is AC use casuses corona ?

is AC use casuses corona ?

231°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11

Hi, everyone and govt saying don’t active your ac because it can causes corona . really?? let me know. ac hike bhi use nahi karparhabu.

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4

“Experts across the world have clarified that there is a risk of contracting a virus from the recirculated air only in central ACs installed in large commercial establishments like offices and malls. Hence, government offices managing critical functions like healthcare, water and transport have been advised to keep switch off ACs.

COVID-19 virus is not suspended in the air and settles on surfaces where it is said to stay for a long duration. Hence home ACs do not have a risk where people are not infected.

While a few AC makers claim to kill bacteria, the reality is that deadly viruses like COVID-19 cannot be eliminated merely by switching on the AC. Similarly there is no research that suggests that one can contract the illness by using home ACs…"

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/comp...

Home ACs don’t pose coronavirus threat, but central air conditioning could raise risks : https://theprint.in/health/home-acs-dont-pose-c...

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
306
4

U can use ac but open ur windows also in between every 3-4 hrs

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3584
46
garamjalebi wrote:

U can use ac but open ur windows also in between every 3-4 hrs

Why?

Missing
Deal Cadet
364
194
4
yum silly. My home AC is running 18hrs a day. Its not about AC or fan. Closed door rooms have high chances of infection if infected person is in that room or stayed there for some time compared to ventilated rooms.
Missing
Deal Subedar
283
1330
11
WALL-E wrote:
yum silly. My home AC is running 18hrs a day. Its not about AC or fan. Closed door rooms have high chances of infection if infected person is in that room or stayed there for some time compared to ventilated rooms.

Bill kitna aata hai aapka monthly? rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
306
4
WALL-E wrote:
yum silly. My home AC is running 18hrs a day. Its not about AC or fan. Closed door rooms have high chances of infection if infected person is in that room or stayed there for some time compared to ventilated rooms.

…. @Simbha3

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
WALL-E wrote:
yum silly. My home AC is running 18hrs a day. Its not about AC or fan. Closed door rooms have high chances of infection if infected person is in that room or stayed there for some time compared to ventilated rooms.

7 star rating ac hai kya ?

kon sa model hai waise

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Are bhai use nahi hay toh kya karoge. ?  Khali pili bill bharoge kya?

i thought your reply would be

delhi se hu bhen****



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613445/original/Screenshot_20200419-121408228_%281%29.jpg?1587278668

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
sardasa wrote:

Pls suggest 1.5 tonne split AC

go with mitsubishi industrial grade AC

there are 2 variant consumer and industrial , don’t buy consumer one

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

go with mitsubishi industrial grade AC

there are 2 variant consumer and industrial , don’t buy consumer one

I was thibkig to go for Whirlpool. Its costing 34k on fk. Though deliveries will happen after May 3rd only

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I was thibkig to go for Whirlpool. Its costing 34k on fk. Though deliveries will happen after May 3rd only

buy one with atleast 5 years warranty

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

buy one with atleast 5 years warranty

Would then need to go for LG which is costing 43K. Whirlpool costing 35K with 1 year warranty and 10 years on compressor.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93

AC

I have few points to make here:

1) If corona virus spread through respiratory droplets ( or even bodily fluids like tears, spit etc) which can stay airborne for more than few seconds to a minute, how could it actually be circulated through centralised AC’s air circulation. Unless the  infected person sneezes or coughs near the air intake ducts?

And if indeed they can be circulated through high speed wind blows then same principle of physics should apply for natural winds which can carry these respiratory droplets to long distances.

Btw winds can carry much heavier ( compared to SAR-Cov2) sand particles for hundreds of kilometres… from one continent to another. So it’s isn’t unlikely that winds can carry virus contain Respiratory droplets from outside into your home. Especially if there’s higher number virus per ml of air ( likely by improper home quarantine of someone nearby …. even or large gatherings or long queues every day near you house ).


2) It’s also important to note how much virus is shed by patients at different stages of infection. Symptomatic ( at peak of infection) patients can shed hundreds of  times more than asymptomatic ones. In hospitals where Covid-19 patients treated it’s lot more like to spread by air circulation than home ( or even large malls).


3) It has been documented in multiple studies with different types of viruses ( SARS, influenza ) that in Lower temperature ( less than 20° C) and lower humidity ( less than 40%)  such viruses become more stable. Means they can survive longer without hosts (and might become more virulent ) upto  24 hours.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2014/the-reas...


https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/p...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/artic...


But at higher temperature ( more than30° C and 70% humidity) and humidity it can’t survivors more than 1-2 hours.

3) Vitamin D plays an important role in our immune system and calcium absorption. So get some sunlight on your skin  preferably in the morning when it’s not that hot). If you have vitamin D deficiency  (or if you are  vegetarian )  then get regular vitamin D supplements. Consult a doctor or atleast check

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC37...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/...


https://www.fssai.gov.in/upload/media/FSSAI_New...



