IRCTC ofs

189°
Shopping Friend
33
5152
33
IRCTC ofs

cutoff for retailers at 1377

Whether to apply? thoughts?

@bikidas2060 @marketdimer @malikcool @MrKool_JJ @guest_999 @Original

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
12496
134

Sblog ne 4 din me paise to kama liye it was almost trading near Rii’s ka ofs price I would probably wait thoda aur…
#AA_JJ sunglasses

706
5755
60
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Sblog ne 4 din me paise to kama liye it was almost trading near Rii’s ka ofs price I would probably wait thoda aur…
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Won’t this increase the price of existing retail shares too if this gets heavily oversubscribed(which looks to be likely)?
@bikidas2060

0
12496
134
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Won’t this increase the price of existing retail shares too if this gets heavily oversubscribed(which looks to be likely)?
@bikidas2060

I don’t understand the point of getting this OFS now.
What are they going to do with this money hushed rolleyes

43
17863
145
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Won’t this increase the price of existing retail shares too if this gets heavily oversubscribed(which looks to be likely)?
@bikidas2060

honestly not much idea on OFS pensive pensive pensive
aaapka logic bhi sahi hai par iska chart Gmm Pfaudler ke saath match kar rha. Me actually confused hun to skip mar rha.

I asked another guy. He said, “If IRCTC doesn’t trade above 1475 to 150 range next week then it will come down below 1300 for sure.. thats a setup like gmm. 1450 is a big hurdle”

Bhai now I am seriously confused

706
5755
60
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t understand the point of getting this OFS now.
What are they going to do with this money hushed rolleyes

Govt revenue got seriously hit because of corona & selling shares in irctc to public is the least politically controversial move currently to generate some revenue considering the farm laws controversy.

198
466
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Govt revenue got seriously hit because of corona & selling shares in irctc to public is the least politically controversial move currently to generate some revenue considering the farm laws controversy.

Is it worth applying? Looks like current price is 1430

706
5755
60
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

honestly not much idea on OFS pensive pensive pensive
aaapka logic bhi sahi hai par iska chart Gmm Pfaudler ke saath match kar rha. Me actually confused hun to skip mar rha.

I asked another guy. He said, “If IRCTC doesn’t trade above 1475 to 150 range next week then it will come down below 1300 for sure.. thats a setup like gmm. 1450 is a big hurdle”

Bhai now I am seriously confused

Bhai I am also unwilling to take risk with such price considering market is making new highs while fundamentals of economy are still shaky.
@dealcracker25

0
12496
134
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Govt revenue got seriously hit because of corona & selling shares in irctc to public is the least politically controversial move currently to generate some revenue considering the farm laws controversy.

What about the black money they owe? laughing
Increase in fuel prices day by day itself is a huge income for them pensive

38
1384
22
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

honestly not much idea on OFS pensive pensive pensive
aaapka logic bhi sahi hai par iska chart Gmm Pfaudler ke saath match kar rha. Me actually confused hun to skip mar rha.

I asked another guy. He said, “If IRCTC doesn’t trade above 1475 to 150 range next week then it will come down below 1300 for sure.. thats a setup like gmm. 1450 is a big hurdle”

Bhai now I am seriously confused

You are right bro if CMP is around 1400-1425 no point of buy at OFS price because no one wants to risk money for just 2-3% discount.

706
5755
60
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

What about the black money they owe? laughing
Increase in fuel prices day by day itself is a huge income for them pensive

Better forget about black money. smile

Fuel prices are always one of the most assured fallback option of any govt in India to raise revenue.

43
17863
145

Proven wrong once again. Irctc is more like galante galante galante n marching forward.
Whenever I tried to be negative, market ki chabuuk gives me a harsh lesson 😀🤭🤭

Missing