Hot Deal

Is anyone faced issue with mobikwik for paying credit card bill through UPI. Money is deducted, credit card payment is failed, not received refund.

590°
Deal Lieutenant
telugurocks

Last month I have tried to pay my credit card bill through UPI, but payment was failed still not received refund. Is anyone faced these kind of issue?

78 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

contact mobikwik they will refund your money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

contact mobikwik they will refund your money.

…bakwas customer service, expect their revert in 7days to max – 1 month 😜

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Gogrey wrote:

…bakwas customer service, expect their revert in 7days to max – 1 month 😜

overall customer care / service seems hiding behind Covid – irrespective of any industry

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same happened to me on 30th.. but luckily got refund in 2 days.. MK cc said that they havenot received amount , so it will get auto refunded

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I did transaction on 21st Nov, still haven’t received the refund pensive

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
MrFreak wrote:

I did transaction on 21st Nov, still haven’t received the refund pensive

Look like mobikwik is a fraud wallet.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You need raise the issue to mobikwik customer care. They will surely refund, but it will take a time frame of 7-10 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
S.Giridhar wrote:

You need raise the issue to mobikwik customer care. They will surely refund, but it will take a time frame of 7-10 days.

Same happened with me..paid 1k but cc payment failed on 1 dec.aised cc,they said wait for 7-10 days.but got the refund initiation order mail..yet to receive the refund sad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Between I used card to do the payment not upi

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
telugurocks wrote:

Look like mobikwik is a fraud wallet.

Should I wait for some more time or should I contact the bank or MobiKwik?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrFreak wrote:

Should I wait for some more time or should I contact the bank or MobiKwik?

My money is stuck with them since 19 Nov. Everyday I am tweeting them and they are repeating same nonsense “We completely understand your disappointment. It was never our intention to keep you waiting, and we apologize for the delay. Rest assured, we have already highlighted the issue and are working on it.”
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:
My money is stuck with them since 19 Nov. Everyday I am tweeting them and they are repeating same nonsense “We completely understand your disappointment. It was never our intention to keep you waiting, and we apologize for the delay. Rest assured, we have already highlighted the issue and are working on it.”

Yes, I too checked, I did the transaction on 19th Nov also.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrFreak wrote:

Should I wait for some more time or should I contact the bank or MobiKwik?

We should contact only mobikwik.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It happened to me but fortunately amount was refunded within couple of hours. Paid through debit card next time.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
telugurocks wrote:

We should contact only mobikwik.

Need some other option now to recover. Huge mistake done trusting mobi.
This is their reply after 17th day
“Hi! Please accept our sincere apologies. Please be assured that we are diligently working on it to get this resolved ASAP. Please allow us some more time on this. Thanks! "

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Bro I also faced same issue but I told them that tomorrow is the due date I told them either refund my money or process the payment if you failed to refund I won’t bare the loss of late fee you have to compensate the late fee , then I got refund within 24hrs

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Same happened with me..paid 1k but cc payment failed on 1 dec.aised cc,they said wait for 7-10 days.but got the refund initiation order mail..yet to receive the refund sad

Received my refund.Took 3 days.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Enjoy….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Need some other option now to recover. Huge mistake done trusting mobi.
This is their reply after 17th day
“Hi! Please accept our sincere apologies. Please be assured that we are diligently working on it to get this resolved ASAP. Please allow us some more time on this. Thanks! "

Enjoy…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

+🔥
title should be changed to: Is anyone NOT faced issue with mobikwik for paying credit card bill through UPI. imp

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Gogrey wrote:

…bakwas customer service, expect their revert in 7days to max – 1 month 😜

twitter support is fast

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

twitter support is fast

Everyday same copy paste message even Tagging their CEO and COO is useless. Looks like need to send some legal notice now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys everyone form a group and create a tweet with hashtag and keep retweeting.
This is the only solution

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I don’t know why people are only relying on Mobi*** and then worrying because their bills paid aren’t reflected in their records.
In your case, it failed and not receiving refund for your failed CC bill txn is the worst nightmare ever since the amount would be on the higher side and arranging funds again when your due date is a tough job. All is what i will tell you is to dm them on twitter and raise a request on their app to resolve this issue asap. Hope you get your money soon.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t know why people are only relying on Mobi*** and then worrying because their bills paid aren’t reflected in the account.
In your case, it failed and not receiving refund for your failed CC bill txn is the worst nightmare ever since the amount would be on the higher side and arranging funds again when your due date is a tough job. All i all tell you is to dm them on twitter and raise a request on their app to resolve this issue asap. Hope you get your money soon.
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Will never rely on them in future but dm them on Twitter is also not effective nowadays as they have same set of reply every time as said by @soccergiants

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
soumya01 wrote:

Will never rely on them in future but dm them on Twitter is also not effective nowadays as they have same set of reply every time as said by @soccergiants

Lodge a grievance on Umang app/NPCI portal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Lodge a grievance on Umang app/NPCI portal.

Already done bro but no reply yet. Also dm npci upi on Twitter but it says that npci is a platform for processing transaction and to complain bank/merchant for further assistance.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
soumya01 wrote:

Already done bro but no reply yet. Also dm npci upi on Twitter but it says that npci is a platform for processing transaction and to complain bank/merchant for further assistance.

You will have to wait and there is no other option soumya since resolution on such cases are not instant cry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

You will have to wait and there is no other option soumya since resolution on such cases are not instant cry

Done transaction on 9th November of rs10000 bro. One month has passed. Feeling tensed as it is big amount pensive

Missing