* Dosage:


Requirements

1 to 70 years of age: 600 to 1000 IU per day

More than 70 years: 800 to 2000 IU per day

5000 IU per day for 9 weeks can be advised for deficiency.

Suggested dosage:

Level of 25-OH Vitamin D (total):

0- 10 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU twice a week for 4 weeks followed by once a week for 6 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

10 – 20 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU twice a week for 3 weeks followed by once a week for 6 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

20 – 26 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once a week for 10 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

26 – 30 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once a week for 2 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl or 1000 IU daily

30 – 40 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once every 4 – 6 weeks lifelong or 1000 IU daily


https://sharan-india.org/vita...d/



So bottom line:

1) Keep AC temperature above 28° C and above 65% humidity. ( Not cool but pleasant condition)

Stop AC and let outside airflow everyday, very early morning for an hour or two.

2) Keep your windows closed temporarily  when there’s a large gathering or long queues outside within 200 feet of your house, especially in windy weather.

3) Take vitamin D supplements if you have deficiency or don’t get enough sunlight.



@deb3l @getready @Wontdisplaymyname @saucap @ithehappy @cadence
     

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
WALL-E wrote:
yum silly. My home AC is running 18hrs a day. Its not about AC or fan. Closed door rooms have high chances of infection if infected person is in that room or stayed there for some time compared to ventilated rooms.

18 hours everyday ? flushed

I run like only max 1 hour total in a day (30 minutes in day & 30 at night) & I get bills of 2200-2500 something every month…I have an LG 5 Star AC…

I think the unit charge is lower in your provider or you are using an Inverter AC ??

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
Total_Fun wrote:

AC

I have few points to make here:

1) If corona virus spread through respiratory droplets ( or even bodily fluids like tears, spit etc) which can stay airborne for more than few seconds to a minute, how could it actually be circulated through centralised AC’s air circulation. Unless the  infected person sneezes or coughs near the air intake ducts?

And if indeed they can be circulated through high speed wind blows then same principle of physics should apply for natural winds which can carry these respiratory droplets to long distances.

Btw winds can carry much heavier ( compared to SAR-Cov2) sand particles for hundreds of kilometres… from one continent to another. So it’s isn’t unlikely that winds can carry virus contain Respiratory droplets from outside into your home. Especially if there’s higher number virus per ml of air ( likely by improper home quarantine of someone nearby …. even or large gatherings or long queues every day near you house ).


2) It’s also important to note how much virus is shed by patients at different stages of infection. Symptomatic ( at peak of infection) patients can shed hundreds of  times more than asymptomatic ones. In hospitals where Covid-19 patients treated it’s lot more like to spread by air circulation than home ( or even large malls).


3) It has been documented in multiple studies with different types of viruses ( SARS, influenza ) that in Lower temperature ( less than 20° C) and lower humidity ( less than 40%)  such viruses become more stable. Means they can survive longer without hosts (and might become more virulent ) upto  24 hours.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2014/the-reas...


https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/p...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmic/artic...


But at higher temperature ( more than30° C and 70% humidity) and humidity it can’t survivors more than 1-2 hours.

3) Vitamin D plays an important role in our immune system and calcium absorption. So get some sunlight on your skin  preferably in the morning when it’s not that hot). If you have vitamin D deficiency  (or if you are  vegetarian )  then get regular vitamin D supplements. Consult a doctor or atleast check

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC37...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/...


https://www.fssai.gov.in/upload/media/FSSAI_New...



* Dosage:


Requirements

1 to 70 years of age: 600 to 1000 IU per day

More than 70 years: 800 to 2000 IU per day

5000 IU per day for 9 weeks can be advised for deficiency.

Suggested dosage:

Level of 25-OH Vitamin D (total):

0- 10 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU twice a week for 4 weeks followed by once a week for 6 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

10 – 20 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU twice a week for 3 weeks followed by once a week for 6 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

20 – 26 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once a week for 10 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl

26 – 30 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once a week for 2 weeks  for levels to reach above 30 ng/nl or 1000 IU daily

30 – 40 ng/ml:- 60,000 IU once every 4 – 6 weeks lifelong or 1000 IU daily


https://sharan-india.org/vita...d/



So bottom line:

1) Keep AC temperature above 28° C and above 65% humidity. ( Not cool but pleasant condition)

Stop AC and let outside airflow everyday, very early morning for an hour or two.

2) Keep your windows closed temporarily  when there’s a large gathering or long queues outside within 200 feet of your house, especially in windy weather.

3) Take vitamin D supplements if you have deficiency or don’t get enough sunlight.



@deb3l @getready @Wontdisplaymyname @saucap @ithehappy @cadence
     

* correction:

1) If corona virus spread through respiratory droplets (among other

bodily fluids like tears, spit etc)
Not “or even”

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

go with mitsubishi industrial grade AC

there are 2 variant consumer and industrial , don’t buy consumer one

I am using Voltas 1.5 tonne 4 star ac inverter

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2

Do not use AC, It will cause corona,
Do not drink cold drinks, it will cause corona,
Do not breath air, it will cause corona,
Bang thali, it will kill corona,
Burn candles, it will kill corona,

Uppar likha hua sab sarcasm hai (galat h)

Todha dimag use karo bhai, Jab thak tum kisi corona patients se contact me nahi aaye toh ya tera AC (centralized one especifically) corona patients ke contact me nahi aaya toh mein gurantee deta hu tereko nahi hoga

So, STAY HOME
keep distance from anyone/everyone so that you minimize contact with corona patients.
and DO NOT READ WHATSAPP FORWARDS, EVEN SOME NEWS CHANNELS ARE ALSO NOT WORTH WATCHING

Missing