IRCTC- BE ALERT DIMERS

221°
Missing
Deal Cadet
62
247
1

https://www.amarujala.com/amp/india-news/...br

I had a horrible experience with IRCTC yesterday i.e 29-11
I booked a tatkal train ticket for one of my friend form Delhi to lucknow.
within half an hour I got a call inquiring about it. I thought that its a fake call so I didn’t took it seriously. After few minutes, 4 irctc officials suddenly came to my house and started inquiring. It was just a mini raid type. I explained them that I am not selling the ticket for profit but they were not ready to accept it. They also searched my brother’s phone. Then they called my friend whose number was mentioned in the ticket. After he gave a satisfactory reply they left my house. They told that if you were found guilty there is a provision for jail term of upto 3 years and fine of upto 1 lakh.
so its better you stay alert regarding this.
Please leave your suggestions in the comment box

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
10
4
6

In almost every railway especially Lucknow (had personal experience).. the guy in the ticket counter with the help of agents sells tickets outside getting 1000 extra per ticket. They leave their own corrupt official but go after passengers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
81
2061
30

It’s unusual… Mumbai route is more busy than Delhi from lko
And more black tickets are sold for Mumbai instead.

Missing
suspended
207
393
8

Hilarious! IRCTC is serious in curbing corruption.

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1181
82

Mera to address hi wrong pada hai irctc wala account me, haha

Missing
Entertainer
143
2809
48
titamazon wrote:

Mera to address hi wrong pada hai irctc wala account me, haha

Mobile se aa Jayenge tere gher per

then u have to explain about ur Address confused

Missing
Entertainer
143
2809
48

How many ticket you book every month I mean tatkal

and r u using any wifi I mean same ip where lots of ppl making tatakal ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1181
82
Expand
OnlineBewda wrote:

Mobile se aa Jayenge tere gher per

then u have to explain about ur Address confused

Waise main itna lucky nahi ki tatkal kat saku .

Aa gaye to ulta unse sawal puchhunga , website banaye ho ya bawasir sala ticket katne ki jagah ch**ya kat jata hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2678
66
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Waise main itna lucky nahi ki tatkal kat saku .

Aa gaye to ulta unse sawal puchhunga , website banaye ho ya bawasir sala ticket katne ki jagah ch**ya kat jata hai

tum unse sawal kroge smile
laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,093
2720
17

Never heard or seen irctc will act as a cop/cbi and raid. This must require special talent to achieve the feat.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
92
0
raavi73 wrote:

Enquiry warrant tha?

If it’s in the interest of general public,they can come without warrant. It’s called pre detention.
One of my neighbors was jailed for it and he was imposed a fine of 15,000

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
gs619 wrote:

If it’s in the interest of general public,they can come without warrant. It’s called pre detention.
One of my neighbors was jailed for it and he was imposed a fine of 15,000

For booking tickets for someone else?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
92
0
Expand
cocay wrote:

For booking tickets for someone else?

He was selling at a higher price.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1215
14

Too happy to see this thread, Sad for OP, people make illegal living by doing such petty things. High time we need a strict law against this.

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

You Might Be Booking Too Mant Tatkal Tickets. And This Is Not Your First Time. So They Tracked You.

Even I Book Tickets (For Personal Use Only) Normal/Tatkal But I Do As Their Limits.

Missing
Entertainer
143
2809
48
M.MAHI wrote:

You Might Be Booking Too Mant Tatkal Tickets. And This Is Not Your First Time. So They Tracked You.

Even I Book Tickets (For Personal Use Only) Normal/Tatkal But I Do As Their Limits.

Limit is already one in a day and 6 in a month (12 aadhaar valo ke liye)

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
704
5

they might not be from railways they could be from NIA
the OP must have done some thing serious

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
247
1
meragoyou153 wrote:

they might not be from railways they could be from NIA
the OP must have done some thing serious

For example?

Missing