Is any website to pay rent through credit card option?

118°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3832
187

Is any website to pay rent through credit card option?
without any extra charges..

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31

RedGirraffe will charge very less.
Check NoBroker as well. Both have fee though

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
405
4

RedGirraffe: Transaction charge of 0.39% per transaction + GST (i.e. Rs 39/-+GST for every Rs 10,000/-) No other Hidden Charges.
NoBroker: Processing Fee: Flat 149 per transaction no other charges.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
358
5

I saw an option on mobikwik . can we pay rent through mobikwik wallet money (loaded with cc). ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
711
4
Puchka wrote:

I saw an option on mobikwik . can we pay rent through mobikwik wallet money (loaded with cc). ?

It’s upi based..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3832
187

is anyone paid rent through RedGirraffe, what is the total procedure.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
telugurocks wrote:

is anyone paid rent through RedGirraffe, what is the total procedure.

Yes. I paid last year.
You need to upload your rental agreement and then they will verify it and then generate one account id for you using which you can pay either via HDFC or ICICI bank

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3832
187
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Yes. I paid last year.
You need to upload your rental agreement and then they will verify it and then generate one account id for you using which you can pay either via HDFC or ICICI bank

look like full hectic job with Redgirraffe website..
even my house owner is not ready to provide pan card details.. confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
telugurocks wrote:

look like full hectic job with Redgirraffe website..
even my house owner is not ready to provide pan card details.. confused

If you’re paying more than Rs. 1 lakh rent per year and you want to claim income tax deduction then owner’s PAN is a must.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3832
187
Expand
sardasa wrote:

If you’re paying more than Rs. 1 lakh rent per year and you want to claim income tax deduction then owner’s PAN is a must.

hmm bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1433
32

is nobroker still reliable? do i need to provide any rental agreement? how long it will take to get credited? thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
66
63
12
Demondealer wrote:

is nobroker still reliable? do i need to provide any rental agreement? how long it will take to get credited? thanks

Its is instant most of the time and no need of agreement

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
104
Expand
sardasa wrote:

If you’re paying more than Rs. 1 lakh rent per year and you want to claim income tax deduction then owner’s PAN is a must.

No really , even If you’re paying more than Rs. 1 lakh rent per year and you want to claim income tax deduction , no need of pan provided you mention less than 1lakh rent

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

No really , even If you’re paying more than Rs. 1 lakh rent per year and you want to claim income tax deduction , no need of pan provided you mention less than 1lakh rent

Why would anyone actually pay more rent and claim less?

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2121
132
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Why would anyone actually pay more rent and claim less?

in case owner not ready to provide PAN, which generally happens

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
675
21
Expand
Majestic wrote:

in case owner not ready to provide PAN, which generally happens

usually Pan is mentioned on the registered agreement, if you are living without a registered agreement and paying more than 1L a year as rent, you are at fault

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
104
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Why would anyone actually pay more rent and claim less?

Becoz he dont want to mess with landlord

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2211
31
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Becoz he dont want to mess with landlord

Ok. His wish.
But yeah if rent is more than 1 lakh per year and tenant wants to claim full amount then he needs to have PAN number of owner.

Missing