenues of investments like mutual funds, fixed deposits and everything related to finance.

Share your views, share your ideas. Get help and information by fellow dimers on trading and demat account, bank account or mutual fund schemes. Help everyone and keep thread for informative purpose, learning and earning. Enjoy!

Markets are going crazy and it’s IPOs galore in bull market. October will see atleast 5 IPOs out of which 3 are confirmed. My views are

Godrej Agrovet – Long term/listing gains
MAS Financial – Listing Gains/For risk takers
IEX India – Risk takers/avoid – Steeply priced

IEX India investor PTC sold it’s share at 140 odd 5 years ago. Few more investors sold from 290 to 600 range in last 2-3 years due to regulatory reason (5% max stock holding in exchange), they are asking 1650 now! Justified? You decide.

In MAS, Motilal Oswal sold share at 338 and they are asking 459 now in a year. This much premium is justified? In rising market, may be. P/E is also higher side considering much bigger players like M&M, Bajaj Finserve etc.

Godrej Agrovet is pick right now with much big production scale, wide reach and less P/E compare to animal feed and dairy products peers. Godrej has good managment and known for leaving something for investors. Take your call.

Disclaimer – This thread is for discussion and doesn’t provide any investment or related information. All investments carry market related risk and one should consult advisors before taking any decision.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

अगर सब कुछ मिल जाएगा ज़िंदगी मे तो तमन्ना किसकी करोगे…

कुछ अधूरी ख्वाइशें तो ज़िन्दगी जीने का मज़ा देती है ।।

Dimer Of The Year 2014 Dimer Of The Year 2014
Link Copied

खऱ्या अर्थाने कोणी कोणाला शिकवू शकत नाही. एखाद्या रोपटयाचा जसा आपोआपच विकास होतो तसाच नैसर्गिक अडथळे दूर करणे, आणि त्याच्या शक्तींना जागृती आणणे. योग्य खतपाणी घातले, प्रकाश व हवापाणी यांची सोय केली, सभोवती कुंपन घातले, म्हणजे रोपटे सुरक्षित राहील व त्याचा योग्य प्रकारे विकास होईल. तसेच मुलांचेही आहे. म्हणून विकासाला योग्य‍ परिस्थिती निमार्ण करुन देणे हेच शिक्षकाचे कार्य. या दृष्टीने शिक्षण हे अभावात्मक म्हणावे लागेल.

You cannot teach a child any more than you can grow a plant. The plant develops its own nature. The child also teaches itself. But you can help it to go forward in its own way. What you can do is not of a positive nature but negative. You can take away the obstacles and knowledge comes out of its own nature. Loosen the soil a little, so that it may come out easily. Put a hedge round it, see that it is not kitted by anything. You can supply the growing seed with the materials for the making up of its body, brining to it the earth, the water, the air that it wants. And there your work stops.

- Swami Vivekanand

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

offer of the year

tcs buyback is set at 4500/-. 🐒🐒🐒 Everytime retailers get 100% acceptance rate, at least with TCS. So, don’t lose your chance to get yourself some TCS shares. 

https://www.livemint.com/companies/company-resu...

@MrKool_JJ;  @tappukepapa @AyushiiiVijay @Wontdisplaymyname @kukdookoo @Rosh_0007 @Priyanka @xuseronline @malikcool @guest_999

7622 Comments  |  
413 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Any website which tells when quarterly results will be out for a particular company?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Any website which tells when quarterly results will be out for a particular company?

Yes. Screener.in. Sign up on screener.in add the stocks in the watchlist which you want to track. Whenever there is an announcement of result date it will show.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I had applied for Campus IPO yesterday & approved the mandate yesterday – my first IPO. Today evening got a message that hold on amount is removed. I assumed it will take longer for any status change since allotment finalisation is on 4th. Is my bid disqualified, rejected or accepted? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone wants to learn & discuss,  trading / investment can DM me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Juniper wrote:

Anyone wants to learn & discuss,  trading / investment can DM me.

why not here?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
noobDealer wrote:

No problem-
1. How long you’ve been in the market?
2. Do you trade in equity cash, or FnO also?
3. What’s your trading style?
4. Do you do intraday trading?

No problem-
1. How long you’ve been in the market?
2. Do you trade in equity cash, or FnO also?
3. What’s your trading style?
4. Do you do intraday trading?
5. What stocks / index you trade most of the times?
6. How did you learn trading?
7. What’s your trading ROI?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Should a policyholder apply for lic ipo  ? 

for short term ? For long term ? @bikidas2060

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
vishusgh wrote:

Should a policyholder apply for lic ipo  ? 

for short term ? For long term ? @bikidas2060

Short term gains will be calculated looking at tomorrow’s subscription levels. Long-term stuff??? No idea

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Which stocks are on your radar amidst ongoing correction?

@bikidas2060

@malikcool

I’m tracking HAL, Jindal steel & HBLpower.

Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Which stocks are on your radar amidst ongoing correction?

@bikidas2060

@malikcool

I’m tracking HAL, Jindal steel & HBLpower.

Satia Industries

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

What would be a better way for long-term investors: SIPs via ETF (Zerodha supports it) or via Index fund ? Assuming Nifty50 Index for both, I did some basic comparison and found ETFs to have a slightly better return than Index fund (around 0.2% more on avg of 13% cagr in 5/7/10 years block). Is going SIP via ETFs worth the efforts, or should we just stick to Index fund for convenience/simplicity ?

@bikidas2060 @malikcool @MrKool_JJ @cadence

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@BlueFlash Is going SIP via ETFs worth the efforts

There is no efforts investing in ETFs using Zerodha wink
Simply create a Basket and schedule the SIP.
This is one time task.

I have created ETFs SIP in my daughter’s Zerodha’s account last month wink

ps. – I prefer ETFs instead of investing via Index funds. It gives me more flexibility. I can buy/sell the ETFs as per my wish smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

@BlueFlash Is going SIP via ETFs worth the efforts

There is no efforts investing in ETFs using Zerodha wink
Simply create a Basket and schedule the SIP.
This is one time task.

I have created ETFs SIP in my daughter’s Zerodha’s account last month wink

ps. – I prefer ETFs instead of investing via Index funds. It gives me more flexibility. I can buy/sell the ETFs as per my wish smile

True. Even i am doing the same. Created a SIP.
Niftybees
juniorbees
mid150bees and mon100. What are your etfs?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
ConfirmPassword wrote:

True. Even i am doing the same. Created a SIP.
Niftybees
juniorbees
mid150bees and mon100. What are your etfs?

Same here!

Long terms plan and investing in Index funds only ( NiftyBees, Bankbees, ITBees, AutoBees & Juniorbees. I am trying to create low risk long term passive portfolio for my daughter. Hope results would be great smile

No recommendations!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Same here!

Long terms plan and investing in Index funds only ( NiftyBees, Bankbees, ITBees, AutoBees & Juniorbees. I am trying to create low risk long term passive portfolio for my daughter. Hope results would be great smile

No recommendations!

Noob question: What’s the equivalent of NiftyBees in Sensex world ? I see sbi/icici/hdfc sensex but they have low trading volume compared to nifty etfs; considering investment, not trading…
@ConfirmPassword @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Noob question: What’s the equivalent of NiftyBees in Sensex world ? I see sbi/icici/hdfc sensex but they have low trading volume compared to nifty etfs; considering investment, not trading…

@bikidas2060 may know more. Btw is there any specific reason to go after sensex index fund as both nifty & sensex should give similar return in the end over a long period.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

go to nippon etf website. you can find the list of all etfs offered by nippon. you can identify your specific etf and check the trade volume.

Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Same here!

No recommendations!

Are you invested since March 2020 crash??

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Are you invested since March 2020 crash??

Prior to this wink

Daughter turned 18 last year… opened here demat account in Zerodha last month and started investing. So her portfolio is about one month old.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Sensexbees is illiquid.

I think they launched ITBees, AutoBees etc. recently.
I am expecting liquidity in SensesBees as well after sometime.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

I don’t invest in bees so my feedback will not be appropriate sweat_smile
PS – No question is noob on DD.
We have Million Dimers and million mindsets so everyone is unique here sunglasses

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How does maximum acceptable shares/amount work in buyback?

Zydus has announced buyback at 650 per share. Will the maximum eligible shares for tender be 200000/650 = 307? 

@bikidas2060 @malikcool

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
cadence wrote:

Zydus has announced buyback at 650 per share. Will the maximum eligible shares for tender be 200000/650 = 307? 

@bikidas2060 @malikcool

Tcs ke baad bhai astha hi nai raha 

Link Copied
cadence wrote:

@bikidas2060 @malikcool

No. No. They have announced buyback for 1.13% of total equity shares. So the acceptance ratio will not be more than 4-5%. So if one is holding 100 shares of zydus approximately 4-5 shares will be accepted.

Link Copied

Do you guys buy stocks/ mutual funds using credit card? how can I do it, any methods or charges?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Question1- If I have sold Nifty 16600CE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty closes at 16628, and 16600CE closes ITM at CMP 353, then what will be my profit/loss ?

Question2-
If I have sold Nifty 16700PE of 2/6/2022 expiry @ 100, Nifty close at 16628, and 16700PE closes ITM at CMP 72, then what will be my profit/loss ?

#fno #future&options

@bikidas2060 @MrKool_JJ @marketdimer @guest_999 @decideaim @malikcool @xuseronline @BlueFlash @ConfirmPassword

Please tag others if you feel legit.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

It’s SBISENSEX, it has good liquidity. However it’s more volatile than NiftyBEES, as it’s collection of only 30 stocks vs NiftyBEES which is 50 stocks. GK if helps.

replyuser
Click here to reply